over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got Myself an Infection

I bake all my UG stuff in the oven at 180 degrees for a half hour when I first get it. Put a pin in it to vent. Lots of unsterile shit out there
Interesting with labels and stopper on ?

I would think it would if anything is in the gear its going to be heavy metals.

I have a suspicion that larger gauge needles increase the risk for infections. The larger bore may act like a punch and drag epidermal tissue deeper into the muscle. Diabetics give repeated shots daily and rarely get infections and few disinfect with alcohol. I believe the smaller gauge plays a role in this.
I use insulin syringes and have for years never an infection

Put this in perspective. I have been injecting for 30 years. Before shows I used to do 147 injections per week (21 per day).

I only EVER had one infection and it was a glute shot with 1ml of Organon Sustanon 250 on a prescription picked by myself from the pharmacy in a 1st world country (Australia).

Put this in perspective. I have been injecting for 30 years. Before shows I used to do 147 injections per week (21 per day).

I only EVER had one infection and it was a glute shot with 1ml of Organon Sustanon 250 on a prescription picked by myself from the pharmacy in a 1st world country (Australia).
holy fucking shit haha 147 a week....that's determination

I bake all my UG stuff in the oven at 180 degrees for a half hour when I first get it. Put a pin in it to vent. Lots of unsterile shit out there
No glass bottles breaking ?

Put a pin while baking?

No glass bottles breaking ?

Put a pin while baking?
You have to vent the bottle, otherwise it will explode the stopper off and make a mess in the oven or wherever you are heating it. The glass seems to be able to withstand quite a bit of heat and ive never seen one break from that. One key thing, let them cool very slowly too. If you try and cool it real fast two things may happen. It may break the glass and it will probably make the solution crash.

You have to vent the bottle, otherwise it will explode the stopper off and make a mess in the oven or wherever you are heating it. The glass seems to be able to withstand quite a bit of heat and ive never seen one break from that. One key thing, let them cool very slowly too. If you try and cool it real fast two things may happen. It may break the glass and it will probably make the solution crash.
Ok so leave a pin in it while baking?

And don't take them out , let them in as oven goes down, then take them out?

Ok so leave a pin in it while baking?

And don't take them out , let them in as oven goes down, then take them out?
Yeah, ideally you want to leave it in until the temperature inside the vial equals that out in the room it is in. One time I had the plastic part of the needle melt at the end, but it didnt cause any problems.

You can do it in the oven or in a pan of water if you like. In the pan you have to be careful that the bottle doesnt turn over on its side if the water boils. If it turns over, it could suck the water into the vial and ruin it.

Yeah, ideally you want to leave it in until the temperature inside the vial equals that out in the room it is in. One time I had the plastic part of the needle melt at the end, but it didnt cause any problems.

You can do it in the oven or in a pan of water if you like. In the pan you have to be careful that the bottle doesnt turn over on its side if the water boils. If it turns over, it could suck the water into the vial and ruin it.
So just put Vials on aluminum foil , put a pin in them , preferably pins that don't have plastic, and heat for 180 degrees for half an hour?

So just put Vials on aluminum foil , put a pin in them , preferably pins that don't have plastic, and heat for 180 degrees for half an hour?
I can't remember the temperature or time I used. It's been about 13 years or more since I messed with it. Maybe someone else can lend a hand on that. I think I looked it up online and found my answer. Your time and temp seem about right though, don't quote me on that.

The old IP stuff would knot you up right away.

oven 200 degree for 20 min would usually work. Only a couple times I would have to let it cool then repeat. Then pain free and no issues.

I use a hot plate it's much quicker because it heats up quick. Hibiclens solution works well too. Use hibiclens on site and alcohol after, ultimately if the gear is bad you'll need to heat it up to kill the bacteria.

I had lax inj protocol, sometimes still do if im stupid, now i believe alchol is enough, but also i pinned water based, winny, so no benzyl in it into my biceps 3 days before a show-immune system beat down- it swelled up huge warm and red, bc of my “occupation” i was remiss to go to hospital until i knew i had to, which i didn't, i used a bunch of 3 ml 22 gauge 1 1/2s to drain 23 ml of pink out, no stink, no pain, the first 4 syringes filled themselves bc of the pressure, the remaining id put in and pull the plunger with my teeth. Maybe my body woulda beaten it, maybe not. i drenched my hole riddled arm with RA and then took a ton of bactrim for a week. if you look really close my left bi is a lil smaller than my right BUT so is my left tri and forearm bc im right handed so who knows. Point is treat fast, better to drain a good shot and be wrong than wait and be in hospital. we dont cook our UGLs they are solid, and yes when you pin a site repeatedly the scar tissue reduces blood flow and increases the chance of infection, rotate sites, i personally havent used my glutes in a decade. Again i reiterate that ive seen tons of guys get dirt and trash super glued into open wounds while serving in the military and never got sick, the human body is pretty badass, if its firing on all cylinders, unsterilized skin will not guarantee infection, in fact i know pros who dont ever use RA or wipes so theres that and again with thousands of years of gear use on here and we have what like 7-10 incidents, the math on it is pretty solid imo.

The old IP stuff would knot you up right away.

oven 200 degree for 20 min would usually work. Only a couple times I would have to let it cool then repeat. Then pain free and no issues.
the pain wouldve been from the BA- what keeps it solubilized and sterile so cooking out the BA actually makes your gear less safe bro

I use a hot plate it's much quicker because it heats up quick. Hibiclens solution works well too. Use hibiclens on site and alcohol after, ultimately if the gear is bad you'll need to heat it up to kill the bacteria.
Hot plate is perfect. Can use the stove top and a pan.

WHY ARE PEOPLE USING GEAR THEY FEEL THEY HAVE TO COOK FIRST???? Ive got pharma amps and even bottles if youre that concerned with UGLs. I would NEVER put out an item that needed to be ”cooked” to me this is absolutely insane. Yea when we overdose the tren and prop sometimes you gotta melt the crystals back in but its sterile as fuck before that.

I was told to get Hibiclens for when i get razor bumps or a rash of acne on my shoulders, i rep a company that has us in tight lycra shirts that break my shoulders out, but i was never told what Hibicleanse is or where to obtain it.

the pain wouldve been from the BA- what keeps it solubilized and sterile so cooking out the BA actually makes your gear less safe bro
Looks like the boiling point of benzyl alcohol is 401 degrees F.

I was told to get Hibiclens for when i get razor bumps or a rash of acne on my shoulders, i rep a company that has us in tight lycra shirts that break my shoulders out, but i was never told what Hibicleanse is or where to obtain it.
Hibiclens is an antiseptic, antibacterial, and antifungal. They use it for patients before surgery to cleanse the whole body. It also works for folliculitis, as far as acne it will kill the bacteria/fungus from razor bumps. It'll continue to work for around 24 hours after application. I get mine at Walmart in the states here, but I'm sure your drug store should carry or can order online.

WHY ARE PEOPLE USING GEAR THEY FEEL THEY HAVE TO COOK FIRST???? Ive got pharma amps and even bottles if youre that concerned with UGLs. I would NEVER put out an item that needed to be ”cooked” to me this is absolutely insane. Yea when we overdose the tren and prop sometimes you gotta melt the crystals back in but its sterile as fuck before that.
I homebrew but if I get something from a sponsor I usually don't reheat unless it crashes.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws