over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got shot at by a road rage person

People are nuts man...this is why I have my concealed carry, so does my wife. I never leave the house without my Ruger Sr40c....the wife loves her Sig p365.

People are nuts man...this is why I have my concealed carry, so does my wife. I never leave the house without my Ruger Sr40c....the wife loves her Sig p365.
That will help to an extent
If you are in the OP shoes what you do?chase the guy and have a gun fight with your daughter in the car in the highway? And one of those shots hit an innocent driver that has nothing to do with both of you gun blazers.not smart

So which lane where you in when he was behind you? I'll be honest, if I'm in the left passing lane and the right lane is free and the person doesn't move over, instead brake checks me to make me pass in right lane. I'd be pissed. Not shoot at the person pissed, but definitely want to beat the hell out of them.
I once had someone in a big pickup truck do that to me. He then followed me after I went around him. I slowed down and rolled down my window. We were on the highway. The guy rolled down his window and flashed what looked like a badge. I just sped up and drove away. The dude was driving like a lunatic.

why? who cares? why get mad over something like traffic?
Because they slam on their brakes so hard that you nearly rear end them. Having to slam on yours and if there is anyone else behind you they could run into you. Ive had a few cases that nearly turned into a pile up on the interstate that way. Going 70 mph plus and they suddenly slow down to 50 mph in a second or so.

Brake checking people is extremely dangerous, you are putting both of your lives, and the lives of others at risk. In fact, I have often called it "pointing a loaded gun" at someone because one mistake at that point can lead to death. Sure shooting at you is an overreaction but your actions precipitated that attack.
It is especially dangerous these days with how distracted so many drivers are. Not paying attention while they chat on the phone or try to text. Ive seen that shit on the highway. If you get brake checked going 70 mph on the freeway you need every millisecond to slow down in time.

They have the car did gun powder residue on it they have the bullets 40 cal now I’m waiting for an arrest call
Did you get a plate number or at least a description of the make and model of his car?

Many do that where I live to and I am one of them. But when I have passengers I figure my #1 responsibility is getting them to our destination safely. And not asserting my authority by brake checking some one that is driving aggressively which can often raise the amount of anger.
Yep. One time I was doing 90 in the fast lane on the interstate and I saw a car flying up on me real fast. Sucker must have been going 120 or more. I got over way before he even got close to me. There are times I have to get over into the middle lane. I am constantly glancing in my rear view mirror looking to see if anyone is coming up behind me. Im probably a bit paranoid.

Yes, I'm eager to hear when the shooter gets caught.
I dont see how he gets caught. A witness, including the victim, and nobody got the plate number! What was the make and model of the car? How old did it look, and any discernable features?

Yep. One time I was doing 90 in the fast lane on the interstate and I saw a car flying up on me real fast. Sucker must have been going 120 or more. I got over way before he even got close to me. There are times I have to get over into the middle lane. I am constantly glancing in my rear view mirror looking to see if anyone is coming up behind me. Im probably a bit paranoid.

I always glance in the rear view mirror as well, but it is to see if a cop is coming up quick on me. If you watch for brake lights up ahead and cars coming up quickly behind, you can avoid getting a ticket pretty easily.

It is especially dangerous these days with how distracted so many drivers are. Not paying attention while they chat on the phone or try to text. Ive seen that shit on the highway. If you get brake checked going 70 mph on the freeway you need every millisecond to slow down in time.

We were on the way to the hospital this morning(just a minor surgery this time) and truck in the pick-up truck in the left lane started coming across the line and almost side swiped us as my wife passed. He then sped up and passed us and I watched him. He was literally all over the road, going over the lane line on both sides. My wife said that she could see him holding his phone out in front of him. A minute later, he had slowed down a bit and we passed him and it was a work truck with a business name and phone number. I was so tempted to call the number and report him. I actually didn't because I thought maybe it was his business and he would have to answer the phone to talk to me.

You need to be. I nearly hit someone on the interstate going home the other day, while it was raining. Around here, at least, there's always one lunatic driving fast as hell when it's raining. I put on my signal, also turned my head to look over, and sure enough some nutcase is speeding through traffic and coming up to and around me.

I always glance in the rear view mirror as well, but it is to see if a cop is coming up quick on me. If you watch for brake lights up ahead and cars coming up quickly behind, you can avoid getting a ticket pretty easily.
Yeah, me too. The driver needs to be aware of all moving objects on the road at all times. I try to keep a mental account of where all of the vehicles around me are, so I know when they are in my blind spots. I dont really even like to talk while I'm driving.

You need to be. I nearly hit someone on the interstate going home the other day, while it was raining. Around here, at least, there's always one lunatic driving fast as hell when it's raining. I put on my signal, also turned my head to look over, and sure enough some nutcase is speeding through traffic and coming up to and around me.
Passing you on the right? I always try to avoid doing that myself. I only pass on the right if the driver is camped out in the fast lane for several minutes and won't get over. Sometimes I will flash my lights and they still won't move.

I drive a white cadillac that looks a bit like a cop car and I think some folks pull over because they think I'm a cop. Its weird, they seem to get over faster when I'm in my 911. Not sure why.

When I'm racing my 911 on the track we aren't supposed to pass a car unless the lead driver signals us by hanging their arm out the window. It works well.

Unless the guy kills someone with that gun anytime soon the likely hood of him being caught is slim to none.
Yeah, they would have had to already run ballistics on one of the bullets fired from his gun and have already attached his name to that bullet.

Having the bullet from this incident will only help as evidence once they find him some other way. Then they can get a warrant and confiscate his gun, do a ballistics study on it.

This kind of incident really makes me feel like all cars need a camera. What do you guys use? I have none.

^^^im just gonna go out on a limb here and bet it wasn’t a legally purchased, registered firearm.
Just a hunch 🤔

^^^im just gonna go out on a limb here and bet it wasn’t a legally purchased, registered firearm.
Just a hunch
I agree. That isnt the behavior of a typical law abiding gun owner. Another thing, if the guy is smart he no longer has the gun in his possession.

Tell you what maldorf, dangerous is an understatement with these lunatics now days. Have no idea where they came from but seems like a free for all. 6am coming home from my gym. At all lights on the highway I travel I can count 3 to 4 cars running red lights at a time. And I mean damn light turned red for like 5 to 7 seconds they never even made an attempt to slow down. Just cruse right on threw. One young girl I saw next to me had a lap top computer in lap while driving. She was doing 20 on the highway in the fast lane swerving and weaving. F..ckin crazy. Be honest, I'm glad I'm as old as I am. Couldn't handle dealing with the increasing population of idiots another 25 to 30 years.

Tell you what maldorf, dangerous is an understatement with these lunatics now days. Have no idea where they came from but seems like a free for all. 6am coming home from my gym. At all lights on the highway I travel I can count 3 to 4 cars running red lights at a time. And I mean damn light turned red for like 5 to 7 seconds they never even made an attempt to slow down. Just cruse right on threw. One young girl I saw next to me had a lap top computer in lap while driving. She was doing 20 on the highway in the fast lane swerving and weaving. F..ckin crazy. Be honest, I'm glad I'm as old as I am. Couldn't handle dealing with the increasing population of idiots another 25 to 30 years.
Its frustrating to see drivers like that. It also seems like the police mostly end up writing tickets for someone going 10 mph over the limit rather than catching some of these fools.

Its frustrating to see drivers like that. It also seems like the police mostly end up writing tickets for someone going 10 mph over the limit rather than catching some of these fools.

There was one time I saw some girl fly by me in a Range Rover going prob 60 in a 35 cutting and weaving through traffic

Few seconds later, a police officer flys by me with lights and sirens

Few minutes later, I pass them with the girl in cuffs standing towards the curb

Can't say I didn't smile a little arriving at work that morning

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws