over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got shot at by a road rage person

Fuckin A. I swear, 430 in the damn morning and it never fails, some moron will find a way to be a dick on the road or endanger my life, somehow. I watch people, people are not only dumb, but absolutely insane. I'm coming home from the gym and stopped at the last intersection before you get to my house. Light turns green, I'm looking both ways. Something tells me in my head, "not yet, stop, look the other way again". Some shitdick had just pulled out from another street and gunned the fuck out it through the red light. They would have tboned the hell out of me, possibly killing one or both of us, had something not told me to look twice.
Good move on your part! I do that at almost every light. Especially early in the morning or late at night when traffic is light. People think they can get away with running lights when it's light traffic.
I've had people honk at me at lights if I'm the first one and don't floor it as soon as the light turns green. I've had what happened to you happen to me a few times.

My wife got slammed by a drunk driver that ran a light. Totalled her car. 8am downtown.

So I would just like to say when your on the road be careful if you live in Houston area it’s crazy everywhere but nuts here
Some dude got up on me I couldn’t see his grill that’s how far up on my car he was at 80 miles an hr
I barley brake checked he goes around me tries to side swipe me and further up the road I pull over and he pulled o er in front of me like 400 feet
I decided to just move on as I approached I saw a gun come out of the window and BANG BANG BANG and I swerved to get out of the way my 19 month old daughter was in her car seat on the side he shot into my car missed her head by 8”
Plastic from my car hit me everywhere my daughter was fine
The cops took the bullets out of my car
And they found the car did gun powder test on it and I’m still waiting for the arrest call
This was 6 days ago and mentally I’m so fucked up I still get emotional never in my wildest imagination could come up with something like that
he lay and waited premeditated and tried to kill me because of his road rage
forgive me for such a long post I left out so much
No fucking way?!? Wtf hahahaha people are ridiculous. It’s funny the road ragers always seem to end up at the same point down the road after they’ve caused a scene and flew by lol

No fucking way?!? Wtf hahahaha people are ridiculous. It’s funny the road ragers always seem to end up at the same point down the road after they’ve caused a scene and flew by lol
Yeah, I hate seeing that. People weaving in and out of cars driving like mad and only get an extra 30 yards down the freeway. Then you catch up with them. I've waved at them when my lane passes them. I drive fast, but if the traffic is too heavy to support it then I realize that and just cruise along with everyone else. Im lucky that I don't need to drive in heavy traffic much now.

Yeah, I hate seeing that. People weaving in and out of cars driving like mad and only get an extra 30 yards down the freeway. Then you catch up with them. I've waved at them when my lane passes them. I drive fast, but if the traffic is too heavy to support it then I realize that and just cruise along with everyone else. Im lucky that I don't need to drive in heavy traffic much now.
Exactly. Ya me either thankfully I’ve lived in Houston as well where this was so I know how it is. I’ve also been in LA, SF, And NY and finally now live in the sticks so I don’t miss that at all lol

Exactly. Ya me either thankfully I’ve lived in Houston as well where this was so I know how it is. I’ve also been in LA, SF, And NY and finally now live in the sticks so I don’t miss that at all lol
Sticks for the win.
I hate having to go into Houston.
Idiots driving 50 in the fast lane.
And it's always the same demographics... without fail..
I'd list it out here, but given the climate and sensitivity of it all , I'll leave it alone. :)

I'd rather the guy speeding, than the guy fucking off driving 50 in each lane.
Maybe I've too much DHT stimulation, but when I hit the road I like to move.
I'm not a dick about it, but still Im easily moving 80/90 in my big body. In my zip around car, sometimes I hit 100.

I'd rather the guy speeding, than the guy fucking off driving 50 in each lane.
Maybe I've too much DHT stimulation, but when I hit the road I like to move.
I'm not a dick about it, but still Im easily moving 80/90 in my big body. In my zip around car, sometimes I hit 100.
I'll be the same way, as long as the weather conditions are dry and safe. Traffic has to be light as well.

I once had a pickup pass me in the middle lane when we were all stuck in heavy traffic. I was in the fast lane waiting for cars to get over a d slowed down to let him over in front of me because he was going to come over no matter what.

The guy lost his patience and ended driving onto the shoulder and passed a string of about 4 cars. While on the shoulder his truck lost its rear end because of the lose gravel. He just about crashed into a car he was passing. One of the craziest things I've seen. Traffic was moving along at about 70 mph, so he must have been up in the mid 80s or more on that shoulder. The entire truck was on the shoulder.

Oh, and someone must have called the cops while we were driving because soon I saw the flashing lights coming up behind me. The truck got tied up in the fast lane and I was able to get out in front of him somehow and drove off out of the jam. I could see the police getting closer and closer to his truck. I think he was drunk because he was weaving.

I agree, don't ever tailgate. Sometimes flashing your lights does nothing, but you have to try. Ive had assholes brake check me for flashing lights, or they slow down even more just to irritate me. They think it's funny, and they own the road.
Yeah well if someone flashes the high beams I just move over but when some asshole hits the high beams and is up my ass before I have a chance to let him pass- that’s just being a dick.

Yeah well if someone flashes the high beams I just move over but when some asshole hits the high beams and is up my ass before I have a chance to let him pass- that’s just being a dick.
Even then, if someone tailgates, it is a bad idea to brake check them. Just asking for an accident.

Usually people pull over for me when I flash, but there is the occasional person that thinks its funny to brake check. I never tailgate. I value my life and the car too much!

The guy lost his patience and ended driving onto the shoulder and passed a string of about 4 cars. Traffic was moving along at about 70 mph, so he must have been up in the mid 80s or more on that shoulder. The entire truck was on the shoulder.

I’m guilty of this maneuver.... I usually do it when a semi is cruising in the left lane and has about 5-10 cars behind him. I move into the right hand lane, kinda peak down the emergency lane and then floor it. Easily done 110mph in the emergency lane. Blow by the pokers and continue on along. I’m not saying I’m right or condoning it, but I’ve done this very thing numerous times.. Course I’m a fast driver and like to get to my destination quickly. I imagine people that I pass are like look at that crazy fuck!

Cage

I’m guilty of this maneuver.... I usually do it when a semi is cruising in the left lane and has about 5-10 cars behind him. I move into the right hand lane, kinda peak down the emergency lane and then floor it. Easily done 110mph in the emergency lane. Blow by the pokers and continue on along. I’m not saying I’m right or condoning it, but I’ve done this very thing numerous times.. Course I’m a fast driver and like to get to my destination quickly. I imagine people that I pass are like look at that crazy fuck!

Cage
Been many times I wanted to do that, but it is unsafe. Loose debris on the shoulder and someone could side swipe you.

I totally understand the frustration though!

Sticks for the win.
I hate having to go into Houston.
Idiots driving 50 in the fast lane.
And it's always the same demographics... without fail..
I'd list it out here, but given the climate and sensitivity of it all , I'll leave it alone. :)
Fuck PC - for the VAST majority, it's Asian women. Or just women in general.

I put a sticker on the back of my Asian girlfriends' car - "WARNING! Female Asian Driver!"
Last year alone she had 3 accidents in her car. Now the insurance company is not allowing her drive any of my cars anymore LMAO

A chinese woman named Ping crashed a white honda accord into my apartment, which was up a small hill.

This happened sometime around 11-12 years ago. I have pictures somewhere.

Drove right into my living room.

I put a sticker on the back of my Asian girlfriends' car - "WARNING! Female Asian Driver!"
Last year alone she had 3 accidents in her car. Now the insurance company is not allowing her drive any of my cars anymore LMAO

Last year alone she had 3 accidents in her car. Now the insurance company is not allowing her drive any of my cars anymore LfMAO
But women have lower car insurance rates. Somehow they have fewer accidents, statistically. I'm with you on what you say though because I see it on the road too.

You are completely wrong and I have an experiment to prove it.
Next time you see, and every time you see, someone driving in a way that you simply can't comprehend, look closely....
100% of the time, it will be an old man with a hat.
You're going to hate me because once you notice it, you'll never be able to unsee it again.
🤣🤣🤣

You are completely wrong and I have an experiment to prove it.
Next time you see, and every time you see, someone driving in a way that you simply can't comprehend, look closely....
100% of the time, it will be an old man with a hat.
You're going to hate me because once you notice it, you'll never be able to unsee it again.
🤣🤣🤣
hmm.. not really in my case..
when i look over this is what i see.. and yes, it is usually a female.

1. young black females - they give 0 fucks ... just playing on the phone..
2. hispanic females - again... on the phone, not paying any attention at all..
3. hispanic/middle-eastern/indian males driving a van load of people - never fails.. they just sit in the fast lane doing 50mph.. no phones.. no nothing.. just going way below the speed limit.
4. hispanic male driving a pick up or work truck.. sometimes playing on the phone, sometimes just spaced out.
5. everyone else pretty much obeys the fast lane rules.. both written and unwritten

and yes.. asians drive slow.. but at least they are not in the fast lane..
i was in the bay area.. sunnyvale/fremont.. and noticed how all the asians were driving slow as F.. at least in the residential streets.
on the freeways of the bay and other california metros, people pretty much drive fast, without too much fucking around on the phone.

in more general terms... young asian males are usually the ones zipping through lanes ... so they are the exception.

hmm.. not really in my case..
when i look over this is what i see.. and yes, it is usually a female.

1. young black females - they give 0 fucks ... just playing on the phone..
2. hispanic females - again... on the phone, not paying any attention at all..
3. hispanic/middle-eastern/indian males driving a van load of people - never fails.. they just sit in the fast lane doing 50mph.. no phones.. no nothing.. just going way below the speed limit.
4. hispanic male driving a pick up or work truck.. sometimes playing on the phone, sometimes just spaced out.
5. everyone else pretty much obeys the fast lane rules.. both written and unwritten

and yes.. asians drive slow.. but at least they are not in the fast lane..
i was in the bay area.. sunnyvale/fremont.. and noticed how all the asians were driving slow as F.. at least in the residential streets.
on the freeways of the bay and other california metros, people pretty much drive fast, without too much fucking around on the phone.

in more general terms... young asian males are usually the ones zipping through lanes ... so they are the exception.
Women in general just seem to want to drive slow. Maybe that is why they have fewer accidents, i dont know. At the race track when I go, I see maybe 2 or 3 females driving their sports cars on the track. There area about 100 or more drivers altogether.

One time there was a lady that blocked up the track and had a huge group of us stuck behind her driving slow on the race track. That sucked! She was supposed to hang her arm out the window and wave us by, but I guess she was too scared? She had an instructor in the car with her too. We all pulled into the pit to let her get some distance and then went back on the track. We soon caught up with her again! :mad:

LOL.....this thread needs closed

:cool:

My favorite is when a girl is driving like a maniac behind you, switching lanes, riding your ass, speeding up, slowing down, slamming her brakes, slamming the gas and cutting you off an inch from your bumper in full traffic.

Then you pull next to her at a light and look over thinking she’s going to give you some nasty look or cuss you out something like that. Nope she’s just staring straight ahead nothing is wrong that’s just how she drives normally!

I swear it happens so much 🤦🏻‍♂️

Why do people speed up to red lights? I see this a lot where i live. I've also had people cut in front of me right when we're coming up to a red light. I'm convinced that a person's quality of life goes up when they can avoid driving. Of course, that's just not possible for most but the less time spent behind the wheel, the better IMO.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws