over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got the results from my fertility test...I'm sterile

200 mg of test per week is not enough to completely shut down sperm production, in my opinion. I would look to other causes.

it can be for some people, every race/ethnicity is different. Testosterone reams asian/pacific islanders reproductive ability for example.

hcg/clomid/hmg ftw

x2 what my boy booey stated.

HCG/HMG/Clomid + low dose AI.

HCG EOD, then use HMG M/W/F or EOD on the days you do not use HCG. Throw in Nolvadex if you are sensitive to HCG (gyno). If you use an AI, do not use Letro, something like Aromasin is probably more of a preferred route....at low doses.

HMG @ 75iu EOD (or ED if you can afford it). Minimum of 32.5iu EOD or MWF.

HCG is going to be different with everybody....some need only 250-500iu per dosage EOD, and some need upwards of 2500-3000iu EOD. Lab work by a doctor is the only way to really tell what it is doing to you. BUT, I understand this may not be the preferred route for most;)

Leave the TEST in at HRT doses.

THIS is not a recommendation, just what i'd do myself.

BMJ

Looks like my old lady is going to be really disappointed then...I already have fertility problems and Im coming up on week 26 of self perscribed trt... well on the flip side it is good to hear so many success storys...like BigEnough said "...Sure, After summer, lol"

All of you guys having kids while on a cycle. Did you have boys or girls?

I noticed everyone seems to have girls after using.

It takes me about three months on TRT to be sterile. It comes back for me when I stop.

my first child came after i was totally cleaned out for about a year. and that was totally off everything.
then my daughter came on while i was using hrt at 200mgs per week of CYP. and that came out of nowhere. we werent expecting to get pregnant.

now though our daughter is going on 4yrs old and we have been trying to get pregnant again for almost 20 months with no results. and we have had plenty of practice so it isnt like we arent trying. we have tried timing it. we have tried testing her best times of the month. we havent yet gone the clinical way as her doctor has said if we dont get pregnant by the end of this year he will step in and help out. it worries me though. 20 months and nothing?

i should mention im on 400mgs of test weekly now. we are both well under 40 so fertility really shouldnt be an issue yet for either of us.

my first child came after i was totally cleaned out for about a year. and that was totally off everything.
then my daughter came on while i was using hrt at 200mgs per week of CYP. and that came out of nowhere. we werent expecting to get pregnant.

now though our daughter is going on 4yrs old and we have been trying to get pregnant again for almost 20 months with no results. and we have had plenty of practice so it isnt like we arent trying. we have tried timing it. we have tried testing her best times of the month. we havent yet gone the clinical way as her doctor has said if we dont get pregnant by the end of this year he will step in and help out. it worries me though. 20 months and nothing?

i should mention im on 400mgs of test weekly now. we are both well under 40 so fertility really shouldnt be an issue yet for either of us.

Using HCG or HMG? or, even clomid?

If not, that will help out a ton....especially the HMG.

BMJ

while on a nice heavy one, i got my gf knocked up... only cuz i took some hcg though, before that, she didnt get pregnant once, and were talkin sex at least 4 times a day.

HCG in between cycles helps to stop such situation. I guess you never used it before.

And follow your doctor or find a better one because this is a serious issue.

NO don't believe that. i got my wife pregnant shortly after a show. i had been on (over 500mg) for over a year and go her pregnant FIRST try.
it is NOT birth control! not for me anyway
-JS

not for me either. I guess it's per individual. some people have that super sperm and some don't. I told my GF she may want to wear a glove just shaking my hand..lol

My Sperm count was checked in april its 6000. doc said sould be 20 mil. i ask him if wife can stop pill, doc said its very very unlikely she gets pregnant. 4 weeks later there u go she is pregnant:confused::eek:

I had a baby boy 3 years ago, while on TRT(for 3 years). was told i had like 500,000 sperm but those guys were supposedly all in tip top shape

Do this! I was in the exact same situation about 2 years ago...my count was under 1 million (if you do searches there should be a bunch of threads on here about treatment) but after staying clean and using HCG/Clomid my count went up to something like 160-180million (it was very high) and the motility was good too. And that was after a couple of years of steady cycling and competing.

how long did it take you to get your sperm count that high from 1mil?

how long did it take you to get your sperm count that high from 1mil?

I think it was about 2-3 months of regular HCG use...might have been a bit more. It takes about 72 days for your body to produce new sperm and for them to mature...I believe it was maybe one or two of those maturation cycles.

I think it was about 2-3 months of regular HCG use...might have been a bit more. It takes about 72 days for your body to produce new sperm and for them to mature...I believe it was maybe one or two of those maturation cycles.

what was your dosages and how long did it take you to conceive?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131