over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got some cats in some shows today.....

Skip

Registered
Success, SJR533390774303048 (or whatever the numbers are in his handle hehe) and homonunculus are all at shows today. Homonunculus is not directly under the tutelege (sp?) of TEAMSKIP, none-the-less he is a good cat and I wanted to be supportive of him today, too.

SJR and Success have been shitloading for these shows. Success has had a trial run and everything went very well. SJR did not get the opportunity to do a trial run as it was too close to his shows when he committed so this first show is, in a sense, his trial run.

In speaking with SJR on the phone several times last night and into today, things seem to be going well despite his subtle anxiety over being a bit flat this morning. I will know more after prejudging and as the day pans out.
From what SJR says, homonunculus is looking very tight and very dry (duh). The guy has worms for veins in his quads in the middle of the offseason for Christ sake. lol
No surprises here.

Success I have heard nothing from today but didn't anticipate this as he seems to have everything down. I will post as soon as I hear more.

Skip

[email protected]

I'm sure they'll all do well!

xcel

Starting in November, I am doing alot of local promotion in the Rocky Mountain Region, so, banners, t-shirts, beanies, they will all be flowing pretty good round these parts. hehe

Skip

Skip said:
Starting in November, I am doing alot of local promotion in the Rocky Mountain Region, so, banners, t-shirts, beanies, they will all be flowing pretty good round these parts. hehe

Skip

Skip, you'll need to send 1 of those t-shirts to the east coast! :cool:

hardbodygrl said:

Heey i can be your TeamSkip girl!!!!!! heheh:D

Remember, I know what you look like. You would be all I would need in the promotional department. Too bad I can't afford you...... yet. ;)

Come to think of it, I do need one more smokin' honey to throw out TEAMSKIP beanies from the stage in November here in Colorado. What are the chances you are in the area? LOL

Skip

Oh, and I have the standing of my bros for the shows (sorry for the rhyme hehe) but will leave it to them for the dialogue. ;)

Skip

skip I got that message bro and will get back to you ASAP

Skip said:
Success, SJR533390774303048 (or whatever the numbers are in his handle hehe) and homonunculus are all at shows today. Homonunculus is not directly under the tutelege (sp?) of TEAMSKIP, none-the-less he is a good cat and I wanted to be supportive of him today, too.

SJR and Success have been shitloading for these shows. Success has had a trial run and everything went very well. SJR did not get the opportunity to do a trial run as it was too close to his shows when he committed so this first show is, in a sense, his trial run.

In speaking with SJR on the phone several times last night and into today, things seem to be going well despite his subtle anxiety over being a bit flat this morning. I will know more after prejudging and as the day pans out.
From what SJR says, homonunculus is looking very tight and very dry (duh). The guy has worms for veins in his quads in the middle of the offseason for Christ sake. lol
No surprises here.

Success I have heard nothing from today but didn't anticipate this as he seems to have everything down. I will post as soon as I hear more.

Skip

[email protected]

How did the shows go that these guys were in?

Skip - Was that 1st, 2nd and 6th in that order -Succes/SJR/Homonunculous? If Randy took 6th looking the way he did three weeks out his competition must have been nothing short of amazing.

Waiting to here from these bros on what they thought went right or wrong with their prep. Did they all Shitload and how did it go?

When you bros have time fillus in. With finishing 1st, 2nd and 6th a whole lot must have went right. Congrats!

REPORT - Finally!!!

Hey Guys,

Been busy as hell trying to play catch up on all the Sh$& I blew off during the week before the show. I was hoping to have some pics by now, but they were taken w/ someone else's camera and I haven't gotten copies yet.

So, SJR took 1st in the heavies, I was 2nd in the light heavies to the eventual overall winner. He deserved the win - no doubt in my mind. As I mentioned before, he was 3" shorter but we both weighed in at the top of the class. I had him on conditioning, aesthetics / symmetry and our thigh mass was similar (I might have had him on hamstrings), but his upper body was THICK. He and SJR will both be doing the LA this weekend and I expect them both to do some damage.

Talked with a couple of judges who both had me in 1st, (the head judge did as well), so it was close. One of them is a local nat. level competitor, perenial USA top 10 finisher who is known for his posing and he said he was impressed with my presentation, which was great to hear.

Most important - I am now nat. qualified for the 1st time. No more of the B.S. light heavy stuff at 5'9". I had to intentionally lose a few pounds of muscle (not too much though) to make weight. I need to be AT LEAST a the top of the heavies to do well. If I can come in at 220+ with my previous conditioning and symmetry (meaning I'll need to hit ~250 offseason), I'll be able to fair reasonably at the national level, I think. Right now, the plan is to do the 2005 Jr. nat's, which should give me more than 20 mo. to bulk up. [ I might do the same show next year, just to break up the monotony. Unless I get really sloppy off-season (which I have a hard time doing physiologically), I'll only need to diet for 8 weeks (or less), which is actually good for growth for me - I rebound after a show like a mofo.]

Thanks for all the support, guys. I appreciate it. I'll post some pics as soon as I have 'em. I might get some of the 1 week out ones taken at the gym and will put those up, too.

Oh, BTW - another synthelator story. I did 400mg IM about 2 hr before I was on for the the PJ (~11AM) - felt nothing, and not sure if it helped w/ vascularity, at least then. I took in a little more fluid this weekend than during my practice run the weekend before, so there were other slight changes that could have affected my conditioning. So, being a what the hell kind of guy, I hit another full bottle (400mg) about 3 hr before I went on at night (~7PM). Maybe a slight flush, but nothing out of the ordinary, as I usually feel like shit on show day anyhow. Given what I've heard, I WOULD NOT TRY 2 bottles like I did, but I thought I'd report this if it helps anyone. I was vascular as hell at 4PM and again at night (~11PM), but I also increased fluid (took some at 3PM after the PJ and again around 9PM to duplicate the afternoon's synthelator and fluid timeing). Total sodium for the day was ~400 mg (2 ultrafuel, 2 isopure zer carb, and a couple chicken breasts).

-Randy

Nice work man! I'm sure you looked awesome! Those 3 weeks out pics were badass! at least this time the 2nd place was a little easier to swallow if you think he deserved it! Time for the big time now huh! More mass and you will do damage I am sure! you da man here bro! Good work!

TH

congratulations randy, your presentaion was good, and you looked very much improved since last year. it was a good show and it was fun competing together.

Last edited:
sythelator

yup, same happend to me, last show i did hit the stuff like 1-2 hrs before PJ, and nothing to impressive, then like 4pm, i was like oh shit, veins all over!!
next time im gonna hit it first thing in the morning. seems like itll work better. oh and Randy congrats bro , ive been checking the posts like every day 2-3 X a day to see your placing! DONT EVER MAKE US WAIT THIS LONG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
LOL , just kiding bro!

DOK

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear