advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Gooey" Update just got back from PreJudging..

Mr.Huge

Registered
First of all he looked great! His hard efforts and dedication definately show. The kid is amazing!! Much larger then he has been ever b4 on the stage from what I have seen. Now my thoughts.. he was holding a tad bit of water in the side region not a lot just a lil but none the less looked HUGE,HARD,TIGHT,& Just outright awesome~

The competition....well there was only one other heavyweight and as you can see from these pics he was no match for Gooey. However, the light heavies now that was a different story. There were a couple of guys who looked pretty good there. One guy who looked like gooey but about 25lbs lighter. Kid looked good I'll give him that. Unfortunately, I did not get any pics of this guy ran out of room on my memory stick. However, he too had huge legs.. and was tight hard had good symmetry. Big thick kid from Des Moines Im sure either Gooey or he will take the overall. If i were the judges I would definately give it to Gooey and not because he is my friend but because I simply think his muscle maturity and overall physique was by far superior to all other on the stage. #2 would go to the light heavy and then 3rd to another light heavy who looked prett good as well. Wish I had pics of the light heavies guys but I dont... Here are pics of Gooey however. Didnt turn out as good as i wished but here they are.

Oh yeah they may as well have Gooey guest pose as well other then the guy who was going to because Gooey just made him look small....lol

Mr.Huge

Last edited:
whoop whoop

No comparison there.
Ill be curious to here the end results.. sounds like gooey takes home a sword.

pic 3

...look at his hams... wow

Last edited:
DAMN GOOD JOB GOOEY! He obvioulsy RUINED the other HWT, lets see how he does for the overall. I know hes gonna take it, YEA MAN!

lol if I was that dude next to him I would of just walked of stage...he isn't even CLOSE to GOOEY!!! good job GOOEY!

haha,that poor guy is just too damn tall.

GO GOOEY!

Great job with the pics and update Mr Huge.

Go Gooey!

What the hell kind of show is that LOL danm Iowa :D no comparison what so ever ,, id like to see that Lh ,,, gooey looks pretty darn good , way to go fatboy ;) now its time to become FatBastard .

Vander_V said:
What the hell kind of show is that LOL danm Iowa

Fawk the fact that its Iowa i think everyone on this dang board will agree with me when i say Gooey would give any regional HWT a good run, hel be on the national stage pretty soon, good job gooey. Update us with the overall results asap.

lol....

Vander_V said:
What the hell kind of show is that LOL danm Iowa :D no comparison what so ever ,, id like to see that Lh ,,, gooey looks pretty darn good , way to go fatboy ;) now its time to become FatBastard .

Naw it was my dumbass fault. I had to take pics of a couple gals who were competing from our gym also and i ran out of space on my digital cam so by the time i deleted some of the bad ones to take soem the light heavies were over...oppps.. oh well.... we'll see what happens.. there were a few guys who looked pretty good in light heavies but one guy who looked like a smaller version of gooey.... Big Thick wheels...hard, tight, lines... etc only he was about 25lbs lighter as i mentioned b4. Not everyone can be as Cute as you Vander...lol Around here we stay fat and ugly so we dont have dudes hitting on us...bwhaha

Mr.Huge

i know that taller guys next too gooey,actualy he is or maybe from illinois,its so funny,he always act like a big shot,never could get anything here in illinois.so he made a big mistake to go to iowa :D
gooey just put him back where he belongs.its a small world i guess.
gooey you looked incredible,and i am sorry i could make it,i missed a lot.

steamrolled!

Jrflex10er said:
lol if I was that dude next to him I would of just walked of stage...he isn't even CLOSE to GOOEY!!! good job GOOEY!
yeah the Heavies was a joke,

thanx fellas and huge

got back late aft pizza and some milk :p :p :p ahhhhh, warm cozy insulin feeling. Yea small show some good competitors but as expected not a huge show but thats ok I had fun and learned some more about my body and still have much to do researching carbing up, sodium, water and now I can lift, eat , and train. Need to get a nice thick wide back and some arms, hopefully ;) Thanx guys for all ur support and kind words, helped me keep going.
gooey - once again for life
ps gained 15lbs over nightand and stilll going!!!!!!

gooey said:
got back late aft pizza and some milk :p :p :p ahhhhh, warm cozy insulin feeling. Yea small show some good competitors but as expected not a huge show but thats ok I had fun and learned some more about my body and still have much to do researching carbing up, sodium, water and now I can lift, eat , and train. Need to get a nice thick wide back and some arms, hopefully ;) Thanx guys for all ur support and kind words, helped me keep going.
gooey - once again for life
ps gained 15lbs over nightand and stilll going!!!!!!
Great job gooey you looked dry and full congratulations now become the FAtASS youve been dreaming and talkin about ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear