Got blood work results

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Ok let me start from the beginning my cycle that I just did was 600mg test e plus 300mg npp and 300mg mast. On week 10 I dropped the npp and mast. I stayed on just 600mg of test e and added 2iu of gh. I'm on week 15. So for the last 5 weeks all I'm on is the test at 600mg and 2iu gh

Today I got my blood work results and my test level is 1347
My free test is 449.9
And E2 is at 76

I have plenty of arimedex on hand. Now my question is should I start taking some adex if so how much. Or should I not take it. My nips don't hurt or nothing.

I actually wanted to drop the test dose to 200mg and add 300mg of deca but don't know if I should after these results.

What should I do

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

By the way the rest of the blood work came back good

That total test level seems really low. When did you last inject test before the blood draw and in what amount? Free test is high though so it's weird.

That total test level seems really low. When did you last inject test before the blood draw and in what amount? Free test is high though so it's weird.
Yea that's what I don't get free test is very high for total test level. At 600mg I should be higher. But I deal with that later. I'm just wondering if I should do something to bring the e2 down or lower my test to like 200mg and see if e2 goes down. I don't know. I wanted to lower my test to 200mg and throw in 400mg of deca for a little while but like I said I don't know which way to go here

Oh I forgot to answer your question. I did blood work 5days after last shot. The shot was 300mg

lmao who sold you that testosterone
Oh trust me you don't want to know. I would be called a liar and everything else in the book and/or say the test was inaccurate

E2 at 76 is too high.
Will you add an AI?
I'm don't know if to take some adex or wait two weeks and re-test. But blood work don't lie. I just don't understand how my free test is so high when my total test is in the 1300's

When I used Adex I did .5mg 2 - 3 X per week, I would personally wait and retest.

Yea right

When you getting bloodwork done again?

Adex knocked my E down alot and a little Adex goes along way that's why I cut my 1mg tablets in half a only did 1/2mg

Last edited:
I would run a little adex to drop that down a bit. I feel best when mine is a bit above baseline when im running a good amount of test. like 50 or so feels good to me. Are you running any AI at all, or nothing right now?

no ai at all..I have never had problems before no matter what I take.only once it was stupid high but it was the tren shot.I retested and it was in the norm.and now this time again came at 76..so I wonder if I should retest before taking adex.i have plenty real adex from the pharmacy so I know its real if I need to take it.or my dr said she give me the script.One thing I did do I fasted like I was supposed to but when I was getting ready in the morning to go to the lab and im like a robot so I mixed my protein shake and downed it and within a second it hit me.how stupid are you moron you are fasting.fuk me.so I don't know if it made a difference in the e2 result

When you getting bloodwork done again?

Adex knocked my E down alot and a little Adex goes along way that's why I cut my 1mg tablets in half a only did 1/2mg

I was thinking waiting a week or so

Oh trust me you don't want to know. I would be called a liar and everything else in the book and/or say the test was inaccurate

I feel like it would only be right for the board to know. Why would there be an objection to this? Especially if its a highly supported sponsor. I personally would be interested in knowing...

I feel like it would only be right for the board to know. Why would there be an objection to this? Especially if its a highly supported sponsor. I personally would be interested in knowing...

I think generally the appropriate thing to do would be first contact the sponsor and let the sponsor try and resolve it. Then, after the sponsor does or does not resolve it post up on what sponsor it was, what the communication was, and what the resolution was, if any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think generally the appropriate thing to do would be first contact the sponsor and let the sponsor try and resolve it. Then, after the sponsor does or does not resolve it post up on what sponsor it was, what the communication was, and what the resolution was, if any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This.....but contact a Mod first before making any posts if you don't get resolution with the sponsor.

It's not their responsibility concerning who we buy from, but just make sure you aren't breaking any rules.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Im curious about this as well, some of the test results were posted and i was shocked with the results we have seen.

The test your shooting is way sub par!! I`m at 1200 on 200mg/wk (shooting twice/wk), bloods drawn 4 days after last shot. E2 at 76 is real bad. By time you feel itchy nips its often to late and there is tissue growth. Get on that adex ASAP.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws