over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gossip time in the IFBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you seem lost, confused and perhaps angry. Let me suggest something to really help:

**broken link removed**

Time to get to work on those thetan levels.

:D

hilarious to see christians knock on scientology calling it a cult.
when in their man made book, their zombie jew leader CASTED OUT INVISIBLE DEMONS INTO A PIG AND THEN MADE THE PIG RUN OFF A CLIFF....

MADE A GIANT BEAR COME DOWN FROM THE MOUNTAINS AND KILL A CHILD THAT WAS MAKING FUN OF OTHER CHILDREN...

COMMAND SOMEONE TO KILL THEIR CHILD...

if you can really buy into that and call scientology a cult then you have some self examining to do!

:D

hilarious to see christians knock on scientology calling it a cult.
when in their man made book, their zombie jew leader CASTED OUT INVISIBLE DEMONS INTO A PIG AND THEN MADE THE PIG RUN OFF A CLIFF....

MADE A GIANT BEAR COME DOWN FROM THE MOUNTAINS AND KILL A CHILD THAT WAS MAKING FUN OF OTHER CHILDREN...

COMMAND SOMEONE TO KILL THEIR CHILD...

if you can really buy into that and call scientology a cult then you have some self examining to do!

tx_frc

Why don't you post a picture of your family up. Your wife and kids, mother, father brothers etc... Then tell me how you would feel, if people start insulting them and you. How would you react if someone told you they don't exist or they don't love you and you're a fool for loving them. My guess is you would be enraged. But no one would ever think of doing that (I pray).
Those of us that Believe in Jesus and other faiths feel this strongly about that faith. It is a part of us!!!! So your callus, disrespectful comments are getting old, real old!!!! Please afford everyone on here the same respect they are giving you.
Post all you want about what it is you believe in. Please stop with your negative opinions on other's beliefs!!
Thank You!

PS. I'm honestly interested in what you believe. Not what your thoughts are about other's faith. I would like to know what gives you purpose.
I'm being 100% sincere. :)

Last edited:
Okay guys it's enough :delete:

we are not gonna get anywhere, you believe in what you believe, I believe in what we believe, let's hug each other and kiss on the cheek like borat :headbang:

tx_frc

Why don't you post a picture of your family up. Your wife and kids, mother, father brothers etc... Then tell me how you would feel, if people start insulting them and you. How would you react if someone told you they don't exist or they don't love you and you're a fool for loving them. My guess is you would be enraged. But no one would ever think of doing that (I pray).
Those of us that Believe in Jesus and other faiths feel this strongly about that faith. It is a part of us!!!! So your callus, disrespectful comments are getting old, real old!!!! Please afford everyone on here the same respect they are giving you.
Post all you want about what it is you believe in. Please stop with your negative opinions on other's beliefs!!
Thank You!

PS. I'm honestly interested in what you believe. Not what your thoughts are about other's faith. I would like to know what gives you purpose.
I'm being 100% sincere. :)

You took the words right out of my mouth brother !!!!

This thread could go on for decades.. Look.. I have a friend who is a athiest.. Very intelligent.. Can debate with the best of them.. I also have a buddy that is a staunch Christian.. They have gone back and forth for decades now.. They still haven't solved it.. The athiest thinks he is ignorant for believing in " fairy tales" and the Christian thinks he is " delusional" .. In other words both are right in their own minds.. That will not change.. So lets move on to bodybuilding and how great I am.. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear