over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

got into a fight tonight

NuTsOe

Registered
& my wrist & forearm is sore,but i did beat the shit out of the dude any opinions besides to ice it

|--[\\\\]>-------- Been there many many times, wait till the morning to evaluate injuries. Your adrenaline is still going so you most likely won't be feeling anything right now. just ice it and take aleve to keep swelling down. In the am see wht type of range you have wiht your hand/arm. In the am, you can really see if you broke or seriously injured anything. what was the fight over?

what about your hand?-thats usualy the thing that gets damaged the most when you hit something, my friend hit someone in the nose and broke his nose but he also broke his hand in the process and it required surgery..

I hope you didn't start it. I think fighting should be done in the ring. If someone does something bad enough to make you want to hurt them severely (like hurt your family or close friends) so be it, if they don't go that far (eg are just a dick or whatever) let it pass.

Yep, you will hurt your hands if you go that path and do damage. Can take a while for the knuckles etc to fix emselves, or if you pressure fracture one of those little bones in your hand.

Hope your recovery goes well (ice, every hour for 15-20 mins I think is the advice) but try not to fight any more, walk away, most people aint worth it. IronMike

ditto...

IronMike said:
I hope you didn't start it. I think fighting should be done in the ring. If someone does something bad enough to make you want to hurt them severely (like hurt your family or close friends) so be it, if they don't go that far (eg are just a dick or whatever) let it pass.

Yep, you will hurt your hands if you go that path and do damage. Can take a while for the knuckles etc to fix emselves, or if you pressure fracture one of those little bones in your hand.

Hope your recovery goes well (ice, every hour for 15-20 mins I think is the advice) but try not to fight any more, walk away, most people aint worth it. IronMike

Exactly what IronMike said!

Mr.Huge

i didnt start shit

I told the guy a ton of times to just shut his piehole he kept insisting & provoking me so i took off on the guy it was over him just talking shit personal shit towards me he also mentioned me & juicing what a joke but i told he many many times so i just had to put him to sleep believe me i didnt start shit,about the hand my wrist is swollen & my pinky is really swollen theres movement in both areas but its not normal just minimal swelling

Ice it bro for 20 minues at a time to help keep down the minimal swelling you say you have. Also take a few ibprofen and next time even if he does provoke you unless he hits you just walk away, becuase if you do hit him you end up the big loser because your hand is inured and you can't lift.

Maverick

Like they said, get used to it. The bigger you get, the more "juice head" comments you are going to get. Even though it pisses me off too, I chose to stay healthy and injury free by "not" getting into it over stupid shit.

Well ive had this....

Well been here a few times myself. Im a short guy and often get asked "so you think your f^^%ing tough". I usually refrain myself and say "not really, why do I look tough?? Thats kinda funny why are you looking at another guy" This sometimes leads them to get a little rowdy then I have surely beat the piss out of them. However nothing good comes of this. It usually requires stitches and or broken bones. And I too have had the "boxers fracture", hurts like a bitch. I couldnt hold on to a weight for 3 weeks. All in all its better to just say "whatever dude". Saves on court fees.....Later

Yeah ....walk away

Bro, the guy can provoke you all he wants but not lay a finger on you. Since you were the one to hit him, it's an assault charge on you. I hope it doesn't come to that, just walk away next time. However if someone attacks you physically first then it's open season. Just don't kill the bastard!

Tom

TAP TEST.

hold you hand out fingers relaxed. TAP on the end of each finger ..if you feel a sharp stabbign pain, you more than likely borke a bone in your hand...at the area where the pain is.

2. Tap the lower part of your palm on a deks or table...samething, if you feel stabbign pain up your forarm or wrist, ou more than likely broke a bone.

Remember I am not a DOCTOR, these are just some tests a DOC would run just before X-rays.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131