Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
My first bike.

Attachments

• GSXR.jpg
    GSXR.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,687
nice! Is this your first ever motorcycle? If so be careful, it's got a lot of power. How much did you buy it for?

you should have gotten an R1...j/k. same bike I had and loved it. What size? my monitor is horrible so I cant see in the pic.

It's a 2002 GSXR 600. Got a good deal on it. I've never owned one before, I figure a 600 is plenty.

That's what i'm looking at!!!!!

I'm looking at a 2006 GSX-R600 it has 1500miles and Kelly Blue book says Retail is $5480.00 not Good But Excellent Condition.Never seen rain and it get Feather dusted (seriously)

What should I offer him? Also he is in Pelham, NY (NY city) i'm in Michigan so I have to pick it up.

But Nice Bike!

It's a 2002 GSXR 600. Got a good deal on it. I've never owned one before, I figure a 600 is plenty.

yeah they haul ass for sure...notice I said I had one. for one person its plenty but add a passenger that weighs more than a feather and it quickly turns into a slug.

Last edited:
The rear faring says 750 on it. I miss my bikes. I had 3 of them before my accident then I got rid of them. It doesnt matter how good of a rider you are. All it takes is one cunt texting while driving to run a stop sign and clip you. Be careful.

Hello, you say 600cc is plenty
plenty for now, but you may find out as i did that a 600 soon becomes slow, i part ex'd mine for a fireblade, i had that up to 157 on the A14 going past Bury st Edmond's, and nearly hit the back of a bmw that pulled out on me, (what a rush who needs drugs) then the repo man came so i got a 916, that was fun till my wife said "i'm knocked up" or something like that, so that went as-well, i hope you have many many happy hours zooming along the highways

You must start out with this...

10-cylinder 90-degree V-type, liquid-cooled, 505 cubic inches (8277 cc)

Attachments

• fastest-bike9.jpg
    fastest-bike9.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2,489
niceeeeeeeee heres my gsxr turbo

Attachments

• bike 063.jpg
    bike 063.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 515
  • bike 075.jpg
    bike 075.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 442
I had the exact same bike but it was a Telefonica Movistar edition....and very fast!!

I sold it after a couple years because long rides would kill me being scrunched up, but I do miss it for quick rips thru town and general effing off LOL!!

Have fun wit it!

GREAT first bike! fun to ride and will get you ready for a liter bike....plus those older gsxr's are heavy so in a few months when you want to go big the new bike will feel that much better. i have rode my whole life and the only advise i have is there are two types or bike riders, those who have wrecked and those who will.....so just ALWAYS be on your toes! good luck and be safe!! ever in ft myers area hit me up we can ride.

Welcome to the GIXXER Family!!!!

You will love that bike. If this is your first bike the 600 is plenty. The only thing that makes these bikes slow are the riders, most people ( except racers and pros ) will ever get the full potential of these bikes.

My advice, never let anyone ride it, be smart and ride your own ride...don't try and keep up with others who can ride and most of all...HAVE FUN!!!

my 2002 750 and 2007 750

Attachments

• IMG_4698.jpg
    IMG_4698.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 272
  • Wheelie.jpg
    Wheelie.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 472
niceeeeeeeee heres my gsxr turbo

Dang, that mother looks FAST! What's it run in the quarter mile? I see in the second photo the number 8.20, is that the quarter mile time!!?

There are few things more badass than a bodybuilder riding a sporty bike. :p

Be careful, though. My friend saved up, got his dream bike, totaled it months later. Very smart, careful guy. Some dude cut out in front of him or something, guy didn't have his headlights on so he couldn't see.

Pretty much made me have second thoughts on getting mine. I've been wanting one since I was a little boy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131