over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got to get this off my chest!!!!

It is a hard and shitty situation but im a strong guy mentally i know im much better off with out both of them. Thanks for all the advice, support, and motivation to keep heading forward. im really glad to have ppl to vent my shit to. esp some deep personal shit like this. makes me feel right at home here at pm!! Im in illinois and i got a pretty good lawyer my fam is helping out with. im going to try and get as much time with the boys as possible as they come first. The shitty thing is she destroyed a family and then made it 10x worse. im def going to be single for a very long time. Just sux for the boys. shit happens what can ya do. i know il be a hell of alot stronger when this is over though. thanks again guys seriously:D

Dont feel bad bro,you should of beat his ass,he deserved it.He aint your brother doing shit like that.I would prob beat his ass a few more times till he really gets it.

look the positive side of it, at least you know now what a piece of shit you had as a wife...not more lies , no more backstabbing....you know the truth now, things will get better..one day at a time..youre brother is a piece of shit too for stabbing his own blood in the back..wish u the best...dont do anything crazy , a bitch aint worth it.....there tons of women out there

Last edited:
man, as a good decent hard working human being, hurting is normal. Sometimes the most decent people get the worst experiences. I would have beat the shot out of my brother too. You can't let this destroy you, because fundamentally your better than the low actions that people have done to hurt you. Honestly, women are better at hiding things than we are & so when you are making the decision to share your like with a woman, scrutinize carefully & even then there is no 100% guarantee. Use this experience to make you a better man. One of my friends always told his broads that either you are helping me to be a better man for our relationship or you are providing a learning experience for me to be a better man to the woman I am meant to be with.

It's okay to cry. Get it out so you can move on... Keep your head up. You will get through this. Keep your head up!!!

Thanks bro. i am going to do just that! one thing i am worried about is the house. its all in my name though. if she tried to get it do you think she would be able to? Yeah and her loss im a good guy great provider and i think a great dad. eventually like you said i know i will come out on top.

Hey, hope your doing well today. I had to find the thread again, and then with all of the support you are getting, I almost didn't see this.

The answer is she will get something for or from the house. The details will differ by State, but it is all fairly formulaic. If you owned the house before you met her, that is one thing. But she will still get something for all of the work and money (even if there was none) she put in it. If she stayed at home, that will still be considered her investment in the family and the home. If you bought it after you met, and for you two as a couple, someone is going to be buying out the other, or putting it on the market and splitting. But with the kids being the ages that they are, I am going to make a prediction and it is not pretty. I am going to say she will decide she wants the kids. Then she "must" have the house. You will be paying the household bills, and depending on your state, alimony, and child support.

Find out if you live in a one or two party state as far as recording phone calls. One party means you can record without her permission. Two party means you break the law if you do. Even if you have the tapes, you may not get the judge to hear them -- her lawyer will find a way (real life from me, bro) to have them disallowed. But, if you have her on tape saying she doesn't want the kids, that may be a good bargaining chip for the out of court agreement. You want as much settled out of court as possible. You will piss the judge off if you make him work.

Don't expect the cheating to do anything for your case. They yawn at that, and even if you make your lawyer bring it up, her lawyer will have her defend her actions by telling everyone how you didn't pay attention to her, didn't give her what she needed, you have a small penis (lol, jk), etc. You do not want to give her any reason to take the stand and address the issues of the relationship part of the marriage, because you will be made to look the like the abusive, controlling, dickhead.

Here's another one to understand may happen. As my lawyer called it, the obligatory TPO. I was served mine for stalking. Never mind I never spoke to her and we were five hours away by car and never even came close to anything like that. They give them out lie candy to the women. All she has to do is say she is afraid, and boom -- 7 days with no contact with your kids if she wants to include them. Mine was dismissed immediatley at the hearing, but the hearing is not the day after they nail you with it.

Remember this too, btw. Here is a little tough love. YOU fucked up. How? At least we (me included) have to admit that if nothing else, we chose the wrong partner. Now, all you can do is make the best of a permanently fucked up situation. But for your own sanity, acknowledge with brutal objectivity what you did wrong, or could have done better, even if we are only talking about asking her to marry you.

Its going to seem a little worse each day, before it starts seeming better, but each of the bad days is one day closer to resolution, redemption, forgiveness, and a brand new life that you get to run.

Hey, hope your doing well today. I had to find the thread again, and then with all of the support you are getting, I almost didn't see this.

The answer is she will get something for or from the house. The details will differ by State, but it is all fairly formulaic. If you owned the house before you met her, that is one thing. But she will still get something for all of the work and money (even if there was none) she put in it. If she stayed at home, that will still be considered her investment in the family and the home. If you bought it after you met, and for you two as a couple, someone is going to be buying out the other, or putting it on the market and splitting. But with the kids being the ages that they are, I am going to make a prediction and it is not pretty. I am going to say she will decide she wants the kids. Then she "must" have the house. You will be paying the household bills, and depending on your state, alimony, and child support.

Find out if you live in a one or two party state as far as recording phone calls. One party means you can record without her permission. Two party means you break the law if you do. Even if you have the tapes, you may not get the judge to hear them -- her lawyer will find a way (real life from me, bro) to have them disallowed. But, if you have her on tape saying she doesn't want the kids, that may be a good bargaining chip for the out of court agreement. You want as much settled out of court as possible. You will piss the judge off if you make him work.

Don't expect the cheating to do anything for your case. They yawn at that, and even if you make your lawyer bring it up, her lawyer will have her defend her actions by telling everyone how you didn't pay attention to her, didn't give her what she needed, you have a small penis (lol, jk), etc. You do not want to give her any reason to take the stand and address the issues of the relationship part of the marriage, because you will be made to look the like the abusive, controlling, dickhead.

Here's another one to understand may happen. As my lawyer called it, the obligatory TPO. I was served mine for stalking. Never mind I never spoke to her and we were five hours away by car and never even came close to anything like that. They give them out lie candy to the women. All she has to do is say she is afraid, and boom -- 7 days with no contact with your kids if she wants to include them. Mine was dismissed immediatley at the hearing, but the hearing is not the day after they nail you with it.

Remember this too, btw. Here is a little tough love. YOU fucked up. How? At least we (me included) have to admit that if nothing else, we chose the wrong partner. Now, all you can do is make the best of a permanently fucked up situation. But for your own sanity, acknowledge with brutal objectivity what you did wrong, or could have done better, even if we are only talking about asking her to marry you.

Its going to seem a little worse each day, before it starts seeming better, but each of the bad days is one day closer to resolution, redemption, forgiveness, and a brand new life that you get to run.

Its just hard to believe that the court systems are like they are!!!! Iv talked to alot of people about this and every answer i got was colse or identical to yours. Im going to go in the with an open mind and kill her with kindness. Our first date is jan 10th. My lawyer said if she wants to get it over with it will all happen fast but she also has the power to prolong this situation. I talked to her last night and we met in the middle to where as il get the boys everyweekend, monday, and wed. so when we go to court for custody we are going to agree on that atleast. plus it might look good on me im keeping them every weekend and shes out partying. My lawyer also said that we will both have to go to a parenting group. iv been a dad for over 6 years i dont get that but il do what ever it takes with out bitching and with my head up. I honestly think that everything going on right now is a good thing, ya it hurts but il eventually get over it. Plus il be able to make a better girl happy who deserves it. but who would want a 24 year old divorcie with 3 kids (all boys). if a woman cant except my kids then hit the road lol. sorry im going on and on. But Bill i really am glad we talked about this and you have been in a simular situation and can relate to my issue. il keep you posted on things bro again thanks everyone for thier support. PM is like my new family haha

Its just hard to believe that the court systems are like they are!!!! Iv talked to alot of people about this and every answer i got was colse or identical to yours. Im going to go in the with an open mind and kill her with kindness. Our first date is jan 10th. My lawyer said if she wants to get it over with it will all happen fast but she also has the power to prolong this situation. I talked to her last night and we met in the middle to where as il get the boys everyweekend, monday, and wed. so when we go to court for custody we are going to agree on that atleast. plus it might look good on me im keeping them every weekend and shes out partying. My lawyer also said that we will both have to go to a parenting group. iv been a dad for over 6 years i dont get that but il do what ever it takes with out bitching and with my head up. I honestly think that everything going on right now is a good thing, ya it hurts but il eventually get over it. Plus il be able to make a better girl happy who deserves it. but who would want a 24 year old divorcie with 3 kids (all boys). if a woman cant except my kids then hit the road lol. sorry im going on and on. But Bill i really am glad we talked about this and you have been in a simular situation and can relate to my issue. il keep you posted on things bro again thanks everyone for thier support. PM is like my new family haha

You just reminded me of another example. Yes the idiotic parenting class. I am the father of 4. I can sum up the class as "Don't put the kids in the middle." Which a lot of people say, and I find hilarious, because they are smack dab in the middle. But anyway, I dutifully attended. My ex got an ok to use the alleged counseling sessions she was going to with the kids 5 hours away from me. Except they never went, ever. I "made" my attorney bring it up. We made a motion to get the counseling records to prove that she lied to the judge. The judge that was lied to said, "nah." No order to produce the records, I believe Mrs. x, there is no need for proof.

Feel free to pm at any time, but know that this weekend I will be busy because it is my weekend with the one I did not get. BTW, was supposed to have Thanksgiving, too this year. She said nah, too close to the visitation weekend. Can't do a thing about it. Tried it once years ago when she cut my summer in half. The judge said, moot. No action.

You have the right idea, express your anger here.

All I can say is I wish this was a fake thread. :(

Man bro I feel for your. Got cheated on before and boy it was rough. Stay strong. Keep training. Time heals all wounds.

:(

First xmas without my family together! its rough ugh.. Kind of depressed about it. wish things were so much different but life throws so many curve balls. good news im seeing this new girl who is on the same page as me in life. She wants the same things i do and so far its going great. she a good church girl.(with morals). Il keep you guys posted and for everyone who commented on this thread thanks for the support- good to have a family here guys!!!

First xmas without my family together! its rough ugh.. Kind of depressed about it. wish things were so much different but life throws so many curve balls. good news im seeing this new girl who is on the same page as me in life. She wants the same things i do and so far its going great. she a good church girl.(with morals). Il keep you guys posted and for everyone who commented on this thread thanks for the support- good to have a family here guys!!!

wish u the best and a positive outcome on everything bro..

wish u the best and a positive outcome on everything bro..

Thanks for the positive feedback, good to know i got my gym rats haha! Hope you had a a great merry christmas

I had been thinking about you...
Forgiveness and redemption abound -- you will be in a far better place than you ever were before after you work through all of this.
Give us an update on the legal side.

Good luck w your situation. Happy New Year!

I sure understand your anger and sorrow. If I were you I would concentrate on taking care of your kids and your future as opposed to trying to give your ex what she deserves via the legal system. She will end up with the life she deserves.

Sorry about your situation. I have had a few friends that went through similar situations before I met them. By the time I met them, they had already found their true love and were in a better place both for themselves and for their kids. Sometimes being married so young comes with heavy consequences. Good luck and keep your head up.

been down that same road.just remember this -pick your kids up every time without fail because believe me it can and will be used against you if you dont.it will empower your ex to get more of a hold over you to use before a judge to show neglect.she will use a restraining order to keep you from seeing them and there is nothing you can do about it except live in emotional pain.
and yes hold her accountable for any missed times for the kids to pick up and all her excuses and write them down as documentation.if you get them 2 days a week and she give you one.the time you met to pick up and the time you bring them back.what ever you do complain before a judge about any and all late excuses.as i said before it will be used against you if you dont show enterest .dont give a crap if the judge gets tired of you or not.make them do there job.
because if you dont it will bite you in the ass.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws