over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got to Get Something Off My Chest

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just have to get this off my chest - related to the contest I did last spring.

I know I shouldn't have won but felt I should have at least placed. I know that my conditioning should have been better - lower BF. But I was still hard and dry. Comments and events that make me ponder:

1) I've done several contests and NEVER had anyone comment on how good (or bad) I looked. At this contest there were no less than 5 competitors and 3 spectators that commented including the class winner and also one of the workers (he stopped me and told me to show his girl friend the split in my biceps).

2) Several of the competitors that beat me came up to me afterwards and said they couldn't believe they placed higher than me.

3) I was probably the largest (height to wieght) in class (remember - this was over 50 Masters) but not NEARLY as ripped as the winner.

4) The head judge told me (weeks after the contest) that I looked enhanced. Apparently the huge bruise on my right upper arm showed through the dream tan. He said that one of the judges, a doctor, said it looked like it was from injecting my arms (the side in my avatar).

Now I must confess this - it was a natural contest, which I should have never entered in the first place. When this gal talked me into doing it, I didn't know, nor did she tell me, it was a natural contest. NOBODY "really" knows if I juice or not (except for maybe 5 people in the whole world). So if I back-out I either can't keep my word or have to say that I'm not natural!!!

I'm really not mad just confused. They randomly pulled competitors for drug testing (lie detector) and they didn't select me.

Just had to get this off my chest.

xcel

xcelbeyond said:
I just have to get this off my chest - related to the contest I did last spring.

I know I shouldn't have won but felt I should have at least placed. I know that my conditioning should have been better - lower BF. But I was still hard and dry. Comments and events that make me ponder:

1) I've done several contests and NEVER had anyone comment on how good (or bad) I looked. At this contest there were no less than 5 competitors and 3 spectators that commented including the class winner and also one of the workers (he stopped me and told me to show his girl friend the split in my biceps).

2) Several of the competitors that beat me came up to me afterwards and said they couldn't believe they placed higher than me.

3) I was probably the largest (height to wieght) in class (remember - this was over 50 Masters) but not NEARLY as ripped as the winner.

4) The head judge told me (weeks after the contest) that I looked enhanced. Apparently the huge bruise on my right upper arm showed through the dream tan. He said that one of the judges, a doctor, said it looked like it was from injecting my arms (the side in my avatar).

Now I must confess this - it was a natural contest, which I should have never entered in the first place. When this gal talked me into doing it, I didn't know, nor did she tell me, it was a natural contest. NOBODY "really" knows if I juice or not (except for maybe 5 people in the whole world). So if I back-out I either can't keep my word or have to say that I'm not natural!!!

I'm really not mad just confused. They randomly pulled competitors for drug testing (lie detector) and they didn't select me.

Just had to get this off my chest.

xcel

you've been carrying this around with you for a while huh..

its over dont worry about it, do better the next time and all that other motivational shit..

dont waste time thinking about it after you have analized it for mistakes, remember what not to do then move on..

i do the same shit and its detrimental..

sounds like they penalized you for not apearing natural. which is likely. i attended a natural show last summer back home and the guy who took 3rd was clearly not natural and looked way better than the others who placed above him.

so dont go over and over it till your messed up over it. just pick another show, a non tested one, and go for it again.

You guys are correct - it's just water under the bridge now.

I've got some good changes planned this coming year and expecting some great results!

xcel

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner