over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got shot at by a road rage person

There was one time I saw some girl fly by me in a Range Rover going prob 60 in a 35 cutting and weaving through traffic

Few seconds later, a police officer flys by me with lights and sirens

Few minutes later, I pass them with the girl in cuffs standing towards the curb

Can't say I didn't smile a little arriving at work that morning
Yeah, sometimes we get lucky and an officer is in the right place at the right time. Im thankful we have them!

One witnessed my wife get hit hard at a traffic light by someone that ran the light. Totalled our car, but she didn't get hurt thank God. The guy was drunk bad and had 3 or 4 other DUIs. The cop gave my wife his personal cell phone number to call later if we had any questions. I called and got the low down on the perp.

One thing that's crazy, we got a letter in the mail from the police showing the name and address of both parties involved in the accident. So that POS had our Name and address after that.

They asked if we wanted to press charges on him and I just laughed. No way we'd ever collect a dime I told them, plus I was worried he'd come to our home and cause trouble.

About 1 year later the insurance company sent me a letter saying that they gave up collecting any money from him. He was uninsured. A real dead beat. The car was his girlfriend's and the plates were stolen. He also drove off after he hit my wife. So fleeing the site of an accident.

Cop told me they released him back into society the same day he was arrested.

One thing that's crazy, we got a letter in the mail from the police showing the name and address of both parties involved in the accident. So that POS had our Name and address after that.

They asked if we wanted to press charges on him and I just laughed. No way we'd ever collect a dime I told them, plus I was worried he'd come to our home and cause trouble.

About 1 year later the insurance company sent me a letter saying that they gave up collecting any money from him. He was uninsured. A real dead beat. The car was his girlfriend's and the plates were stolen. He also drove off after he hit my wife. So fleeing the site of an accident.

Cop told me they released him back into society the same day he was arrested.
What I shitty incident. Though I am sure glad your wife faired well.

I hope that the police are somehow able to find this man that shot at you. If they dont find him he will most probably do this again and next time he might strike his target. At least they have the bullet and can link that to any old shootings and if another shooting happens they can link it to that. Have the police got back to you on this? Did you ask if there were any other incidents with that same gun? Not sure if they will share that information or not.

I will share a quick story. Its kinda related. Few years back i was taking my son ( he was about 12 then ) to his hockey game in a rough area. Get to the rink, packed but i see a spot. Went to pull in theres like 3-4 dudes standing in the way. I asked can you move etc. I wasnt being aggressive at all. They respond with some bs. Ok, i was gonna actually back out and leave ], no big deal. They were a few feet from the front of my truck. One guy puts his hand in his jacket, like hes going for a weapon. Now my boy was sitting in the passenger seat. I threw it in park, opened my door, stood between the opening and drew down on him. He throws his hands up, they turn and walk thank goodness. I have no idea if he had a weapon or not. I got back in, drove away my hands shaking non stop. Ive deployed overseas but this by far was the scariest moment ive lived cause my son was right next to me. My point is you just never know what everyday will bring. If im driving in the left lane, dude gets up on me, i just move over to the right lane. I wont argue, break check, zero. I wont even look. I teach my son the same. Its just not worth it JMO. G

I will share a quick story. Its kinda related. Few years back i was taking my son ( he was about 12 then ) to his hockey game in a rough area. Get to the rink, packed but i see a spot. Went to pull in theres like 3-4 dudes standing in the way. I asked can you move etc. I wasnt being aggressive at all. They respond with some bs. Ok, i was gonna actually back out and leave ], no big deal. They were a few feet from the front of my truck. One guy puts his hand in his jacket, like hes going for a weapon. Now my boy was sitting in the passenger seat. I threw it in park, opened my door, stood between the opening and drew down on him. He throws his hands up, they turn and walk thank goodness. I have no idea if he had a weapon or not. I got back in, drove away my hands shaking non stop. Ive deployed overseas but this by far was the scariest moment ive lived cause my son was right next to me. My point is you just never know what everyday will bring. If im driving in the left lane, dude gets up on me, i just move over to the right lane. I wont argue, break check, zero. I wont even look. I teach my son the same. Its just not worth it JMO. G

re: not looking

if i honk at someone cause they're sitting at a green light, i usually pass by them when they eventually move, look over, wave, and smile.. basically saying 'just letting you know the light is green'
i dont sit on the horn.. i just honk a few times until they look up from whatever they're doing(usually farting off on the phone)

but yeah.. good point on not looking..

I’m so glad you and your daughter are okay! All of us bodybuilders need to keep in mind that to the average person we look very intimidating—even in street clothes. This makes us a target to get shot. You can’t be too careful in today’s violent society. Plenty of people are using mind altering drugs and don’t think straight. The bigger you are, the more careful you need to be when approaching someone because many are not going to risk getting in a fight. Instead, they will shoot you!

I’m so glad you and your daughter are okay! All of us bodybuilders need to keep in mind that to the average person we look very intimidating—even in street clothes. This makes us a target to get shot. You can’t be too careful in today’s violent society. Plenty of people are using mind altering drugs and don’t think straight. The bigger you are, the more careful you need to be when approaching someone because many are not going to risk getting in a fight. Instead, they will shoot you!
Yeah, I agree. One time I was sitting at a red light behind a car. It was one of those deals where they didn't pull up far enough to trigger the light. We were sitting there for several minutes and it was 10 pm and not busy. I honked and they didn't move their car up. I got out of my car to tell them to pull up. When they saw me walking up, they just gunned the gas and ran the light. It was summer and I was coming back from the gym wearing my workout attire.

Yeah, I agree. One time I was sitting at a red light behind a car. It was one of those deals where they didn't pull up far enough to trigger the light. We were sitting there for several minutes and it was 10 pm and not busy. I honked and they didn't move their car up. I got out of my car to tell them to pull up. When they saw me walking up, they just gunned the gas and ran the light. It was summer and I was coming back from the gym wearing my workout attire.
You scared them to death! Lol

You scared them to death! Lol
I got rear ended once in my brand new Audi A6 and got out to confront the driver. He ran back into his car. Lol.

I don't know why I keep reading about "huge guys" are intimidating or people are scared when they see a "huge fucker" get out of the car. When you get a gun pointed at you huge or not, better get back in the car and getty up.

Glad you and the baby are ok. That is scary. I really hope they catch that piece of shit and hang him by his balls. I just have zero tolerance for filthy, stupid, aggressive dirt bags and all their pathetic social problems. I wish we could just pull someone like that over in a traffic stop, euthanize him on the spot and call the highway department to dispose of the carcass.

I don't know why I keep reading about "huge guys" are intimidating or people are scared when they see a "huge fucker" get out of the car. When you get a gun pointed at you huge or not, better get back in the car and getty up.
True. When things are happening out in the real world you often don't think like that. In the case of the red light, I just wanted to get home. That light wasn't changing and the other car needed to move up. Suppose if they had a gun they could have shot me. It was in my neighborhood and not a bad area. A lot of this is context specific. If I had been in the inner city I probably wouldn't have left my car.

So I would just like to say when your on the road be careful if you live in Houston area it’s crazy everywhere but nuts here
Some dude got up on me I couldn’t see his grill that’s how far up on my car he was at 80 miles an hr
I barley brake checked he goes around me tries to side swipe me and further up the road I pull over and he pulled o er in front of me like 400 feet
I decided to just move on as I approached I saw a gun come out of the window and BANG BANG BANG and I swerved to get out of the way my 19 month old daughter was in her car seat on the side he shot into my car missed her head by 8”
Plastic from my car hit me everywhere my daughter was fine
The cops took the bullets out of my car
And they found the car did gun powder test on it and I’m still waiting for the arrest call
This was 6 days ago and mentally I’m so fucked up I still get emotional never in my wildest imagination could come up with something like that
he lay and waited premeditated and tried to kill me because of his road rage
forgive me for such a long post I left out so much
Any new developments?

I hope that the police are somehow able to find this man that shot at you. If they dont find him he will most probably do this again and next time he might strike his target. At least they have the bullet and can link that to any old shootings and if another shooting happens they can link it to that. Have the police got back to you on this? Did you ask if there were any other incidents with that same gun? Not sure if they will share that information or not.
I found out on Friday the other witness couldn’t pick him out if the line up but he did follow the car and police impounded it
4 weeks to get ballistics back he said it’s hopeful he also mentioned the owner if the car refused to come in for questing
Cop said it’s his rights
It’s still hopefully

Had guns pulled on me a few times, and as the “big guy” back then as fucking crazy as I was I knew my limitations and always walked away. Size don’t mean a fucking thing in that game, in hindsight yea my pride was hurt but I’m here to tell the stories. ALWAYS know when to take the loss and move along. Your life will thank you.

I found out on Friday the other witness couldn’t pick him out if the line up but he did follow the car and police impounded it
4 weeks to get ballistics back he said it’s hopeful he also mentioned the owner if the car refused to come in for questing
Cop said it’s his rights
It’s still hopefully
That is good news that they have the car, so they know who owns it. Once they have the ballistics they can match it to his gun, if they are somehow able to get ahold of it. They would need to get a search warrant I think to search his car and of course the home. Not sure how likely they are to get a search warrant because judges dont just hand those out easily. Probable cause has to be shown I think. Considering the crime is shooting at people, that should warrant it I hope. If he has shot at others before and they have ballistics from those then they can match it up and it is a slam dunk if they can somehow get his gun. If he is smart that gun is long gone.

Had guns pulled on me a few times, and as the “big guy” back then as fucking crazy as I was I knew my limitations and always walked away. Size don’t mean a fucking thing in that game, in hindsight yea my pride was hurt but I’m here to tell the stories. ALWAYS know when to take the loss and move along. Your life will thank you.
I agree 100%. As a 17 year old kid I had someone pull a weapon on me. I was fairly big already because I started lifting at 15. Me and a buddy were walking to a teen night club and crossed a street at a crosswalk during a red light. We were following correct traffic and not jaywalking. Some asshole in a big pickup truck was sitting at the crosswalk and revved up his engine like he was going to run over us. I gave him the finger and told him "F you". The guy got out. It was a middle aged man with a big beer gut. The truck was old and beat up, and he looked pretty rough too.

I was walking over to him to start fighting him and he walked around to the back of the trunk bed and got his big long tire iron out. When I saw that I told him I didnt want any trouble and walked away. It wasnt a gun, but a weapon like that could kill and I wasnt an experienced fighter. Im glad I swallowed my pride. Even as a kid I had some common sense I think.

True. When things are happening out in the real world you often don't think like that. In the case of the red light, I just wanted to get home. That light wasn't changing and the other car needed to move up. Suppose if they had a gun they could have shot me. It was in my neighborhood and not a bad area. A lot of this is context specific. If I had been in the inner city I probably wouldn't have left my car.
I was not referring to your post specifically.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear