over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gooey...18 weeks out from Nationals!

I dont care if he wins or looses......that physique right there is almost ideal.........great combo of size, shape, symmetry......just awesome. Everything flows real well and is just so aesthetic.....great job, truly great job and all these years of hard work really came to fruition.

What he said:) You look great and will look freaking awesome come show time, great physique!

Hey Buff, Goo,
Good to see you....Literally! HAHA. 18 weeks huh? Well I would say that you will cruise into this one. Looking like you are now and 18 weeks of prep? HOLY SHIT!! Wonder what the other guys are going to do?..................watch I suppose. Man you look good for 18 weeks. Going to kick someones ass that's for sure. I can only say the same things Phil already said.....Great balance, proportion, symmetry. Just hit the condition is all you can do now. Best of luck and once again.....Great to see both of you back here!;)

Hey Buff, Goo,
Good to see you....Literally! HAHA. 18 weeks huh? Well I would say that you will cruise into this one. Looking like you are now and 18 weeks of prep? HOLY SHIT!! Wonder what the other guys are going to do?..................watch I suppose. Man you look good for 18 weeks. Going to kick someones ass that's for sure. I can only say the same things Phil already said.....Great balance, proportion, symmetry. Just hit the condition is all you can do now. Best of luck and once again.....Great to see both of you back here!;)

hey OF - its nice to be back here. We have been super busy with everything between the recent wedding, work , school and just life.

I call bullshit!! :D

My god, you get uglier every time I see you..........

big nasty- hush it you!!! raptor toes!!

Right on Dan.

You already know what I think. You look closer to 8 weeks out but regardless see the plan and follow it through with your best convictions all while keeping your eye on the prize career wise. This is probably going to be your best prep yet and you don't even know it yet.

Holy shit! You look awsome. 18 weeks out and you have a huge head start, and with everything you have going on! Work plus school is enough to make most people extremely stressed, and withdrawn from anything else in life. Your work ethic has to be second to none. You are obviously extremely dedicated...congrats. Good luck with your shows, and i feel sorry for your competition.

You look awesome for 18 weeks out!! :eek: Can't wait to see you in contest shape! ::ction-sm

big nasty- hush it you!!! raptor toes!![/QUOTE]

It's TOE(singular)!!! lol:p

Excellent physique.

I have always thought so. Thick and lean. Good job, Gooey. :)

I agree with Phil, your physique is ideal. Your legs from the front, back and side are perfectly shaped. Your upper body has really come along way and looks in proportion to your lower body now. Keep hammering away and you will get to he top Dan.

Thanks...

Right on Dan.

You already know what I think. You look closer to 8 weeks out but regardless see the plan and follow it through with your best convictions all while keeping your eye on the prize career wise. This is probably going to be your best prep yet and you don't even know it yet.

As normal appreciate all your insights and critiques... one of the most positive hard working people I know! I got a lot of work ahead but as do you... as Ive stated before, anyone in the AZ area that need help or feedback AWN and Dusty are 2 fine, intelligent, great people that ive had great pleasure crossing paths with!

I agree with Phil, your physique is ideal. Your legs from the front, back and side are perfectly shaped. Your upper body has really come along way and looks in proportion to your lower body now. Keep hammering away and you will get to he top Dan.

Thanks bud... I have much work to do... made some gains but so much more to be made. My goals were always symmetry, mass and shape... now I need to get that conditioning down... I still have much to accomplish but balancing that and getting my professional life in gear is more important.... made another career path change then from when I messaged you long ago... driving the wife nuts lol! Anyways hope all is well and I appreciate any insights and feedback I can get.... got a long road ahead!

Goo

Was just getting ready to ask for calves tips, when I saw that YOU DONT TRAIN THEM!!!!.......I now hate you, lol....Looking real solid bro, best of luck to ya.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear