over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got offered a job 50th/50

mp5navy187

Banned
Currently applied for a bouncing position at a local strip club near my house. But I just recently started doing security under the table at a popular club the pays decent tho its about 20 miles from my house I was working the club 5 nites a week last 2 months but the fat fuck manager brought in a friends of his and gave him all my nites so now I'm working maybe 3 nites which sucks and I can't really speak on it... So I told the strip club Manager my availability and he told told me he will get back to me I work Thursday-Saturday nites so hopefully he cool with that I don't wanna lose the club I make about 100 dollars a nite in 5 hours...
I just need money since I lost my regular job I've been having no luck. The strip club pays minimum that just went up to 9.00 a hour in cali plus tips... From what I hear I can make good money from the tips alone...

Also it's a full nude bar no alcohol...

I've been bouncing for 3 years on an off never at a strip club... Any advice is welcomed. I have my guard card with fire arm permit but it's useless nowa days no one will hire me cause of my dui which is ridiculous.

My advice is brother, if you are not a student, doing this part time, etc and if your career is "bouncing" then you may want to think twice about your future

DO it but work on other things on the side... don't be just happy with a 9hr job with tips. YOUR GOAL should be 200k a YEAR, WORK FOR THAT BROOOOOOOOOOO RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRR motivation

Last edited:
I'm a student man just need some quick cash to pay bills and loans. I lost my full time job for some bs and I got 2 dui's from 2-3 years ago that are hurting my chances at getting a good job

I'm a student man just need some quick cash to pay bills and loans. I lost my full time job for some bs and I got 2 dui's from 2-3 years ago that are hurting my chances at getting a good job

Ok then, you are all set, enjoy those skanks for us ;)

And I def hate doing it but it's the only job that doesnt run a back ground check I've been turned 3x this year for jobs that don't require driving at all just because of dui's only convictions I have

My future is a blank book still juggling between degrees @27 who's knows that what will happen

My future is a blank book still juggling between degrees @27 who's knows that what will happen

My uncle came to America at 33 with only a few thousand dollars, was homeless, had shitty jobs, he has a few million now.... IT"S NEVER LATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@rawman words of wisdom thx

Currently applied for a bouncing position at a local strip club near my house. But I just recently started doing security under the table at a popular club the pays decent tho its about 20 miles from my house I was working the club 5 nites a week last 2 months but the fat fuck manager brought in a friends of his and gave him all my nites so now I'm working maybe 3 nites which sucks and I can't really speak on it... So I told the strip club Manager my availability and he told told me he will get back to me I work Thursday-Saturday nites so hopefully he cool with that I don't wanna lose the club I make about 100 dollars a nite in 5 hours...
I just need money since I lost my regular job I've been having no luck. The strip club pays minimum that just went up to 9.00 a hour in cali plus tips... From what I hear I can make good money from the tips alone...

Also it's a full nude bar no alcohol...

I've been bouncing for 3 years on an off never at a strip club... Any advice is welcomed. I have my guard card with fire arm permit but it's useless nowa days no one will hire me cause of my dui which is ridiculous.

With working on tips, most the time its a mandatory tip out from the girls, this can work in your favor. make sure they are safe, and still can make money, carry their bags out and make sure they make it to their car safe...I made good money this way. But don't loose sight on real goals or you will just get sucked into this lifestyle. bouncing strip clubs does not have much longevity in a job...almost as short as the girls them selves.

i worked at a high end strip club in the 90's as a bouncer. Be nice to everyone, workers and clients. you will make more money this way. I used to get tips from the guys coming in for watching their car.

and don't get attached to any of the girls. just bang them all.

Be nice/friendly but don't get too involved with anyone personally.

Not trying to knock anyone within the industry but it's easy to get sucked into that lifestyle and pick up bad habits along with it. (Cigarettes, drugs, drinking heavily, etc.) It seems odd at first but when you see it daily it becomes normal then all of a sudden you're into all of those things as well.

I was pretty close to the bouncers at the strip club I would hang out at.

this one cat...the job ate him from the inside out.
he was being extra violent with the customers when he was "bouncing" somebody.
he just started hating humans.

My advice is brother, if you are not a student, doing this part time, etc and if your career is "bouncing" then you may want to think twice about your future

DO it but work on other things on the side... don't be just happy with a 9hr job with tips. YOUR GOAL should be 200k a YEAR, WORK FOR THAT BROOOOOOOOOOO RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRR motivation

I like you advice. Use it as a stepping stone but dont get too comfortable. Keep striving.

If you hustle you can do pretty good on tips, bringing customers to certain seats, working the customers for certain girls can bring you tips from both sides. Of course keeping the girls safe so they stay in your section. Like what ws mentioned before walk them out to there boyfriends cars at night lol.
walk them in. Do the same with customers who spend alot of money. be nice and build a little relationship with the girls they will tip you more. Dont be a total ass to costomers you want them to come back but be firm on dont change your stance

Ya all of the feedback sounds good just gotta see what's up with manager he called me back to find out my availability today and told him imy free outside of friday Saturday nites so will see see what happens he said he will call me back again lol

Don't work too hard, work smart

same with bodybuilding and everything else

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads