over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got shot at by a road rage person

The lack of respect for human life is appalling. Brake checking should not lead to being shot it. Anyone who thinks that is in any way ok needs therapy. Yes brake checking is dumb but not worthy of death. The pride and selfishness and insecurity of people are on full display when men act like little baby’s and pull that disrespect garbage. Look at how tough I am, be scared of me, haha!

They have the car did gun powder residue on it they have the bullets 40 cal now I’m waiting for an arrest call

oh shit i had thought you said they already arrested, anyway dont feel sorry for him when he is in court blubbering and crying like a little bitch

In Baltimore and DC area they purposely tap your car or accuse you of cutting them off. The whole goal is to get you to step out of your running car so their friend can steal it. You can't carry here so the kids have a bit more nerve when doing this. I had some try to follow me all the way home when I drove away from a setup.

I lived in cockeysville on the boarder of carol county I know what your saying
When they put that train in from downtown to cockeysville all hell broke loose

I'm from Baltimore too. Now live south in Annapolis and know what your talking about with the train. They tried to run a train from the city to
Annapolis threw Severna Park and Arnold but Severna Park signed a petition and had enough people on it to ban installing the rail. Main thing going for Severna Park is that it is a high class neighborhood that houses a quite few judges and politicians. So that certainly helped.

I'm from Baltimore too. Now live south in Annapolis and know what your talking about with the train. They tried to run a train from the city to
Annapolis threw Severna Park and Arnold but Severna Park signed a petition and had enough people on it to ban installing the rail. Main thing going for Severna Park is that it is a high class neighborhood that houses a quite few judges and politicians. So that certainly helped.

Lol, they are strict about permits where you are. I am still amazed that Travis Pastrana was able to get permission to do so those stunts there in October:

OP, very glad to hear you and your daughter were not injured. I brake checked a guy very lightly a few months back so my light would go on without actually the brake engaging. The guy pulled up at a stop light and yelled at the top of his lungs that he would kill me. I had a gun on me but you never know what the hell is going to happen. Makes you feel for Police having to deal with these idiots. I hope they catch the guy soon.

Lol, they are strict about permits where you are. I am still amazed that Travis Pastrana was able to get permission to do so those stunts there in October:

Had no idea your familiar with the area. And yea they had a party for Pastrana at our Legion post 175 my drinking hole around July.
Actually born in Balt. But move and grew up in Severna Park. Manhattan Beach.

Yeah the county’s are getting an influx on people moving from Baltimore to Carroll county & others. I lived in Westminster before ending up here in 17

Had no idea your familiar with the area. And yea they had a party for Pastrana at our Legion post 175 my drinking hole around July.
Actually born in Balt. But move and grew up in Severna Park. Manhattan Beach.

Yeah, lived in AA a spell and used to shoot at AAFG allot. The gold's on 3 and 2 are legit and worth the trip from DC sometimes

They have the car did gun powder residue on it they have the bullets 40 cal now I’m waiting for an arrest call
I was thinking either 40 or 45 cal that hole in the door is pretty big.

So glad you and the little one are ok brother. In my younger years I would get into it with people on the road...not any more. Too many people with no self control and access to guns.

The better I get at defending myself the more I avoid confrontation if at all possible. These situations often can and do go very wrong.

**broken link removed**
Yes bro and yeah your right everyone is eager to jump which In return leads to jail

yeah no shit, that left lane does not mean drive as fast as you want
In Houston the left lane means take out your cel phone and jerk off while driving 50mph.
I always pull over when someone comes up on me in the left lane.
Sad to say many people are inconsiderate and jerk off on their phone while in the passing lane.
Woodlands nearing Conroe is white tweeker central.

In Houston the left lane means take out your cel phone and jerk off while driving 50mph.
I always pull over when someone comes up on me in the left lane.
Sad to say many people are inconsiderate and jerk off on their phone while in the passing lane.
Woodlands nearing Conroe is white tweeker central.

i pull over and get out of the way also, but fact still is the speed limit goes for all lanes even the left, not like many seem to think it means 90+, but yeah if you are going to be dragging ass dont be in the left, yeah there are a lot of dipshits on the phone and im sure whatever its about its so important.

I saw
That's my whole point. Why would somebody bring up Baltimore or Chicago when talking about a road rage incident?

Because he mentioned Houston a major city. And those living in the real world know that gun violence, violence in general, happens mostly in cities. A good strategy going forward for people looking to avoid these dangerous incidents, including car jacking, and other incidents mentioned would be to choose to live in an area, work in an area, where violence is not as prominent. Or be more aware of your surroundings when in particular areas. I personally live near a city and rarely stop for gas or a protein bar in certain areas because of beggars, squeegee crews, etc and the potential for violence. I plan to move to a neighboring state and have been advised to stay away from certain areas due to drug use and violence, car jacking etc. All the discussion on the thread except for yours is relevant to the topic at hand, just because someone is in a car does not mean they are safe especially If they travel with kids.

thats fucked. H-Town and all the wards are cracking. I have had numerous attempts on my life, been shot at plenty, it makes you different, disillusioned and hardened. Everyone is packing in texas though open carry that's a trip, he's lucky you didn't dump on him POS I bet he knew there was a kid in the car. Mfers walk into QuikMart strapped and pull up with a harley in sandles and no helmet. But ya G road raging around your kid is selfish, I have done it and it's embarrassing, especially if your kid knows what's up. "Cool Heads Prevail" count your blessings.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131