over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got my script, 200mg Test cyp per week...what to expect

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just got back from the doc,I am biting the bullet and taking his recommendation.He gave me a script for 200mg once a week,I was wondering if every five days would be better but he said lets try this for now.

I do not know really what to expect.I have never gone this low before,even my breaks were 250-500mg per week and that doesnt count because I was always "on".

So I am looking forward to see what happens.It will be a year April 19th that I have touched anything and my current blood work shows my test levels below normal for a few months now.So I am totally clean.Should be a good experiment.

I will also be adding 4iu/day GH within a week or so.Very curious as to how the body will react to this light combo.

All Im looking to get out of this is a greater sense of well being,more sex drive which has been severely lacking,and maybe some fat loss and muscle gain.Nothing major,but a difference nonetheless.

What do you guys think,will I be satisfied?

BALDNAZI said:
Just got back from the doc,I am biting the bullet and taking his recommendation.He gave me a script for 200mg once a week,I was wondering if every five days would be better but he said lets try this for now.

I do not know really what to expect.I have never gone this low before,even my breaks were 250-500mg per week and that doesnt count because I was always "on".

So I am looking forward to see what happens.It will be a year April 19th that I have touched anything and my current blood work shows my test levels below normal for a few months now.So I am totally clean.Should be a good experiment.

I will also be adding 4iu/day GH within a week or so.Very curious as to how the body will react to this light combo.

All Im looking to get out of this is a greater sense of well being,more sex drive which has been severely lacking,and maybe some fat loss and muscle gain.Nothing major,but a difference nonetheless.

What do you guys think,will I be satisfied?
Nice BN! Sorry, don't have exp. with the gh but that's great you got the Rx.

I think thats pretty good Baldnazi!
Ive got a buddy here that all he would ever use is 1ml of T-200 a week.
Beleive it or not He looked "ON" of course he trained Hard and ate right Like I know you will also.
It might seem like Very little But I bet youll be suprised.
goodluck to ya my friend.

Did you get it yet? what brand? Did you just pick it uup at the pharmacy
or is it shipped from a compounding co.?
Im curious, Ive thought pretty serious a few times of trying to just go that route myself asnd ease some stress.

dont expect to see a large signifgance in terms of muscle gain or physical apperance with 200mg test ew. I am on HRT now 200mg test ew and 2iu of GH Ed.

I have more sex drive, energy, less tired and not as moody when i was not on HRT. I haveseen a litle fatloss within the last 2 months since I started 200mg EW. I recently switched to the gel daily which I like better. I will be posting 2 month result pics on the counseling forum next week from when I started lifting and using the above to see how much of a differance i ha smade for my fatass.

considering what your body is makin now, 200mg will be a world of difference

Did you get it yet? what brand? Did you just pick it uup at the pharmacy
or is it shipped from a compounding co.?

Mine is from CVS pharmacey if you want to know. The brand is Watson. From my experience most U.S. pharmaceys use the Watson 200mg/ml Test Ethanate. Mine come in 5 ml bottles.

Hey BN, you are going to feel really good once it kicks in. You will feel good in the gym, in the bedroom, all the time. You will be happier and won't want to kill anyone for a week or two:D . Then you usually have to chop someone's head off to satisfy the urge!!:D . No kidding though you will notice a difference in your training, numbers will not go up quickly but since you already have a solid foundation you will keep your size and probably harden up some. esp with the gh also. Great news. Just don't give in to temptaion buddy, but I know you wont. Let us know how it goes. I know for me it made all the difference in the world!

Yea it should work

Just to clarify before anyone questions why Im doing this after what happened to me. 2 reasons. As I have stated before I am not myself,sex life etc. and I have tried everything so far with mixed results..clomid,hcg,hmg...still not normal.Therefore I asked do I go on like this or do something about it?

My doctor agreed and all my liver tests and cat scans are coming back great.He did not hesitate at all to prescribe me such a low dose.He said I am a perfect candidate for this.

Second..I feel that I am at greater risk of a tumor if my test levels stay so low.Reason being is that estrogen is a major factor in the tumor I had.I would much rather keep a good balance of hormones then to be constantly worrying about low test/high estrogen in my body.

My doc also said when the time comes for kids,he will put me on high doses of HMG,HCG, etc. and I should be able to conceive.

Rajjin,The brand is American, Sandoz Test Cyp.I heard of Sandoz but never knew they made test,cool.

Hey Tyrone that pre workout boost you sent me works great!!

BALDNAZI said:
Just to clarify before anyone questions why Im doing this after what happened to me. 2 reasons. As I have stated before I am not myself,sex life etc. and I have tried everything so far with mixed results..clomid,hcg,hmg...still not normal.Therefore I asked do I go on like this or do something about it?

My doctor agreed and all my liver tests and cat scans are coming back great.He did not hesitate at all to prescribe me such a low dose.He said I am a perfect candidate for this.

Second..I feel that I am at greater risk of a tumor if my test levels stay so low.Reason being is that estrogen is a major factor in the tumor I had.I would much rather keep a good balance of hormones then to be constantly worrying about low test/high estrogen in my body.

My doc also said when the time comes for kids,he will put me on high doses of HMG,HCG, etc. and I should be able to conceive.

Rajjin,The brand is American, Sandoz Test Cyp.I heard of Sandoz but never knew they made test,cool.

Question, you, are fucking crazy!!!! No one would have the balls:D :D ! It is fullly understandable BN. You need to live a normal.......well somewhat normal life. Your doctor will not put you in harm's way. I think this is a terrific idea. Test is what we require to function from day to day. It makes more sense than not!!

I am on HRT myself. You will notice a change in your mood and desire for sex. I felt like a cloud had come off of me and I just felt like myself again. I had energy again. Don't expect huge muscle gains but do expect to feel good. I think you did the right thing, no doubt.

Last edited:
You will just feel better.

My script is for 200mg per week.

Thats a high dose for just HRT - it will put you into at least twice the normal range. How are you doing this?

twice weekly?

BN,I'm not certain but would you have more stable levels if you took 100 mgs twice weekly rather than all at once? Just a thought....

Tom

vadim_b1 said:
Thats a high dose for just HRT - it will put you into at least twice the normal range. How are you doing this?

yes.... I was wondering the same

accordng to Dr Chrisler aka Swale, I believe most TRT is 100-125mgwk which 100% of the time brings test to the highest point of the normal range. Any more than that and you are way above normal....

thanks

Doctors orders

My doc confered with the pharmacist and an endo awhile ago and this was the dosing protocol he gave me.Says he has quite a few guys on this dose and they are very happy.

BALDNAZI said:
My doc confered with the pharmacist and an endo awhile ago and this was the dosing protocol he gave me.Says he has quite a few guys on this dose and they are very happy.
Given your history and age etc. 200mg p/wk is on the money. 100-150mg p/wk based on your size muscle mass etc, would not be sufficient. This will keep you in the high range and still keep sides away. You will feel great, trust me on that one. At 48 and getting ready for a comp in sept/oct I'm on only about twice that amount per week with some nandro at 300mg p/wk. I am making progress I can't believe. I have used doses higher than this and didn't get as much out of it as I am now. BN at 200mg/wk you will be surprised in about 3-4 weeks! you'll see! I have never used gh or slin so I'm almost positive the test and gh is going to work wonders for you!! Keep us updated as you normally do bro. I'm looking forward to hearing your results.

Oldfella

You know I will keep you guys posted.Im truly not expecting much,just a better quality of life.But we shall see..maybe I will be able to post some after pics that are much better then the scar pic.

Baldnazi,
So did you just go to a local Dr? Im guessing its not an online Dr or script?
The reason Im asking is Ive done Just a small bit of looking into it and
Im just not real sure about the internet Dr`s-Scripts and How legitimate that realy is
when it comes down to it. Maybe its just because I dont understand well enough but the online thing just seems a bit shady. From what I read
you get the stuff in the mail?!? (from a compunding company or something??)
Maybe someone can explain to where Ill understand better But it seems to me
The bestand most legitimate way would be a Local Dr (one you actually see and meet)
and picking up the Prescrption Testosterone at the Pharmacy, like you would any other medication?

Exactly Rajjin

Local doctor,local pharmacy.With all the bullshit swirling around Internet Rejuvenation clinics and these steroid crackdowns,your best bet is to go local.

I got very lucky with my doc,he is young and totally knowledgeable about HRT and stuff.He understood where I was coming from.I had another doctor awhile ago,who is a great guy,but very old fashioned and would never do something like this.Which kills me,testosterone is a hormone we NEED to live and most docs are completely clueless about it.

Do what you have to do but going local and LEGAL is so fucking cool.

BALDNAZI said:

Glad to hear bruther!!!:)
I hope everything works out for you man!!!:D:D:D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear