over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good results from Ipamorelin?

2elbows

Registered
So I did a search on the threads did not find what I was looking for.

The GHRP's I am not really into from what I have read.

I did some research and they are actually using the GHRP's under doctors care at some of the local longevity clinics here in Texas.

They also offer Ipamorelin which I am very interested in but not at $1500 per month they want to charge.

I'd like to stack this with HCG for a few cycles.

Anyone use it Ipamorelin?
Good results?

Do yourself a favor, from someone who's tried everything and given peptides a fair shake - just buy some grey tops or black tops and run 2-4iu/day. It's not that much more money. I've tried every fucking peptide out there. To use peps effectively, you need to pulse ghrp/cjc mod grf like 2-3x a day. It's legit, but it's not equivalent to gh in terms of fat loss or time under sustained IGF-1 increase (although a cjc/ghrp pulse will spike higher than gh, but it super short lived).

/the end

The counter point/argument are selling peptides.

Now if you want to go beast mode and pulse peps right before gh administration for the best of both, have at it. But cost consideration is secondary to results there.

Last edited:
Ipamorelin is a ghrp. It is okay but expensive compared to the results from ghrp2, 6,or hexarelin. Just running ghrp2 gave me a blood growth hormone level of 12 something. Hgh is easier and if you actually spend the money on quality tested peptides the cost is about the same or even cheaper depending on the price you can buy the hgh for. I like to stack ghrp2 with my hgh, the results are very good. Fat melts off. The only time I have ever gotten water retention is when I stacked 2iu hgh 1x a day with mod grf 1-29 and ipamorelin 3x a day . My ankles had edema for the first time ever. I reduced the dosage to 1iu of hgh and 1 dose of the ipamorelin and mod grf1-29 and lost the edema.

Everyone is in search of that HGH alternative. Although MK doesn't offer the fat loss of GH, it offers better size especially when combined with AAS. I've been extremely impressed. I also think HGH is a little overrated….that's my opinion, and I'm sticking with it.

only thing ipamorelin did for me was cost me money LOL I used up to 1mg a day too

Do yourself a favor, from someone who's tried everything and given peptides a fair shake - just buy some grey tops or black tops and run 2-4iu/day. It's not that much more money. I've tried every fucking peptide out there. To use peps effectively, you need to pulse ghrp/cjc mod grf like 2-3x a day. It's legit, but it's not equivalent to gh in terms of fat loss or time under sustained IGF-1 increase (although a cjc/ghrp pulse will spike higher than gh, but it super short lived).

/the end

The counter point/argument are selling peptides.

Now if you want to go beast mode and pulse peps right before gh administration for the best of both, have at it. But cost consideration is secondary to results there.

Whether i rep peptides or not, i feel MK-677 does things that HGH alone doesn’t do. For this reason i stack the two for synergy. I do a low dose of Meditrope black top HGH upon waking and a low dose of MK-677 before bed. I’ve tried black tops at 10ius a day but it just didn’t impress me as much as 4ius black top HGH upon waking and 12.5mg MK-677 before bed. Plus, it’s a very cost effective stack to runblth in a low dose.

Whether i rep peptides or not, i feel MK-677 does things that HGH alone doesn’t do. For this reason i stack the two for synergy. I do a low dose of Meditrope black top HGH upon waking and a low dose of MK-677 before bed. I’ve tried black tops at 10ius a day but it just didn’t impress me as much as 4ius black top HGH upon waking and 12.5mg MK-677 before bed. Plus, it’s a very cost effective stack to runblth in a low dose.
Fair enough. I respect your opinion jj. I know you've tried everything extensively. I think there are merits to combining MK (and peptides) with GH. But if you're contemplating spending lots of money to properly pulse peptides 3x/day, you'd be better off just spending the money on blacks or greys. That was my point.

I've used mk many times. I don't give opinions without having tried something. I ran peptides solo for a good year in various combinations too. And I've stacked them with gh too. MK absolutely does work. But with me, 2 downsides I don't get with gh were extreme cravings / hunger and water bloat (particularly abdominal bloat).

Last edited:
keep your money and invests in hgh, you ve great sponsors here

Ipamorelin is pretty weak. You are better off using hexarelin, ghrp2, or MK677. Those are much more powerful. Ipam is not really worth it, you have to megadose it and its not cheap relatively speaking. I would say ipam is a choice for those that just want anti-aging and no sides.

Fair enough. I respect your opinion jj. I know you've tried everything extensively. I think there are merits to combining MK (and peptides) with GH. But if you're contemplating spending lots of money to properly pulse peptides 3x/day, you'd be better off just spending the money on blacks or greys. That was my point.

I've used mk many times. I don't give opinions without having tried something. I ran peptides solo for a good year in various combinations too. And I've stacked them with gh too. MK absolutely does work. But with me, 2 downsides I don't get with gh were extreme cravings / hunger and water bloat (particularly abdominal bloat).

I’d say i bloat equally on Meditrope black tops and MK-677, but my diet is very strict so I’d don’t bloat much at all. Both products make my muscles very full.
Pulsing peptides 3 times a day is good for the equivalent of 2ius HGH. It’s cheap which is nice but pinning 3 times a day gets old.

I’d say i bloat equally on Meditrope black tops and MK-677, but my diet is very strict so I’d don’t bloat much at all. Both products make my muscles very full.
Pulsing peptides 3 times a day is good for the equivalent of 2ius HGH. It’s cheap which is nice but pinning 3 times a day gets old.
I did that for a long time (pulse peps 3x day) and I didn't feel like I got the same body composition benefits I did from 2iu /day of legit gh. That's me personally and my observation. Others may feel they got identical results.

I still remember years back when I did my first pulse. Crazy full body flushing and response that felt very odd. I tried everything, even frag. I just never found anything that compared to 2-3iu of real gh.

I did that for a long time (pulse peps 3x day) and I didn't feel like I got the same body composition benefits I did from 2iu /day of legit gh. That's me personally and my observation. Others may feel they got identical results.

I still remember years back when I did my first pulse. Crazy full body flushing and response that felt very odd. I tried everything, even frag. I just never found anything that compared to 2-3iu of real gh.

I feel very different on different brands of HGH. I prefer the ones that fill my muscles up with water and nitrogen like riptropin and Meditrope. I didn’t care for serostim. 6-7ius a day for 5 months and it only seemed to at first speed up healing and minor fat loss. It definitely wasn’t worth the $800/month i spent to take 6-7ius a day. Meditrope is an incredible deal. It filled my muscles up so they looked like a super hero. But it worked best for about 3 months. Everything seems to lose effectiveness if not cycled. When i go back on anabolics I’ll start with 2ius and i may just leave there.

I feel very different on different brands of HGH. I prefer the ones that fill my muscles up with water and nitrogen like riptropin and Meditrope. I didn’t care for serostim. 6-7ius a day for 5 months and it only seemed to at first speed up healing and minor fat loss. It definitely wasn’t worth the $800/month i spent to take 6-7ius a day. Meditrope is an incredible deal. It filled my muscles up so they looked like a super hero. But it worked best for about 3 months. Everything seems to lose effectiveness if not cycled. When i go back on anabolics I’ll start with 2ius and i may just leave there.
Even gh? (losing effectiveness if not cycled)

Even gh? (losing effectiveness if not cycled)

Everyone says you have to be on hgh for 6 months to get results. I feel it the first day i use it. I recover faster and fat loss speeds up. But after a few months i don’t heal fast or lose fat faster. It always works best at first for me.

I agree. The nitrogen retention from MK677 is unreal. Crazy pumps and fullness similar to Adrol/Dbol with zero estrogenic side effects.

Everyone says you have to be on hgh for 6 months to get results. I feel it the first day i use it. I recover faster and fat loss speeds up. But after a few months i don’t heal fast or lose fat faster. It always works best at first for me.

I have to agree on this. I feel the same. First couple of weeks on HGH I really noticed big changes. Skin got thinner and smoother, fatloss really enhanced, my hands hurted like crazy. Now, after a couple of months I don't really notice those things. My appearance does still change somehow, I look more 3-D so to speak.

Great responses

Just to clarify. I am a older dude at 50 only looking for leanness and longevity. I did a lot of research and it seems like it is what I am looking for. MY BB days are over.

I came on here months ago asking about GW and with a strict diet a little cardio I was able to shed 17 lbs I was looking to lose. Now I just want to be a bit more little leaner.

I also still have pretty crappy knees maybe this can help them heal a little.
Ipamorelin is a big deal now in longevity clinics so I hope I see some results. I ordered a try and see amount but it wont last long so I will need to order more already.

We shall see how it goes thanks for the replies.

Big fan of Ipamorelin WITH gh....allows me to take less gh basically...

2-3iu gh first thing in the morning/pre workout and eat 30 minutes later...then train

before bed 100-200mcg of Ipamorelin... should be SIMILAR to taking another 1iu of gh effect wise.

So I did a search on the threads did not find what I was looking for.

The GHRP's I am not really into from what I have read.

I did some research and they are actually using the GHRP's under doctors care at some of the local longevity clinics here in Texas.

They also offer Ipamorelin which I am very interested in but not at $1500 per month they want to charge.

I'd like to stack this with HCG for a few cycles.

Anyone use it Ipamorelin?

Good results?

Wait a minute... $1,500 a month for Ipamorelin? No, that’s ridiculous. My doctor writes a prescription for Ipamorelin 15mg and the compounding pharmacy in Texas charges $125. The actual price for Ipamorelin,per the Universal Claim Form For A Compounded Medication is 32 cents. I’m dosed at 19 units at night and 4 units upon awakening. One vial lasts one month.
I started with Semorelin but because there is such a huge backorder for Semorelin, my doctor recommended Ipamorelin, instead. If your insurance does not cover it, save your receipts and write it off your taxes.
I have only been taking it since May 9 but I am pleasantly pleased with the minimal results thus far. My doctor made it very clear that 6 months is the minimum before true results are yielded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What’s the longest you ran it for? At the 6-8mo mark is when I noticed body recomp the most. Been on for maybe 6-8yrs off and on and mainly now notice I have to actually try to get fat which is rare as I’m an endomorph. Only 1.5-3iu’s Serostim for me. Same results as Humatropin but much cheaper. Generics same fat loss/gain effects but much more water retention.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner