over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got shot at by a road rage person

I live near the woodlands that’s were it happened on 45 across feom shanandoah police sept

i know exactly where you are talking about, a little further south on/or about Christmas day someone was killed in a road rage.

Oooh Baltimore, Oooh Houston, Oooh Chicago.

If you have something worthwhile to add to the conversation then do so. If you came on here to stir shit up, start looking for another board!

Ink in
So he could have a shoot out on a major roadway? This isnt one of those situations I would argue for open or concealed carry.

This guy was a lunatic and I am relieved to hear you and your kid are ok. Follow up with us and let us know if they put this dude away for attempted murder.

If they ask if you want to "press charges" say yes.
the DA said it’s aggravated assault with a deadly weapon class 2 felony 2-20 yrs shooting in a car but at sentencing it could close to the 20
At sentencing knowing the child was in there
It could be more damaging for the amount t of years he can face
I hope there are more charges and they run consecutive finish one sentence do the other and so on
He shot at us with a 40 caliber

Go to a therapist and have a talk, preferably a psychiatrist. Press criminal charges, get him convicted. Press civil charges for mental damage and physical damage to your car. Get a cut throat lawyer who will take every dime from him. Hire the psychiatrist as a professional witness.

I use to be one of those guys (30 years ago) that would hit you with my car to get you to pull over for fucking with me. I learned one day while bouncing when there was a gang fight at the club over turf and several guns involved....bullets beat muscles every time.
I try not to drive much any more to avoid the dicks but my wife reminds me how much I have to lose now (being sued/money or even a loved ones life). I keep meaning to get cameras for my car so I can follow up with police and also protect my family. Anyone know how much they are?

A lot of the worse people from New Orleans moved to Houston after the hurricane but Houston has a huge gang population. I lived in Houston from 2007-2010 with that being said I liked it there. I’m in Baltimore now & the shoot everywhere not just on the road but walking down the street.
I lived in cockeysville on the boarder of carol county I know what your saying
When they put that train in from downtown to cockeysville all hell broke loose

So glad you and the little one are ok brother. In my younger years I would get into it with people on the road...not any more. Too many people with no self control and access to guns.

The better I get at defending myself the more I avoid confrontation if at all possible. These situations often can and do go very wrong.

**broken link removed**

Go to a therapist and have a talk, preferably a psychiatrist. Press criminal charges, get him convicted. Press civil charges for mental damage and physical damage to your car. Get a cut throat lawyer who will take every dime from him. Hire the psychiatrist as a professional witness.
I struggle everyday and words written doesn’t describe the feeling of the person writing it it’s tuff bro it has been tuff

So glad you and the little one are ok brother. In my younger years I would get into it with people on the road...not any more. Too many people with no self control and access to guns.

The better I get at defending myself the more I avoid confrontation if at all possible. These situations often can and do go very wrong.

**broken link removed**
Tku

I’m all for road rage and getting into scraps like whatever fuck it.
But when you have a kid in the car; pulling a gun out is completely fucked up but come one man don’t break check anyone with a kid in the car.

once You have a kid and you are in charge of someone else’s life you gotta make smarte decisions. 8” and a bullet missed her head. You should be on your hands and knees thanking god right now because that’s a miracle

Brake checking people is extremely dangerous, you are putting both of your lives, and the lives of others at risk. In fact, I have often called it "pointing a loaded gun" at someone because one mistake at that point can lead to death. Sure shooting at you is an overreaction but your actions precipitated that attack.

I’m all for road rage and getting into scraps like whatever fuck it.
But when you have a kid in the car; pulling a gun out is completely fucked up but come one man don’t break check anyone with a kid in the car.

once You have a kid and you are in charge of someone else’s life you gotta make smarte decisions. 8” and a bullet missed her head. You should be on your hands and knees thanking god right now because that’s a miracle
I do bro everyday I feel your words to the core of my heart everyday I’m messed up but I live and I just go through the motions till ones day this goes away better then what I feel now

That’s terrible.Especially with your child in the car. I’m all for gun ownership but there are a select group of cowboys that are just looking for a reason to pull their firearm. Most of those types will pull a firearm in an attempt to intimidate folks. What they aren’t planning for is the two or three crazy sum bitches that are just going to step to them a little faster.

I do bro everyday I feel your words to the core of my heart everyday I’m messed up but I live and I just go through the motions till ones day this goes away better then what I feel now
I have a hot temper. I can sympathize. Learn from it. Really learn from it you know. Not throwing salt in the wounds. But just be calm. I do a lot of therapy and it helps. Lowering my blood pressure also helped. When my blood pressure is high I get aggrevated. Having it low helps alot

So I would just like to say when your on the road be careful if you live in Houston area it’s crazy everywhere but nuts here
Some dude got up on me I couldn’t see his grill that’s how far up on my car he was at 80 miles an hr
I barley brake checked he goes around me tries to side swipe me and further up the road I pull over and he pulled o er in front of me like 400 feet
I decided to just move on as I approached I saw a gun come out of the window and BANG BANG BANG and I swerved to get out of the way my 19 month old daughter was in her car seat on the side he shot into my car missed her head by 8”
Plastic from my car hit me everywhere my daughter was fine
The cops took the bullets out of my car
And they found the car did gun powder test on it and I’m still waiting for the arrest call
This was 6 days ago and mentally I’m so fucked up I still get emotional never in my wildest imagination could come up with something like that
he lay and waited premeditated and tried to kill me because of his road rage
forgive me for such a long post I left out so much

This is terrifying.

My daughter is nearly 15, but if anything happened to her I'd burn the world to a cinder.
I'm happy I don't have to worry about firearms, because I'm not Superman.

We have actually had an increase in road rage here in Japan, but fortunately they don't have that level of violence.
Most people have drive recorders in their cars here now and it helps. A nationally infamous offender was convicted recently, though only got a suspended sentence.
**broken link removed**

about 7 yrs ago, i had something similiar happen. i was driving and a couple of younger punks were riding my ass so i brake checked them. the car i was in has pitch black tinted windows and so they couldnt see me, but i could see them. at the next stop light the passenger got out and tried to open my door, i flung it open and hitting him in the face, then i got out and beat the living piss out of him, not being able to see me before i got out must have been his determining factor of deciding to do something. the driver wouldnt even get out to help his friend that i was kicking the shit out of i even said something stupid like get out of the fucking car, ass beatings are on sale tonight, 2 for 1 lol my buddy was like 3 cars behind i guess and saw the whole thing and said he would stick around if the police came.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics