over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got shot at by a road rage person

champ00

Registered
So I would just like to say when your on the road be careful if you live in Houston area it’s crazy everywhere but nuts here
Some dude got up on me I couldn’t see his grill that’s how far up on my car he was at 80 miles an hr
I barley brake checked he goes around me tries to side swipe me and further up the road I pull over and he pulled o er in front of me like 400 feet
I decided to just move on as I approached I saw a gun come out of the window and BANG BANG BANG and I swerved to get out of the way my 19 month old daughter was in her car seat on the side he shot into my car missed her head by 8”
Plastic from my car hit me everywhere my daughter was fine
The cops took the bullets out of my car
And they found the car did gun powder test on it and I’m still waiting for the arrest call
This was 6 days ago and mentally I’m so fucked up I still get emotional never in my wildest imagination could come up with something like that
he lay and waited premeditated and tried to kill me because of his road rage
forgive me for such a long post I left out so much

Attachments

• 1F83C3CB-B339-4F9B-8C97-215F5F74FCEC.jpeg
    1F83C3CB-B339-4F9B-8C97-215F5F74FCEC.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 142
  • 17C952FC-382C-47C0-A1D8-51112B860041.jpeg
    17C952FC-382C-47C0-A1D8-51112B860041.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 151
  • 1F198831-6C17-4E9C-A5E4-A9CB755CDACA.jpeg
    1F198831-6C17-4E9C-A5E4-A9CB755CDACA.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 167
  • E430BDA2-99EB-4E03-9B28-34655A28EE38.jpeg
    E430BDA2-99EB-4E03-9B28-34655A28EE38.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 156
So I would just like to say when your on the road be careful if you live in Houston area it’s crazy everywhere but nuts here
Some dude got up on me I couldn’t see his grill that’s how far up on my car he was at 80 miles an hr
I barley brake checked he goes around me tries to side swipe me and further up the road I pull over and he pulled o er in front of me like 400 feet
I decided to just move on as I approached I saw a gun come out of the window and BANG BANG BANG and I swerved to get out of the way my 19 month old daughter was in her car seat on the side he shot into my car missed her head by 8”
Plastic from my car hit me everywhere my daughter was fine
The cops took the bullets out of my car
And they found the car did gun powder test on it and I’m still waiting for the arrest call
This was 6 days ago and mentally I’m so fucked up I still get emotional never in my wildest imagination could come up with something like that
he lay and waited premeditated and tried to kill me because of his road rage
forgive me for such a long post I left out so much

It's not just Houston man , every couple days we have some assholes shooting on the interstate here in New Orleans.
You have to assume every dickhead on the road is going to do exactly what this guy did and there you have two options.
#1) any time you have an agressive driver just get the hell away from them and do not provoke them in any way.
#2) be aggressive as they are but be willing to take the fight to them , BUT , be willing to accept the consequences whether it be getting shot or going to prison for shooting them.
If the case with the child in the car anything other than option 1 is pure idiocy

It's not just Houston man , every couple days we have some assholes shooting on the interstate here in New Orleans.
You have to assume every dickhead on the road is going to do exactly what this guy did and there you have two options.
#1) any time you have an agressive driver just get the hell away from them and do not provoke them in any way.
#2) be aggressive as they are but be willing to take the fight to them , BUT , be willing to accept the consequences whether it be getting shot or going to prison for shooting them.
If the case with the child in the car anything other than option 1 is pure idiocy
mt bad all the way around I always do just move aside it was stupid I leaned a valuable lesson
I never would’ve thought it would come to that

Glad your ok, crime is going up. I live in the suburbs but plan to move even further from the city as my new years resolution. Distance from the city, esp ones mentioned in this thread, is always a good thing.

Dude, people are absolutely insane. My most anxious moment of every day is just driving. Not only are people even more clueless and inattentive (phones), they've no concern but themselves, either. Just recently had someone side swipe me swerving into my lane, then acted like it was my fault lol Not only are people crazy, they're crazy AND stupid. Mother Nature dictates you should only be one of the two, not both. I drive like a fuckin granny in the 'city', namely so I don't get into a road rage incident (I know how my temper gets) and so I don't run over one of the million homeless who decide to walk into the middle of the street because we have 'pedestrian right of way' laws. People seem to show their true colors while behind the wheel of a several thousand pound vehicle, so honestly the best we can do is deal with the crazies while trying not to go crazy, ourselves.

Glad your ok, crime is going up. I live in the suburbs but plan to move even further from the city as my new years resolution. Distance from the city, esp ones mentioned in this thread, is always a good thing.
I live near the woodlands that’s were it happened on 45 across feom shanandoah police sept

So he could have a shoot out on a major roadway? This isnt one of those situations I would argue for open or concealed carry.

This guy was a lunatic and I am relieved to hear you and your kid are ok. Follow up with us and let us know if they put this dude away for attempted murder.

If they ask if you want to "press charges" say yes.

Reason we should be able to carry

So which lane where you in when he was behind you? I'll be honest, if I'm in the left passing lane and the right lane is free and the person doesn't move over, instead brake checks me to make me pass in right lane. I'd be pissed. Not shoot at the person pissed, but definitely want to beat the hell out of them.

100%

I think a lot of us would love 10 mins in an octagon with some of these people; the real world can bring an unfortunate amount of consequences in these scenarios

There's nothing tough about pointing a gun, and pulling the trigger. 14 year old kids do it everyday in the South side of Chicago. But the consequences that come on the other side can drastically alter entire family's lives

Best to use your head, and not let 5 mins of your temper dictate the rest of your life. Especially when you have a child to protect, or a family to go back to that depends on you.

Damn brother happy you guys are okay, shake it off you're okay nothing you can do to change what other people do.

I spent time in Houston about 15 years ago and enjoyed it, I've also spent a lot of time there again the past couple years and yea it's definitely a very different place now. It doesn't feel like Texas or the south at all anymore.

A lot of the worse people from New Orleans moved to Houston after the hurricane but Houston has a huge gang population. I lived in Houston from 2007-2010 with that being said I liked it there. I’m in Baltimore now & the shoot everywhere not just on the road but walking down the street.

So which lane where you in when he was behind you? I'll be honest, if I'm in the left passing lane and the right lane is free and the person doesn't move over, instead brake checks me to make me pass in right lane. I'd be pissed. Not shoot at the person pissed, but definitely want to beat the hell out of them.
why? who cares? why get mad over something like traffic?

I'm glad you realized the stupidity part on your behalf in relation to your daughter in your car....I only mention this because i've done the same thing in the past, and I felt stupid as fukk. It's good to see you not use excuses for that, it's a breath of fresh air from a lot of keyboard warriors. On the other hand guys like him should be burned alive. He is the epitome of a true POS pussy. I'm not naive though, this population of cowards have been around for awhile now, and they are growing larger. It seems nobody these days can get out and put or take an ass whoopin' on the line these days it seems, a true man-2-man, hand-2-hand matter of differences. Instead, they are little cunts. I'm glad you and your daughter are alive and safe, that is what truly matters. That guy will run into the wrong person one of these days who will take him out as easily as he flaunts himself. I live in California, and it's bad these days. Hopefully they find the guy.

SignalGuy, wth are you talking about? Nobody mentioned any kind of race, you are though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131