over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got some free DBol, need some advice

Brolociraptor

Newbies
So I got my hands on 1000mg of DBol. I am already 4 weeks in to an 11 week cycle. I am trying to figure out if there is a certain time when it would be best to throw in the DBol in my cycle

I am stacking deca at 250mg/week and Test E at 500 mg/week

The Deca will end in a 10 week cycle and I will then be on a test blend at 500mg/week for another week before finishing completely.

I was thinking of throwing in the D-bol around the time when I come off of the deca near the end of my cycle. Good idea?

Thanks

Typically on a cycle you are on dbol is used during the first 4 weeks to get things kick started until the test kicks in then the dbol is dropped. Depending what your next cycle is save the dbol to get that one started for you.

I would go ahead and throw it in there now deca and dbol work much better together like dan duchaine said if you cant grow on deca and dbol you just cant grow

Typically on a cycle you are on dbol is used during the first 4 weeks to get things kick started until the test kicks in then the dbol is dropped. Depending what your next cycle is save the dbol to get that one started for you.

Yeah, this IMO is the best use. Another good use I found was to throw it in during the last 2-3 weeks of a cycle once the gains start to slow down or stop altogether. I would do that rather than increase the injectable dosage to reinitiate growth. Adding in the orals at the end is good becuase they clear your system fast when youre ready to start your PCT.

Use it as a bridge to your pct. Your pct will start week 13 so take the dbol in weeks 9, 10, 11, and 12.

Yeah, this IMO is the best use. Another good use I found was to throw it in during the last 2-3 weeks of a cycle once the gains start to slow down or stop altogether. I would do that rather than increase the injectable dosage to reinitiate growth. Adding in the orals at the end is good becuase they clear your system fast when youre ready to start your PCT.

Exactly, while you are waiting for the deca and test e to clear, the dbol will turn it up,and you will continue to gain. I love doing this with anadrol 100 mg ed.

I agree with the above, but I'd personally save it for your next cycle (unless its going to expire soon).

Use it as a bridge to your pct. Your pct will start week 13 so take the dbol in weeks 9, 10, 11, and 12.

Bad idea, as you will never recover if you do this. Even a small amount of dbol will supress your natural test. Youd be better of cruising on HRT dose of test than this.Cruising in general is a bad idea IMO.

Bad idea, as you will never recover if you do this. Even a small amount of dbol will supress your natural test. Youd be better of cruising on HRT dose of test than this.Cruising in general is a bad idea IMO.

This is where a lot of people mess up and think that running an oral to bridge between cycles since it is not a 'test based' products and it has no effect on the test levels....false.
But maldorf is correct, even the small amount of an oral will suppress the natural testosterone levels.

Either do a full-drawn out PCT or cruise on HRT dosages.

Be smart

On second thought that free dbol may be bad you should send it to me for proper disposal lol

This is where a lot of people mess up and think that running an oral to bridge between cycles since it is not a 'test based' products and it has no effect on the test levels....false.
But maldorf is correct, even the small amount of an oral will suppress the natural testosterone levels.

Either do a full-drawn out PCT or cruise on HRT dosages.

Be smart

Maybe i wasn't clear, but in no way did i say bridge the dbol to another cycle.

When i run long esters i always use an oral to kick and a oral on the back side to bridge to pct. You have to wait 2 weeks after your last inject of test to clear from your system to start your pct. Why not run an oral a 1 and 1/2 of the 2 weeks? Then start your full pct. Although i like running winstrol or var at the end to harden up... the dbol can be used.

You said the same thing as me.. so how was my idea bad? :D

It was your wording. I saw you mention bridge and dbol and it wasnt real clear. Yeah, using it at the end of your cycle isnt a bad idea, like I said earlier.
Some guys think its a good idea to use it druing pct as a bridge to the next cycle. Now thats a bad idea.

my hick doesn't translate well sometimes lol

LOL, no problemo! I think your response was responsible and based on some experience you have had in real life, and there is nothin wrong with sharing that.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear