over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good read on Andreas Munzer

CuttingEdge said:
http://www.ergogenics.org/arn6.html

For the more learned here on steroid usage, is this about what the average IFBB Pro uses?

This is a good article. Long but good.

Well, if you do a search here you will find a lot of pros that say exactly what they use and how they use things.

No, Andreas took huge amounts that most professionals would be scared to death of. Heavy CNS stimulants and diuretics are what killed Andreas. Like Big A said look around the site to see what ACTUAL pros take. Most of the time it's a large amount, but it's not unreasonable in the grand scheme of things.

yeah andi was a little crazy with the dosages he did, as they were higher than most pros. You would be surprised at the real dosages some take, but genetics to play a big role too.

When will you guys understand

Why doe sthe word "pros"always come up in dosage threads? The pros take no more than the state level guys.The state level guys take no more than the national level guys. It is all individual. Do you think that once you become a pro that you are bestowed the all incompassing knowledge of steroid use and AAS contacts? When we do a national show, SOMEONE HAS TO TURN PRO. Is that person all of a sudden a steroid junkie/guru?

Yeah, I thought about posting "What does your average pro or NPC competitor use" but just left it at pro. I'm sure there's some guy doing amatuer shows who can't win them that takes that much jack.

CuttingEdge said:
Yeah, I thought about posting "What does your average pro or NPC competitor use" but just left it at pro. I'm sure there's some guy doing amatuer shows who can't win them that takes that much jack.

is it just me, or does every post this guy makes have some underlying insult towards those who use? seems like your main reason for being here is to suit your ego cause YOU'RE natural and YOU'RE the shit and YOU are going to come on here and tell everybody about how bad AAS are.

aren't there some natural bodybuilding boards you can go, where you and all the other 180 pounders can sit and rub eachother's nuts?

here, let me help

www.naturaldouches.com

www.175and15%.com

www.heyilooklikeshitbutimdrugfree.com

Didn't I address this already?

I don't CARE if you use or don't use. At what point did you think you became that important?

In the words of Lee Priest, "Bodybuilders don't make enough money to have a %*$ing ego". Get over yourself. I don't care what you or anyone else on here chooses to use. What does it matter?

BTW, I weighed 214 yesterday, thank you very much....

PHIL HERNON said:
Why doe sthe word "pros"always come up in dosage threads? The pros take no more than the state level guys.The state level guys take no more than the national level guys. It is all individual. Do you think that once you become a pro that you are bestowed the all incompassing knowledge of steroid use and AAS contacts? When we do a national show, SOMEONE HAS TO TURN PRO. Is that person all of a sudden a steroid junkie/guru?

Phil hit it right on the head. Give somebody 400mgs of test and then give somebody else the same dose and you will not get the same result. Why would you want to know what a pro takes anyway....I mean I for one could care less what maybe Dexter Jackson takes because the numbers I would hear or see mean nothing to me. Different genetics, different training styles, different everything.....some things never change

Who cares!! It is all trial and error... You have to see what works best for you! The very same thing applies to training methods as well... It does not matter how a certain pro trains, it may not do a damn thing for you... I truly believe that diet means more than anything... I did not start growing until I figured that little piece of info out...

i think lots of cytadren did him in...with the diruetics and stims...

clipping cortisol seriously fucks your body up...

This guy was shreeeded everyshow he came in

I have always liked ANDREAS...he was cut out of marble.

I love these posts about what "PROS" use. Like stated in the past, no one knows what they use...only that person knows...how many people know what you use??? Being a PRO, I am sure they are more secretive about it...I am sure they know and maybe one other person.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear