over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gooey...18 weeks out from Nationals!

buffbabeca

Kilo Klub Member
Well its fun time in the Newmire household again.. Gooey is dieting. :D Took some pics of the pasty white monster I adoringly call my hubby. Gooey is 10 weeks out from a local show to re-qualify and 18 weeks out from Nationals in Oct. Let the good times roll , right? Cardio , eat , sleep , train , study and repeat several times over the next 18 weeks. I do have to say that I am VERY proud of Gooey for all that he has on his plate right now with school , work , dieting, and of course putting up with me :rolleyes: I don't know how he does it.

Attachments

• DSC01187.jpg
    DSC01187.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 843
Side tricep

Attachments

• DSC01192.jpg
    DSC01192.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 829
Most Muscular

Attachments

• DSC01188.jpg
    DSC01188.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 943
I still hate you for those calves!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to following along Goo

Well

I dont care if he wins or looses......that physique right there is almost ideal.........great combo of size, shape, symmetry......just awesome. Everything flows real well and is just so aesthetic.....great job, truly great job and all these years of hard work really came to fruition.

Fellas!

Hey Dustman, keep me posted with Jr Nats, I am rooting for a big win there for you to propel you into great standings at the USA's. Mr. Hernon, thanks, the fat, flat and BLEACH white thing is the new trend I am trying to change BBing into ;) Front side is coming in, but back side as usual my "going in overtime" fat likes to hang out as long as it can lol! Weight is around 243/244 lbs in the AM and 245/47 in PM. I am shooting for Heavyweights by Nationals. Got a long road ahead but so far so good. Much work to be done still....

Goo

Holy whiteness! You look great, your arms have come up quite a bit. Can't wait to see how your back has progressed. I'll be rooting for you buddy.

BLEACH

JBK! Yup, went to a derm last year and had some abnormal cells from constant usage of radiation for contest prep... sooooo.... may hit some natural sunlight but other then that wont be using beds, no desire for melanoma issues! Have some back pics on my website, little better but cant tell yet, still chubby on backside. It is has been my weak point but doing my best to bring up...

Huge fan of your physique Gooey. Ive been here since 2005 and always thought you were awesome! Very balanced and eye pleasing!

Good thing your Doc caught that before it became a real issue. I'll check out your site for the back pics. You have a very full plate these days, good for you! It will all pay off.

Awesome starting point bro! Your gonna look SICK in 18 weeks for sure

Gooey if you are FAT I am a blackened artic seal awaiting slaughter by the eskimos. :D ( I do have you beat on the tan as I just got back from a caribean cruise a month ago and have been soaking up some D3 naturally since then as it be summer time floating on the icebergs up in the artic ha ha.)

2 words for progress pics DREAM TAN also take them in a well lit location indoors under the same lighting and same camera same conditions time of day un pumped and same distance from camera.

That's the ultimate way to see progress although even in the direct sunlight you look very lean.

potential plus!

as usual...

Why I love the people on this board, positive, productive yet able to give good critique to help to better everyone! I am ahead, but have much to pull off still. I did not like my condition in 2008 when I did Nationals and I am simply not big enough to compete with the Supers. I am inbetween the class of Heavies and Supers but like most compeitors at Nationals I need to squeeze and suffer into the weight class below to look and be bigger then most. Last diet my body would not give, no or low carbs for months and 2 hrs of cardio a day, and my weight stayed at 240 for months an till the end. Now I am about 4-5 lbs from that. I have the symmetry to be in the Heavyweight class, but need that dry, grainy hard Dusty Hanshaw conditioning to go with ;) If I can make up for my last showing I will be happy. I can only control so much with BBing, I'll do my best.... thats all you can do!

Goo

Easily one of my favorite physiques on here Dan. You look fantastic, good luck with your prep!

Do you handle your own diet or work with anyone?

what are you hoping to come into the show weighting, just out of curiosity?

crazy calves bro. so in all honesty, are they just your genetic gift from above or do you hit them crazy consistently? obviously genetics has alot to do with muscle structure, i know that. i just mean, i have big calves but i havent done a calf exercise in 3 years. its just luck of genes that they still grow.

so what do you do to those pups because they round inwards crazy!

Dan,

I think you will do pretty damn good as a heavy...Conditioning is excellent this far out...Hell some guys dont even get that lean for shows...Great job !!! Continue to improve and you will be very impressive at Nats :D

yo!

Dan,

I think you will do pretty damn good as a heavy...Conditioning is excellent this far out...Hell some guys dont even get that lean for shows...Great job !!! Continue to improve and you will be very impressive at Nats :D

Hey Chris. We shall see.. its a tough game as you know, just taking some more swings while I can... much of my focus has been back in school trying to figure out my future profession. Hope all is well in your world too!

what are you hoping to come into the show weighting, just out of curiosity?

crazy calves bro. so in all honesty, are they just your genetic gift from above or do you hit them crazy consistently? obviously genetics has alot to do with muscle structure, i know that. i just mean, i have big calves but i havent done a calf exercise in 3 years. its just luck of genes that they still grow.

so what do you do to those pups because they round inwards crazy!

Well with regrets I dont ever train calfs. I have a great fam gene that was given to me where I dont have to train them and they stay that way. My uncle who no longer lifts has bigger calfs then I... People ask me what I do for them and I have no answers except "get fat and walk" lol. Im trying to get to heavyweight class for weigh-ins which will be 225 at cutoff.

Easily one of my favorite physiques on here Dan. You look fantastic, good luck with your prep!

Do you handle your own diet or work with anyone?

Thanks, but I still feel very amatuer to some who on here have big company supp contracts and are in magazines... Just plugging and chugging. I work with John White, down here in Atlanta. Ive worked with him since I have been down here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131