advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got Priscribed Niaspan and Ambien CRs today!

weight

Banned
it was a good day, doc called me in for my low hdl, he actauuly asked me what do i think we should do, and i said well how bout niaspan, and he said thats a good idea, sometimes i think i know more than them if he wouldnt have possibly thought of it vs. all the other meds there is, i feel like a doc, but the ambien crs was all him, does anyone know what the retail price of theses 2 drugs would cost regulary at the pharm?

My mother gets a prescription for ambien cr and doesnt have insurance. Close to $100 for 30.

be careful of the sides on that ambien. I was on that for a time a few years ago and that stuff made me sleep walk. freaked me out.

storm

let me know how those ambien CRs work out for you, i take a generic from of regular ambien and i like it alot. the only problem is, i sleep walk/eat when i am on them occasionaly, my wife has to tell me to get back to bed sometimes. once i took an ambien and somehow took a chug of nyquil as well, horrible morning for me. i couldnt remember anything and half of the food in the house was gone... horrible for a cut... :p

i used to take regular ambiem and it was weird but felt kind of good. Next thing you know you're crawling into bed waking up like wtf

I used Ambiem (legit prescribed) and it did almost nothing for me.

I had Ambien a few times. I never had the sleepwalking thing. I would take it about 45 minutes before I wanted to go to bed, and I would be out once my head hit the pillow. I wouldn't wake up until it was time.

The thing I hated, was the short term memory loss. I couldn't recall names, dates, etc. Granted we all do that, but it was worse on this stuff. Plus once my script was done, I had some of the worst rebound insomnia ever. I literally could not sleep.

At my pharm the CR's is about $124 for 30. The generic Ambien that is not "controlled release" is much, much less.

My friend gave up smoking weed after 20 years and got prescribed Ambien because he couldn't sleep. Well, after years of smoking a joint daily while driving to work w/o incident the Ambien caused him to fall asleep at the wheel and he totaled his new car. Needless to say he went back to smoking weed. Be careful.

My friend gave up smoking weed after 20 years and got prescribed Ambien because he couldn't sleep. Well, after years of smoking a joint daily while driving to work w/o incident the Ambien caused him to fall asleep at the wheel and he totaled his new car. Needless to say he went back to smoking weed. Be careful.

Despite using gear, I hate to say when it comes to sleep meds, Id rather have something that comes from the Earth than a lab.

Now please tell me he didnt take it while driving:rolleyes:

Thats his own dam fault if he did, cuz thats what ambien does....it makes you fall asleep.

Ambien can really freak some people out. We use it a LOT in the hospital. Some sleep like babies, others it does nothing, but it *seems* like half the people (exaggeration, just seems like it) just go off the wall nuts. They'll claim we kidnapped them, they are at home, etc when two hours before they were 100% with it.

I had Ambien a few times. I never had the sleepwalking thing. I would take it about 45 minutes before I wanted to go to bed, and I would be out once my head hit the pillow. I wouldn't wake up until it was time.

The thing I hated, was the short term memory loss. I couldn't recall names, dates, etc. Granted we all do that, but it was worse on this stuff. Plus once my script was done, I had some of the worst rebound insomnia ever. I literally could not sleep.
i get like that whe ni'm on high doses of benzos,xanax in particular.4-6mg and i'll forget a weeks worth of events and eat the craziest foods.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131