over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got my bloods back. on testosterone replacement therapy

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Testosterone total , free , and estradiol is fine. Im skipping some stuff too that is looking good. This is more some issues and some stuff with knowledge. Knowledge and insight is appreciated

ast 45
alt 65

Both of these have been high for eight years on all my test, . lifting or any kind of more intense exercises cause these to be a little high so this is no concern to me, this is more to help anyone that has these numbers, as lifting does cause this to go up a little

t3 is 74 76-181 is normal range ng/dl what does ng/dl stand for?
tsh 1.48 0.40-4.50 mIU/L
t4(thyroxine) total 5.3 4.5-12.0 mcg/dl

I did do a eight week t3 cycle and three weeks at 12.5 mgs. This was taken one week after I stopped 12.5 mgs of t3.

Sex hormone binding globulin 8 10-50 nmol/l

fsh 0.7 1.6-8.0 mIU/ml
LH 0.2 1.5-9.3

fsh is going to be low on trt, yes? six weeks before this test I came off a cycle as well.

Urea nitrogen (bun) 27 7-25 mg/dl
Bun/Creatinine radtio 23 6-22 mg/dl

Glucose was 112 . I dont know if I was fasted or not I get up and eat and it wouldnt surprise me if I got up and ate a few hours before this test in my sleep

okay I stopped lifting four days before this test bc I knew lifting can make ast and alt enzymes go up. Can cause bun as well. That said, I had to work the day before moving some heavy furniture for three hours , so that may have caused bun to go up some.

fsh, and lh im aware is low due to testosterone replacement thats normal

I know trt lowers Sex hormone binding globulin. Ive heard a myth I have no idea if true that says low shbg are high estrogen converters. Sub-q t is said to help it with estrogen conversation, esp 10 mgs, 20 mgs as well.

I was doing 20 and 10 mgs sub-q t injects, the past six weeks, and some days skipping , and did 10 mgs the day before. would have an impact on SHBG ?

As far as blood glucose test I have glucometer and will be monitoring my fasted results. Many times tests test out as false positives and wouldnt be surprised, ill be testing this. My last estradiol test before this test came out in the 1000's and ive always had small nipples, no estrogen sides Ive known of. I did recommend to my doctor to take lc/ms/ms tests , Thank you Rambo for helping me with this, it appears he only did it on total and free test and not estradiol

This test my estradiol read as 15 < - 39 pg/ml normal ranges
free test was good at 100.6 35-155 pg/ml normal ranges
total test 340

remember this was 24 hours after a 10 mgs shot sub-q. a sub-q shit drops off quite a bit 14 hours afterwards, and its only 10 mgs. 20 and it more than likely would have been higher. I keep experimenting with different stuff. last time 2 days after 20 mgs total was 350

i've done test where I stopped d aspartic acid and it increased my testosterone, back before I got on trt. Thats a whole another experiment id like to see if lh, and fsh rise on daa, while on trt.

anyways knowledge is power my friends. anyone have any knowledge or insight into my Sex hormone binding globulin is a bit lower than normal ranges? Its common with testosterone replacement therapy, right?

I hear its not that important as its just a transporter of testosterone, and really all I need is testosterone total and free and estrogen total and free tests on my tests?

a lot of this stuff confuses doctors because were on the age where the patient knows more than the Doctor

Last edited:
Testosterone total , free , and estradiol is fine. Im skipping some stuff too that is looking good. This is more some issues and some stuff with knowledge. Knowledge and insight is appreciated

ast 45
alt 65

Both of these have been high for eight years on all my test, . lifting or any kind of more intense exercises cause these to be a little high so this is no concern to me, this is more to help anyone that has these numbers, as lifting does cause this to go up a little

tsh 1.48 0.40-4.50 mIU/L

I did do a eight week t3 cycle and three weeks at 12.5 mgs. This was taken one week after I stopped 12.5 mgs of t3.

fsh 0.7 1.6-8.0 mIU/ml
LH 0.2 1.5-9.3

fsh is going to be low on trt, yes? six weeks before this test I came off a cycle as well.

Glucose was 112 . I dont know if I was fasted or not I get up and eat and it wouldnt surprise me if I got up and ate a few hours before this test in my sleep

If you were fasting that is a pretty high reading for glucose. Might want to confirm that with a follow up. Your BUN is a tad high but that's not uncommon in people who consume a lot of protein.

LH and FSH are typically low on TRT, yes. Not to sure about the SHBG though, hopefully someone else can chime in

If you were fasting that is a pretty high reading for glucose. Might want to confirm that with a follow up. Your BUN is a tad high but that's not uncommon in people who consume a lot of protein.

LH and FSH are typically low on TRT, yes. Not to sure about the SHBG though, hopefully someone else can chime in

Ive been researching SHGG is a transporter of testosterone. Its common for it to be on the lower side with guys on trt.

I talked to my Doctor today and he isnt worried about t3 , he said its a bit low, but not bad. Obviously, I want it higher because it definitely keeps you lean when levels are higher. Glucose and t3 are generally effected by one another, when ones up the other goes down. Ive been using a glucose meter in the mornings fasted (although I have been coming out and eating so its not truly fasted) and mine are down to 106.

Im monitoring glucose levels . I have follow up tests in three months for ast and alt, t3, a ggt, i think bun, and creatinine as well. I had a ggt six months ago and it came back very excellent.

hes always been concerned about liver enzymes, my previous doctors not so much, i tell them its from lifting. my ast and alt has been a little bit high since 2009, since I started bloodwork, even before I did trt. I think im going to try some tudca before this next test to see what that does as ive heard good stuff , just for sake of lowering it. I know taking off lifting a week before helps, and I tried this, but had to lift furniture for a job and it was heavy so that may have caused this, idk.

six months ago my hdl was 34 , and he never brought this up. I asked him this time for a cholesterol test , and he didnt order it. Ive been taking low dose niacin in the form of nicotinic acid, which can elevate liver enzymes esp in high doses.

Im going to try a serm for improving hdl and lowering ldl. I got a prescription from my dermatologist, who does trt/hrt and helps me out .

ast 45
alt 65

tsh 1.48 0.40-4.50 mIU/L

fsh 0.7 1.6-8.0 mIU/ml
LH 0.2 1.5-9.3

Ive been researching SHGG is a transporter of testosterone. Its common for it to be on the lower side with guys on trt.

I talked to my Doctor today and he isnt worried about t3 , he said its a bit low, but not bad. Obviously, I want it higher because it definitely keeps you lean when levels are higher. Glucose and t3 are generally effected by one another, when ones up the other goes down. Ive been using a glucose meter in the mornings fasted (although I have been coming out and eating so its not truly fasted) and mine are down to 106.

Im monitoring glucose levels . I have follow up tests in three months for ast and alt, t3, a ggt, i think bun, and creatinine as well. I had a ggt six months ago and it came back very excellent.

hes always been concerned about liver enzymes, my previous doctors not so much, i tell them its from lifting. my ast and alt has been a little bit high since 2009, since I started bloodwork, even before I did trt. I think im going to try some tudca before this next test to see what that does as ive heard good stuff , just for sake of lowering it. I know taking off lifting a week before helps, and I tried this, but had to lift furniture for a job and it was heavy so that may have caused this, idk.

six months ago my hdl was 34 , and he never brought this up. I asked him this time for a cholesterol test , and he didnt order it. Ive been taking low dose niacin in the form of nicotinic acid, which can elevate liver enzymes esp in high doses.

Im going to try a serm for improving hdl and lowering ldl. I got a prescription from my dermatologist, who does trt/hrt and helps me out .

Whats your diet like man? That should be a priority over all the supplements

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner