over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GOOEY-DIET?

DIEZEL666

Registered
Hey bro,

Will you post the diet you are using to get in shape for your show? You look very impressive and I would like to see what you are doing. Thanks and God bless.

Ask Gooey about his offseason diet....ice cream, ice cream, and protein powder with fries....lol

chris

hahhaha chris250

:D I kind of have generally the same type of diet as lee priest off-season and season a basic carb cycling ketogenic diet. You have to remember what works in theory for me may not for you or anyone else! Off-season - every meal will have protein, I dont count, just eat, never be hungry, if you want to be 275lbs you have to eat like a 275 lbs person. Dieting I have changed my times each diet scheme. This contest diet in 6 days low carb ranging from 120 grams (post workout only, high glycemic) 20-13 weeks out, down to 80-100 grams about 8 weeks out and now Im down to a low, and I mean brain fuzzy, tired low 45 grams (not counting what is in protien shakes). Im living off ephedra and caffiene both potent fatty acid metabolism promoters. ^ days low, one day high. Once again I dont count on high days, I eat many grams of rice and corn cereals, some fat free yogurt, skim milk, potatoes, rice, and yams to finish off with. I start high glycemic to spike insulin and store glucose and protein then go to a lower glycemic and cut out many at least 4 hours b4 bed. This year I reduced sodium (high blood pressure) works well thins out skin a lot faster. Low days high protein guessing 3-4 shakes a day morning, pre(sometimes just glutamine) and post workout and b4 bed. First solid meal lean steak and white fish on foreman and broccoli, rest of day about 60 grams boiled chkn and broccoli, I cut out fats back around 6-8 weeks out from a supplement called udos choice, only fat source form meats. I dont count protein, I eat when I am hungry and fill it with lean protein and dark fibrous greens. AM cardio/post workout cardio/Pm cardio (really busting my ass this year on the recumbant bike low to moderate intensity. I train everyday xcept carb day. Was really fat in off season, so now am paying the price of dieting for 20 weeks and busting ass on cardio. I agree with that staying lean makes it easier to come back down and is a lot healthier, but I am a fatkid and us fatkidz love food and love to eat. I agree with Lee Preist in the aspect that when you consume those high calorie foods in the off-season you get that dense hard looking healthy muscle not the kind of muscle that goes away when the training and the drugs stop. I have to cut low on carbs during dieting otherwise I cannot get the look I have achieved so far, I have to do hours of cardio too. It sucks but I can also gain 15-20 lbs of muscle because of my metabolism. Im sorry I dont have numbers I hate counting and I dont bother, I go by feel and instinct and listen to what my body says, and compare it to my past experiences. If in the future this becomes something of a life investment I probably start counting calories, but now it is to monotonous. Diets arnt that hard, it involves stubborn consistency, muscle stimulation, energy expenditure. The body is like a bank you have to manipulate your fatty acid account and spend it efficently while conserving your glucose and protein accounts as best as possible. Hope this gives you kind of an Idea, sorry it may be confusing. If you have anymore ?'s just ask or PM me.
oh and Chris250 after this show, oh yea lets grab some feed bags because ima eatin.
Gooey

sorry typo

:D 6 days low 1 day high
gooey

i did that diet this winter and got big but shitty cuttin i lost some good muscle:mad:

unfortnately

:( it happens you can and may lose some muscle. I havent lost any strength though so I dont know if that is a judge of muscle or not. My strenght has actually gone through the roof, been lifting outrageous amounts of weight this diet. Dont know many variables, energy loss yea, strength no. Diets are all relative to each person, what works for me and joe smoe, may not work for anyone else. And a simple fuk u to the people that dont docardio and have constant cheat meals and simply look amazing, I hate you! ;)
Gooey

at first cuttin was goin gr8 but got impatient dropped cals to much, an hour of HARD cardio in the morning...cals were so low id break by the 4th day and eat shit for the next 3 and repeat

i couldve been 5-10 lbs heavier and tighter if i stuck to the original plan

GOOD QUESTIONS AND THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE GOOEY.

FOR SOME REASON AFTER I HAVE BEEN ON THE LOW CARBS AWHILE I CAN ACTUALLY TASTE IT WHEN THE DIET IS WORKING. THAT PROBABLY SOUNDS STUPID.....UM.....HELL, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT....BUT I KNOW I AM GETTING LEANER AND ALWAYS GET THAT SAME DEAL GOING...MY MOUTH JUST TASTES DIFFERENT.:(

Re: GOOD QUESTIONS AND THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE GOOEY.

JETHRO TULL said:
FOR SOME REASON AFTER I HAVE BEEN ON THE LOW CARBS AWHILE I CAN ACTUALLY TASTE IT WHEN THE DIET IS WORKING. THAT PROBABLY SOUNDS STUPID.....UM.....HELL, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT....BUT I KNOW I AM GETTING LEANER AND ALWAYS GET THAT SAME DEAL GOING...MY MOUTH JUST TASTES DIFFERENT.:(

You mean like that pasty feeling in your mouth? Like even if you just drank a quart of water your mouth will go dry very easily?

Hey Gooey, thanks for the response. I was a fat kid too. Good luck with everything.

I'll need all the luck I can get

;) Yea there is no "I was fat kid" Im an CEO and founder of the tthe fatkidz R Us club. Im just on skinny leave right now. But I do like looking shredded every once in awhile, wouldn't life be awsome if you had that 3 dbl whopper/pizza/ice cream fuzzy tired behind the eye feeling and being able to hold 3 week out show condition, ummm life would be good. Anyways I'll post more pics on saturday AM b4 I carb up again, Im always a little flat in the mornings still get some pump but its not great. This sat, its carbs some fats and sleep, gonna fill the muscle bags up with some goodies.
Gooey for a reason :D

"on skinny leave right now", that cracks me up. As far as being able to eat anything and look ripped, you just described my brother. That bastard pisses me off. Definitely won the genetic lottery. Stay gooey bro.

Gooey,

Great info...Thanks for all your help....

and yeah, after the show lets go to Old Chicago and eat a few pizza's and some burgers, fries, cakes and ice cream....

chris

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner