over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got pulled over by a cop!

It will be a cold day in hell before I say anything negative about the men and women that serve in the armed forces of the USA. So don't come on here and show your ass, 'cause I don't want to see it.

spent 10 years in the USAF. I know what I am talking about.
sorry it got you so worked up.

Anyone who thinks the criminal justice system in America these days has anything at all to do with justice has been lucky enough to never really have to deal with it, either themselves or through a close friend or family member. As some of you know, I work in that area. Luckily it was just a seat belt ticket. Hope you never get busted with two or three other people, one of whom had stashed a controlled substance in their apartment, car, whatever. (I'm not even talking about AS). One person might be guilty, but all will get arrested and charged. These days you are pretty much guilty until proven innocent.

The problem is the average law-abiding middle classs citizen (which most of us on here are - take away the BS AS laws) has no idea how far we have gone down the road toward being a police state. I'm afraid that by the time peoplle start to wake up, it will be too late.

next stop: "communism"! You are right. morality and ethics is now being decided by a bunch of Politically correct eunuchs. and they are using the "justice system" to push their views.

sorry it got you so worked up.
I hear quite enough crap about the military from our "democratic friends" in washington on the tv.
btw, thank you for your service
the troops need our support, if i had bullets flying by my head i would be mad as hell to have some shmuck back in the states saying ANYTHING negative about me, the men around me, or the mission....

Last edited:
This thread sure has taken a turn. It's not that complicated... or doesn't have to be.

Police: most are good men and women, a few are pricks.
Armed forces: most are good men and women, a few are pricks.
Some are in good physical shape, some are not.

And the judicial and government problems? Well that's easy. The majority of US citizens (average citizens) sit by and watch while the outspoken special interest groups scream their heads off and have seemingly endless ambition. There are groups and organizations of good people trying to combat these outspoken groups but how many of you are members or contributors? Complaining accomplishes nothing. Unless you are an active member of groups or organizations with agendas that support your own fundamentals, then it's pretty rediculous to sit back, do nothing, and then complain. Even if you are doing something, complaining still doesn't help matters. The other option (highly recommended) is to register for a passport (takes 30 days) and then go to expedia.com. Purchase a ticket (one-way) for another country and work towards becoming a citizen of that country. Done. So there you go. In just a little over a month you can be well on your way to a happier life somewhere else. Send us a postcard!

This thread sure has taken a turn. It's not that complicated... or doesn't have to be.

Police: most are good men and women, a few are pricks.
Armed forces: most are good men and women, a few are pricks.
Some are in good physical shape, some are not.

And the judicial and government problems? Well that's easy. The majority of US citizens (average citizens) sit by and watch while the outspoken special interest groups scream their heads off and have seemingly endless ambition. There are groups and organizations of good people trying to combat these outspoken groups but how many of you are members or contributors? Complaining accomplishes nothing. Unless you are an active member of groups or organizations with agendas that support your own fundamentals, then it's pretty rediculous to sit back, do nothing, and then complain. Even if you are doing something, complaining still doesn't help matters. The other option (highly recommended) is to register for a passport (takes 30 days) and then go to expedia.com. Purchase a ticket (one-way) for another country and work towards becoming a citizen of that country. Done. So there you go. In just a little over a month you can be well on your way to a happier life somewhere else. Send us a postcard!

I guess I just need to stop putting my 2 cents in. I don't like to argue with folks when it gets heated. besides, why burn bridges, I might require advice from doug1 later.
Take it easy guys, I just pulled my thread subscription and I will see you around other parts of the board.
PEACE!

I guess I just need to stop putting my 2 cents in. I don't like to argue with folks when it gets heated. besides, why burn bridges, I might require advice from doug1 later.
Take it easy guys, I just pulled my thread subscription and I will see you around other parts of the board.
PEACE!

it's all good with me too, peace out.

PEACE!
It's all good. It's easy to start splitting hairs. Truth is, I know you're both good guys. Truth be told, I'd rather see someone put their two cents in. Even if I don't agree or like it. I think it just shows that you care. And I always prefer someone who cares and has an opinion to someone who just says, "Who gives a ****?" You know what I mean?

Sometimes I'm optimistic to a fault. I believe there are problems but I also believe we really can do something about it. Even if not in our lives, but for our kids' sake. Sorry to get all "after school special" on you bros. LOL

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear