over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got my labs back... thoughts

MrPump

Registered
Mind you, these were taken 9/14 and I had only been on TRT for 2 months at 200 bi weekly.

I will no go back to this guy.... knowing i was on 200 test bi weekly, he would not contiune my test (damn new dr.). Since i have no idea what a lot of these numbers mean, I would appreciate anyone view of what these possibly say.

Test: 384
Sex Hor GB: 28
Free Test: 70.4
WBC: 6
RBC 5.18
HGB: 16.3
HCT DET 47.7
MCV 92.1
MCH: 31.5
MCHC: 34.2
ABS NEU: 3.56
ABS Lymph: 1.7
ABS MONO: .55
ABS EOS .15
ABS BASO: .04
MPV: 11.2
RDW: 12.6
RDW SD: 42.6

Glucose: 85
BUN: 15
Creatinine: 1.03
Sodum: 141
Potassium: 4.4
Chloride: 105
BICARB: 24
ANION CAP 12
CALCIUM: 9.3
PROT TOT 7.5
ALBUMUN: 4.5
BILI TOT .4
ALK PHOS 95
AST 32
ALT: 45

Hard for details without reference ranges, Not that I can interpret Your values, ranges are helpful.

I'm taking by looking at your lab results your seeing a primary care physician or endro?

I would highly recommend you discuss with your doctor about going on weekly shots, if Not your going to be on a hormonal roller coaster. High E2 and the drowning effects of whacked out hormones.

Mind you, these were taken 9/14 and I had only been on TRT for 2 months at 200 bi weekly.

I will no go back to this guy.... knowing i was on 200 test bi weekly, he would not contiune my test (damn new dr.). Since i have no idea what a lot of these numbers mean, I would appreciate anyone view of what these possibly say.

Test: 384
Sex Hor GB: 28
Free Test: 70.4
WBC: 6
RBC 5.18
HGB: 16.3
HCT DET 47.7
MCV 92.1
MCH: 31.5
MCHC: 34.2
ABS NEU: 3.56
ABS Lymph: 1.7
ABS MONO: .55
ABS EOS .15
ABS BASO: .04
MPV: 11.2
RDW: 12.6
RDW SD: 42.6

Glucose: 85
BUN: 15
Creatinine: 1.03
Sodum: 141
Potassium: 4.4
Chloride: 105
BICARB: 24
ANION CAP 12
CALCIUM: 9.3
PROT TOT 7.5
ALBUMUN: 4.5
BILI TOT .4
ALK PHOS 95
AST 32
ALT: 45

Last edited:
Hard for details without reference ranges, Not that I can interpret Your values, ranges are helpful.

I'm taking by looking at your lab results your seeing a primary care physician or endro?

I would highly recommend you discuss with your doctor about going on weekly shots, if Not your going to be on a hormonal roller coaster. High E2 and the drowning effects of whacked out hormones.

I have the ranges at home, can post later.
I am currently seeing my primary. Although I am considering seeing an Endo. However, no one can really seem to tell the the benefit of making that switch.

Most of you numbers look ok except for the good stuff. Being on trt your test is really low. I wouldn't want to be under 600ng/dl and would prefer to be closer to 1000ng/dl.

Bi weekly shots just don't work for trt IMO. 4-5 days after your inject, your t levels are on the decline and you are only getting an inject every 14 days. I would prefer 50mg twice a week and that should keep you total test higher than it is now while keeping levels more stable but 150mg a week sounds even better.

Your total test was low. I feel good when mines at least 500 or so, but everyone is different. That level can really vary though depending on when the blood sample was taken. If it was take a week or more after your biweekly shot then it makes sense it was that low. Like the others said,have him prescibe enough syringes so that you can do one shot a week at 100 mg/wk. Much better that way. I once had my blood sample taken just 2 days after I gave myself the shot and my test was like 850 or so, and about 4 days after the shot its usually around 600 or so. You can see how quickly it comes down so yours being in the 300s makes sense if it had been awhile since your last shot. 100 mg/wk should do you right.
Your hemoglobin is in the normal range, a bit on the high side but perfectly normal. THe others I cant say because I dont know the ranges. Main thing I look at is hgb and hct.

Most of you numbers look ok except for the good stuff. Being on trt your test is really low. I wouldn't want to be under 600ng/dl and would prefer to be closer to 1000ng/dl.

Bi weekly shots just don't work for trt IMO. 4-5 days after your inject, your t levels are on the decline and you are only getting an inject every 14 days. I would prefer 50mg twice a week and that should keep you total test higher than it is now while keeping levels more stable but 150mg a week sounds even better.

I feel pretty good on the once a week. I cant tell a decline by the end of the week. twice a week would be better hypothetically, but I dont think I could tell the difference. The doc shouldnt have any problems writing a script for one syringe a week but he might put up a fight doing more. I guess if he wants to do more frequent its just as easy to get the syringes on your own. I like the script though because my insurance pays the cost and its free to me.

That sounds about right maldorf. I'm not speaking from experience considering I'm not on trt, just hypothetical. For some reason when you get into smaller doses I think of them working better when spread out but I guess doing once a week would actually take your total test higher but seems like it would decline by half in a week. But again I trust what you are saying and most people would probably not feel that decrease.

That sounds about right maldorf. I'm not speaking from experience considering I'm not on trt, just hypothetical. For some reason when you get into smaller doses I think of them working better when spread out but I guess doing once a week would actually take your total test higher but seems like it would decline by half in a week. But again I trust what you are saying and most people would probably not feel that decrease.

Yeah, just 1 or 2 days after an injection, I cant remember for sure, my level was 850 or so and that was with just 100 mg/wk shot! I thought that was really strange since its cyp and thats long ester. It peaked right away. My endo was not surprised at all and didnt mess with my dose so I was glad about that! I do my injections on Sunday morning. By wed., when I usually get my blood work done, the level is down to about 650-700 or so. I dont know what it gets down to by Sunday morning when I do my next shot. It does vary a lot, but day to day I cant tell any difference at all really.

Suppose I should mention this...

This was taken 9/14 and by this time I was on TRT for about 2 months. I didnt feel any different and fully expected my results to be low. Maybe just a feeling....

As of 10/1 I started on 400mg a week of Test (I have some extra..benefits of moving, getting new doc..etc... new state).

I plan on getting labs again after 8 weeks of 400 a week to see what how im pacing.

Suppose I should mention this...

This was taken 9/14 and by this time I was on TRT for about 2 months. I didnt feel any different and fully expected my results to be low. Maybe just a feeling....

As of 10/1 I started on 400mg a week of Test (I have some extra..benefits of moving, getting new doc..etc... new state).

I plan on getting labs again after 8 weeks of 400 a week to see what how im pacing.

Thats at least 2x the normal dose and really is a cycle not HRT. Just dont run that too long, 8 weeks is fine. Your blood levels are going to be huge on that. IF you are suffer from low testosterone naturally and not just because youve been running steroids, find an endo to put you on 100-150 mg/wk, one shot a week not biweekly.

Mrpump I agree with maldorf. 100-150 a week should be plenty. Bi weekly injections are really to fat apart so half the time you are not having the benefit. I'd like to see your estro levels as well.

Maldorf that looks about right to me at 800ng even with cyp. My understanding is levels still peak about 48 hours after injection then begin the decline. Also from what I've seen, most people have a total test or 10 x the dose, so 100mg x 10 putting you close to 1000ng and 800 being pretty close to that. Of course there are a lot of factors that could make the x 10 not accurate but most will be close at peak.

Mrpump I agree with maldorf. 100-150 a week should be plenty. Bi weekly injections are really to fat apart so half the time you are not having the benefit. I'd like to see your estro levels as well.

Maldorf that looks about right to me at 800ng even with cyp. My understanding is levels still peak about 48 hours after injection then begin the decline. Also from what I've seen, most people have a total test or 10 x the dose, so 100mg x 10 putting you close to 1000ng and 800 being pretty close to that. Of course there are a lot of factors that could make the x 10 not accurate but most will be close at peak.

Do you guys think that maybe I should stop the 400 weekly and move to 150 a week and go from there? I realize that 400 is more of a cycle than TRT, however I am starting to feel like a freaking ox in the gym and man... I love that feeling. However, i am more looking for long term health and benefits.

Thanks for that figure, I had not heard that. Really does seem to peak fast.

Do you guys think that maybe I should stop the 400 weekly and move to 150 a week and go from there? I realize that 400 is more of a cycle than TRT, however I am starting to feel like a freaking ox in the gym and man... I love that feeling. However, i am more looking for long term health and benefits.

If this is going to be something that you run for more than 10-12 weeks then I would say you have to drop it down to no more than 200 mg/wk if you want to be safe. If youre going to run the 400 mg/wk as a cycle then I would do that for about 10 weeks and then cruise on about 100-150 mg/wk for at least 8 weeks or get off completely if you can and do a pct. I used to do the PCT thing until I slowly over the years got up to doing higher and higher dose cycles and it seemed like I could not recover even with a good pct. I then went to doing cruise/blast. I wouldnt cruise and stay on test all year long unless you have to.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131