over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got scammed?

prudhoe2006

Kilo Klub Member
Pretty sure at this point I've got scammed from a fake gauls imposter I became excited when i opened my mail to an invite to order from there.... It seemed a thousand percent legit from the way my friends told me anyways. Now I'm at w crossroads I have the individuals name even found his address..... Need some help do I fly out there and pummel this mofo or do I bite the bullet and take the loss idk? I figured it was completely legit since I received the email from pro muscle I'm only out for some personal gear thank god I didn't order a big order never ordered online had a Dr up until recent. Need some feedback here cuz this sucks luckily I'm not on relying on this but the loss of money sort of makes me wanna not order on my own. Kinda lost confidence here am I just over reacting or what should I give it another try through a sponsor or what definitely need your feedback. Thnx

Weird thing is it all ran along the lines exactly how the ordering process was supposed to go down from my two friends who have ordered before from the same place

O and forgot to mention other than the package not arriving in a long while the perimeter who sent me the email on here is now banned when I just checked another email

Its too bad you didnt look around on here before you ordered cuz there has been warnings out about that Gauls scammer more than once....sorry to hear it bro, I dont know what to tell you, its your call....do u fly to another state to possibly get shot trying to fuck someone up who jerked you..when u most likely wont get that $$ back either way...i dunno...there are some great, very trustworthy sponsors on here, ive heard..........

Pretty sure at this point I've got scammed from a fake gauls imposter I became excited when i opened my mail to an invite to order from there.... It seemed a thousand percent legit from the way my friends told me anyways. Now I'm at w crossroads I have the individuals name even found his address..... Need some help do I fly out there and pummel this mofo or do I bite the bullet and take the loss idk? I figured it was completely legit since I received the email from pro muscle I'm only out for some personal gear thank god I didn't order a big order never ordered online had a Dr up until recent. Need some feedback here cuz this sucks luckily I'm not on relying on this but the loss of money sort of makes me wanna not order on my own. Kinda lost confidence here am I just over reacting or what should I give it another try through a sponsor or what definitely need your feedback. Thnx

Yes, fly out there and pomel that mofo. Please take video and post it.

Yes, fly out there and pomel that mofo. Please take video and post it.

hell yea please do! thats 2 votes.........:headbang: make sure you have a friend video tape it you might need back up....

I'm just upset at this point and all the posts on here are warning about Pakistan India etc but this was local n the us that's what got me more of less venting at this point I travel a lot for work so it wouldn't be so hard to fly through another city on my way to Alaska but I know it'll just be more waisted money flying out there

I've done it before with people that did me wrong. The satisfaction is ENORMOUS!

The problem is these guys that do this are Good. They plan well ahead
and are crafty old vets of the community.
Id guess you have a fake name, not the scammers real info.

I've done it before with people that did me wrong. The satisfaction is ENORMOUS!

Vengeance can be, and usually is very satisfying, whether for yourself, or for someone who is unable to complete the task.

To the OP...the fuck turd is more than likely using an addy that goes to nowhere.

So, you fly out to where the hell ever...get in a cab that drops you off in some hell hole like Cabrini Green in Chicago, and you start walking around looking for your piece of "get my shit back", and you end up getting jacked and capped.

Good luck...as stated, GAULS has warnings out there about this whole thing. Sorry to hear of your loss...it sucks...

sorry to hear this bro, I was so close to getting jacked by a gauls imposer its not funny. I had sent $, but got the word in time and got my money back!
I still haven't heard how the fake gauls was able to send private messages from the real ones account?? But there are alot of good sponsors on this board, don't let this dissuade you from them... just do your homework.

Thnx a lot of great comments and info before my next order appreciate the advice

Ive had a similar thing happen betting on college football through a bookie who used a offshore website to place your bets. I lost a couple weeks straight, about $600 worth, I paid up like a man and kept at it. The next week I hit him for $550; almost all my losings back. He was like a ghost then, couldnt reach him by any means. Lucky for me I managed to locate him through a little investigating at his place of business; a gym!! isnt that funny.... I got alot of satisfaction out of stomping the money out of him, and was able to get out of there before the cops got there. Good luck with whatever you decide to do, but be CAREFUL

Raj and the rest are right these guys are usually exp vets who will lead u to no where, I feel for your pain bro but at the same time I would sure like to see some footage of one of these scammers getting ass raped in his living room. Either way good luck bro.

At this point after no reply for 3 weeks or any word I have come to the conclusion y spend the money flying through California I'll just bend over and learn from my mistakes hopefully. I'm just gonna have to do more research before my next order which will be soon weirdest part it appeared to be a legit hushmail account but when i checked with a friend it was not the same address as he orders from but when I looked through the yellow pages it does actually give an address so next time I'm out in California mother fucker watch your back this ex inmates coming for u. Sorry just a little more rant but appreciate all the advice and comfort ya'll are showing towards this issue haven't really been involved on this site but now I can tell theirs a lot of support and its much appreciated. Thing is for almost two weeks now I was about to post this amd I was like no it'll come tomorrow but guess what tomorrow never came

It sucks that shitty people like that are out there! :(

Here's the only problem I see with this... He has your address (I'm assuming).
Let's say you go out there and stomp a mud hole in his ass (and he def deserves it). It's just as easy for him and a cpl of his buddies to come to you.
This could get ugly real quick over a cpl bottles of gear.

If it was me, I'd let it go. I have a fiance and a 5 yr old that live at my address and its not worth taking the risk of them answering the door when him and his buddies stop by, or worse and I'm not home.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

A lesson lived is a lesson learned

Always make sure an email address matches
the sponsors address. I've had a simular mishap
involving an imposter in the past. Thank god
I didn't send a lot money.

Sorry that happened. I would write it off and not let it take up too much
of your energy. Sucks but sometimes gone is really gone. T

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics