over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got scammed?

Hey we got a program to help dumbshits!!

Just kidding man but if you knew us we would give you 50% on an order to replace that loss
just call us the real Gaul #3.

or we assume that the real deal will be aware of the situation or you can write him and tell him IPGEAR thought he might let you get into his program so at least in the future you will not have to guess.

IPGEAR

Pretty sure at this point I've got scammed from a fake gauls imposter I became excited when i opened my mail to an invite to order from there.... It seemed a thousand percent legit from the way my friends told me anyways. Now I'm at w crossroads I have the individuals name even found his address..... Need some help do I fly out there and pummel this mofo or do I bite the bullet and take the loss idk? I figured it was completely legit since I received the email from pro muscle I'm only out for some personal gear thank god I didn't order a big order never ordered online had a Dr up until recent. Need some feedback here cuz this sucks luckily I'm not on relying on this but the loss of money sort of makes me wanna not order on my own. Kinda lost confidence here am I just over reacting or what should I give it another try through a sponsor or what definitely need your feedback. Thnx

Use yourself as a poster-boy on how NOT to go about ordering AAS.

You should have done alot more research and read this site alot more. You cant rely on your friends to tell you everything, gotta get that common sense muscle working in your head.

Yeah thats def unfortunate and sorry about your order. I had used the gman my first order and then a friend of mine that never knew who I had ordered with mentioned them and showed me the email and everything right about the same time I was going to place my order. I almost that it was a new email but I figured the email I had already I knew was solid 100% so id shoot them a message and ask. Saved my friend $600 and all my money as well. Learned my lesson too. Hadnt been on the boards in a while so now I just plan on learning even when im not on the sauce.

Instead of buying a plane ticket BUY MORE GEAR!!!

SLAM TEST, GET HUGE, NAIL CHICKS:headbang:

no seriously sorry that happend to you... Sponsors will never contact you asking you to buy there product. Atleast the ones i've dealt, without dropping names there are plenty of excellent sponsors on here.

Just research, take a loss, lessen learned

You know what they say bro, he cannot scam you again if he´s dead.....

Do the math.

I'm not gonna let it bother me to much just gonna shrug it off amd move forward just gonna do my homework first

Hey bro this is part of the game !

EVERYONE has been somewhat scammed ONCE during this life of bodybuilding

learn from it and move on !

I'm not gonna let it bother me to much just gonna shrug it off amd move forward just gonna do my homework first

Sucks that carp has to happen in life. Live and learn bro.

Wait a minute. You made a purchase (attempted) based upon receiving an unsolicited email offering product for sale? :confused:

Save the airfare, stay home and pummel yourself.

Last edited:
So if I had sent you an email offering to sell you the Brooklyn bridge for 300$ would you have thought it totally legit and paid me? Welcome to the 21st century v

Man some of the replies had me LMAO...but seriously we all take losses in life, chalk it up to the game and keep it pushin. Translation: lesson learned and move on. Dont let your emotions (anger..frustation) cloud your judgement and allow you to do something stupid because what you were speaking on was just that.

Hey bro this is part of the game !

EVERYONE has been somewhat scammed ONCE during this life of bodybuilding

learn from it and move on !

Aint that the truth!

Yea I feel like an idiot yes... And yea I realize its just part of the game the email looked totally legit but after almost a month I started looking through the forums more and noticed the scam alert amd checked my messages and the sender was banned the email add was so close to the same real email you basically wouldn't notice. I never ordered off line before always went through a Dr for certain things and through a buddy for others. I'm beginning to now realize how new to this I am but after seeing a bro get popped ordering things I was sceptical so I just went through another friend. I have learned a lesson and now am doing a lot of research. A lot of what I said was anger and frustrations. Do you think I'd actually fly and spend the same amount that I'd just spend to reorder from a more trusted site no that would be retarded on my part I've cooled off now. Btw yes Brooklyn bridge we've got a deal j/j
Love the quote cyto slam test get huge nail chicks

I've received that dude's pm recently

Yea there were two of em back to back sent out in October one said it was domestic the other well we know the outcome now

Wait a minute. You made a purchase (attempted) based upon receiving an unsolicited email offering product for sale? :confused:

Save the airfare, stay home and pummel yourself.

Not poking fun but but that is fucking hilarious!!! good one!T

:banghead: Damn Bro we are only human man.. yeah I like the tshirt. Slam test get huge bang chicks... and then go bang that punk who jacked you lol... that is some sad shit man we are all here to help eachother out and learn new things about the sport and their are these punks out their trying to put one over on us.
^^^ what Ip said was some stand up stuff bro. Ip keeps it real man.:headbang: Happy holidays brother

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear