YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Goodness me why does everyone get so "offended" these days?

damn, she is one fine woman...around a woman like that, i would have to talk to her....respectfully though...no cat calling in front of her piers, thats a bit much. on the other hand...im not sure its smart to send a hot ass latin girl into a room full of naked, testosterone laden athletes.

i wouldn't have acted that way simply bc its not my style, but i think an apology is sufficient. no harm no foul.

on the other hand...im not sure its smart to send a hot ass latin girl into a room full of naked, testosterone laden athlete

THIS!

:yeahthat:

I think an apology is sufficient. Just like mentioned above, walk into a locker room full of testosterone saturated young men looking like that and crude comments will fly. Crude comments fly in the locker room anyways, whether there are "guests" or not!!! Especially if the guests look like she does ;)

There should not be an apology. It was simply locker room talk with a woman in the locker room. If she hadn't been in there, they would have said the same things, probably worse. This should be the final straw in letting woman into locker rooms. These guys shouldn't have to bite their tongues because she's there. I'm not saying how they acted is right, but seriously, this PC stuff is going a little too far. Stay out of the locker room and you won't have to listen to it

Dayum!

that almost belongs in the ass thread.
wow. :love:
-JS

AWESOME! She walks around with a shirt with the word BIMBO in all caps on the front and sues for a cat call?
Yeah I call selective BS on that.

The shirt is photoshopped but that ass in the first link isn't. Walking around with a rear end like that is almost harassment in itself. Would be awful hard to think about the game or anything else for that matter if she is strolling into locker rooms looking like that.

I can guarantee you she was NOT wearing that little black suit in the Jets locker room that she donned for her "Poor 'lil me" TV interview. hahahahahaha! Well, at least she's getting her 15 minutes of fame that she wanted :D

(AND! that ass of her IS PRIMO!)

screw her. you dressed that way for a reason. she needs to deal with the reactions it brings. she was probably hoping to land a millionaire husband on the interview.

side note, she is super hott no doubt.

screw her. you dressed that way for a reason. she needs to deal with the reactions it brings. she was probably hoping to land a millionaire husband on the interview.

side note, she is super hott no doubt.

gladly:headbang:
-JS

Being Latino (lol) myself I would say "I've seen waaay better then that"! I myself can't get passed those friggin Frotto Baggins elf like ears of hers! Dear lord!

#1 when did it become "OK" to start sending female reporters into an all male locker room?

#2 you took the aSsignment to Go into a all male locker room, so what did you think was gonna happen?

#3 you're a female in aN all male locker room, you walked into their world. NOT the other way around you idiot BIMBO! Now you either get over it or dont go back in there! END OF STORY!

P.S. I would have snapped that fat ass with towel in a minute and then pulled the old "roethlisberger vs state of Pittsburgh" law ruling on her. LOL

P.S. I would have snapped that fat ass with towel in a minute and then pulled the old "roethlisberger vs state of Pittsburgh" law ruling on her. LOL

LMAO! That's freaking funny!!!

i FIND her face repulsive...

But from the belly button down :love:

Anyway Lol

Its funny when anyone dresses to get attention , either to influence people to like them...make their job easier etc..but when they get too much..It never had anything to do with them ...It has to do with everyone else...Well they contributed to the problem...be responsible

You have to realize this world is made up of tons of norms and psychos...why take a chance? i Know if I was a woman I wouldn't take a chance..FAT..skinny W/E......

And MEN should be responsible too...if you can't control yourself - seek professional help.

There should not be an apology. It was simply locker room talk with a woman in the locker room. If she hadn't been in there, they would have said the same things, probably worse. This should be the final straw in letting woman into locker rooms. These guys shouldn't have to bite their tongues because she's there. I'm not saying how they acted is right, but seriously, this PC stuff is going a little too far. Stay out of the locker room and you won't have to listen to it

sometimes, as a man, you just have to apologize to a woman for absolutely no reason. took me a while to learn this. lol.

Dave Chappelle said it best "You are not a whore....but you are wearing a whore's uniform".

YouTube - Hoes uniform.

I wouldn't call her a whore just because she dresses sexy but this made me laugh because it's the exact stand up line a friend of mine quoted when I showed him this last night.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws