over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got shot at by a road rage person

Thats why i wont ride my Ducati anymore. Its been in the garage forever.
I understand that. Id probably be scared too. Its risky enough in a car. A buddy of mine finally sold his bike after he was hit 2x by fools.

was JUST in dallas.. everyone obeyed the 'left lane is for passing only'
drove back down 45s, once i hit conroe/woodlands, i go back to fucking around
with idiots jerking off in the passing lane doing 55.
You literally see them jerking off?

cmon.. its a figure of speech.. aka, doing something other than focusing on driving.. its usually the phone.
Ah gotcha. I thought you literally meant your town has a problem with people jerking off while driving. Which would be hilarious.

If people would just get off their fricking phones and pay attention to traffic, then a lot of these things could be avoided. People don't take driving seriously and don't understand the responsibility associated with getting behind the wheel. It is not a time to sit and relax and talk on their phone or do other things to kill the time. They need to be aware of what is going on around them at all times. I can't tell you how many times a day I pull up to a traffic light and am 100 ft from the light with only 2 or 3 cars in front of me, each with a margin a bus could fit in between them. It didn't use to be like this before cell phones and texting.
I too wait, but there have been times when I'm stuck behind someone for 15 minutes or more. My patience has a limit.
I do get it. I'm a traffic control supervisor and I drive a truck for my company. Which means I set up those dreaded construction zones. Cell phones and alcohol are the main reasons for accidents and fatalities in my traffic control zones and I've seen more than enough of them.
People want to run over are guys because they don't want to wait. I can have 20 signs down the road telling you to slow down and get over and they'll still blow through my barrels or cones. We lost somebody last year in Pennsylvania got run over. I deal with idiots all day long. It's not worth your life.

Yeah thats common along with doing makeup.
The phone distraction is next level annoying
I just don't understand it. How stupid can people be? I guess they have no fear of destroying theirs/ others cars and killing or hurting someone. That alone is enough to stop me. I dont even look at the stereo anymore when changing music. Just use voice recognition. Blue tooth phone, I dont even like using it because when you are talking, your mind isn't 100% on the road. I normally don't talk much to any passengers while I'm driving too.

i was on the freeway one morning and saw a chick beside me change shirts, lol, and i am talking about a pullover.
Lol, I once saw a dude get a blow job while he was driving. I honked my horn when I went by.

I had forgotten about it, but when I was 16 I had a blow job while driving. So I'm guilty too.

I do get it. I'm a traffic control supervisor and I drive a truck for my company. Which means I set up those dreaded construction zones. Cell phones and alcohol are the main reasons for accidents and fatalities in my traffic control zones and I've seen more than enough of them.
People want to run over are guys because they don't want to wait. I can have 20 signs down the road telling you to slow down and get over and they'll still blow through my barrels or cones. We lost somebody last year in Pennsylvania got run over. I deal with idiots all day long. It's not worth your life.
dude, been on 100s of hockey road trips with my son. Seen this many times scary shit

dude, been on 100s of hockey road trips with my son. Seen this many times scary shit
The worst is when I have to set up flagging operations and have to sit on the road with a stop sign. Hold people up for 10 minutes and watch mfs go crazy. Horns, doing u-turns into on coming traffic. People just trying to run you over.. Probably why I've learned so much patience. Road rage at its finest.

The worst is when I have to set up flagging operations and have to sit on the road with a stop sign. Hold people up for 10 minutes and watch mfs go crazy. Horns, doing u-turns into on coming traffic. People just trying to run you over.. Probably why I've learned so much patience. Road rage at its finest.
I never understood people honking at flaggers, and turning around at a situation like that. I do turn around when I come across an accident on a small 2 lane road and there is no traffic movement at all.

Lol, I once saw a dude get a blow job while he was driving. I honked my horn when I went by.

I had forgotten about it, but when I was 16 I had a blow job while driving. So I'm guilty too.
Once I was driving slow while getting a blowjob. Some asshat honked his horn at me and flew by 😂.

Are you serious? Someone coming at me to fuck me up, I will put few rounds in them big or small. It's a matter of self preservation not fucking pride. You have no idea whether that person is armed with a knife, gun or maybe just a tougher dude that you k now you will lose the battle in a fist fight. No thank you. I'd rather put them down than be put down.
Let me clarify my comments.

Im not talking about good people who own guns. People who have guns for protection, hobbies, etc.

Im talking about gangbangers, asshole wannabe toughguys, and other fuckers who hide behind thier guns. Guys who start shit and then whip out a gun. Like the guy in OP's story.

Id have no problem with anybody defending themselves with a gun.

Somebody comes at you - put a bullet in them.

You start shit and then whip put a gun - fuck you.

So which lane where you in when he was behind you? I'll be honest, if I'm in the left passing lane and the right lane is free and the person doesn't move over, instead brake checks me to make me pass in right lane. I'd be pissed. Not shoot at the person pissed, but definitely want to beat the hell out of them.
First problem with that statement is anyone riding up on someones ass so much they can’t see your grill- is an asshole. You might need to lay off the tren if it gets you that upset.

Ink in

the DA said it’s aggravated assault with a deadly weapon class 2 felony 2-20 yrs shooting in a car but at sentencing it could close to the 20
At sentencing knowing the child was in there
It could be more damaging for the amount t of years he can face
I hope there are more charges and they run consecutive finish one sentence do the other and so on
He shot at us with a 40 caliber
That shit is attempted murder.

In Houston the left lane means take out your cel phone and jerk off while driving 50mph.
I always pull over when someone comes up on me in the left lane.
Sad to say many people are inconsiderate and jerk off on their phone while in the passing lane.
Woodlands nearing Conroe is white tweeker central.
Pulling up behind someone you wanna pass isn’t done by getting up on them within 6 feet at 80 mph. That’s a dick move. Same scumbag pops shots at someone with a kid in the car?

Speeds limit is 65 bro I was doing 80
Don’t understand people here who don’t get the point that the first indication this guy was an asshole
In the sate that I live in the left most lane(no commuter) is legally for passing only. Many don't follow the law though. It is rare for some one to drive faster then me generally. But when some one comes up behind me I try to be courteous and get over so they can pass. I do that though in any state I drive in. I got my concealed carry permit back in the 80's and have not a had to deploy what I am carrying in that time. A man maintains control of himself. Boys and animals don't, from what my father taught me.
how about the guy hit the high beams instead of agressively riding up his ass which is endangering lives. It’s a dick move period. You come up behind me and flick the high beams I move over no problem.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131