over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Goofy Gym Pics

Thanks for the answer O, I should have clarified! But yeah I meant in the bi's. Are you strictly trying to bring your arms up or injecting all over?

No problem man, i love this stuff. I am really into the peptides. I am with Phil when he stated that this is definitely seeming like its the healthier way to go than through crazy ass doseages of hormones.

As for site injecting. I am focussing on arms right now. if you look at the pic of the cybex curl, my arms are a bit behind my delts and even my torn pec. They are a decent size but they dont have the shape etc, not a whole lot i can do about that BUT i am trying to improve it with the DES.

We will see.

DAAAAAAMN brother! Looking pretty swole there man!

nice job O. what do you do for shoulders?

Shoulders? When i am blasting i follow a dc routine. My 3 shoulder exercises are usually db shoulder press, side laterals and machine presses. I tore my right pec and had it surgically repaired. You can see the big ass scar in the crook of my right shoulder. I gotta be careful about my exercise selection. I honestly think most of the shoulder mass comes from my heavy incline bench and db work on chest.

These pics are old. i am gonna post some new ones up.

5'6.5". The scale says 232. I dont feel huge at all.

I firmly maintain that a lot of it was the pump from PP's IGF1-DES=-)

1st of all bro. You looking THICK as a mother! Serious. your weight at your height. Good times.

I have a question, whats your thoughts on the IGF1-DES i've heard nothing but raving reviews, im planning to cycle it off-season?! Thanks man

1st of all bro. You looking THICK as a mother! Serious. your weight at your height. Good times.

I have a question, whats your thoughts on the IGF1-DES i've heard nothing but raving reviews, im planning to cycle it off-season?! Thanks man

I am stretching the truth, i am a bit taller than i originally said, i am actually like 5'6.5"=-) But thank you man. I really work hard and try to give it my all, AS A HOBBY. To me, anything i do physique wise is the least of my accomplishments in life. I put much more time effort into my career, being a good partner to my girl, being the best daddy i can be and to being a generally good person. I find time to eat right and hit the gym 3x a week and i have managed to eke decent results out. I am off topic here though.

As far as IGF1-DES, if you look through my posts I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I swear, for me, i am getting ten times better results than i EVER did on LR3. I have a very reliable source, a guy i trust implicitly though. I know there are some really good sources on the board. I am currently taking 66mcg pre-workout split bilaterally in either bi's or tri's. it has really brought my arms up and the funniest part is that as time goes on, they continue to look better and better (to me anyway).

I definitely recommend it in the offseason, or any time actually. I am not experienced in running it up to a show so you would have to talk to others about that. If you want my protocl as far as diet and dosing and all let me know, i am always happy to help out.

lookin thick man and not all that smooth either, shoulders and arms are sick !

THOR i know ive seen someone else post this before, but everytime i see that damn avatar i lose focus.. Whos fine ass is that?

Damn O ! looking awesome! Do you strictly use
DC ? Man I would def love to knw your workout routine
Looking solid bro!

Thick bro! Looking damn good bro!

Damn O ! looking awesome! Do you strictly use
DC ? Man I would def love to knw your workout routine
Looking solid bro!

I use the dc 2 way split. I normally can't make 10 week blasts or I start feeling rundown. I usually blast for 7-8 weeks and then cruise for 2(if I need another week, I take it). During the cruise I use something like BigA' growth principles. Its got a ittle more volume and a straight sets.
I keep everything moderate except for training and eating, thats where I think we get the real results.

great shoulder to waist ratio! awesome

5'6.5". The scale says 232. I dont feel huge at all.

I firmly maintain that a lot of it was the pump from PP's IGF1-DES=-)

haha pump my ass brother...damn your a big summa bitch! Great condition too! You really look great brother

HOLY SHOULDERS BATMAN!:eek:
Looking great bro.....I am very envious of those delts!!!!!
Could you shoot me a PM with your DES protocal and the nutrients you use with it pre-workout.... I had an awesome experience with it but am always trying to learn more.
Thanks bro

HOLY SHOULDERS BATMAN!:eek:
Looking great bro.....I am very envious of those delts!!!!!
Could you shoot me a PM with your DES protocal and the nutrients you use with it pre-workout.... I had an awesome experience with it but am always trying to learn more.
Thanks bro

thank you everyone. I sent you the info BigE. Let me know if that is what you were looking for.

Daam dude! Freakin hubbed! Sick peak on your bi's!!!

dude your a full blown freak, your holding a huge amount of muscle right there, your in decent condition aswell, big respect for being so open as well its great for guys climbing the ladder like myself to be able to learn from guys such as you,lenny,bboy etc....

dude your a full blown freak, your holding a huge amount of muscle right there, your in decent condition aswell, big respect for being so open as well its great for guys climbing the ladder like myself to be able to learn from guys such as you,lenny,bboy etc....

Thanks man, I appreciate compliment but I am not even in the same category as those other guys.

I have fun with this hobby and enjoy sharing my passion for it with others, plus I have a job that lets me sit in front of a computer all day.

Thanks man, I appreciate compliment but I am not even in the same category as those other guys.

I have fun with this hobby and enjoy sharing my passion for it with others, plus I have a job that lets me sit in front of a computer all day.

LOL me too, well most of the day at least ;)

your looking jacked bro!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner