over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gotgame, injections on left side being risky

Aspirated for years. Was told from my surgeon(who competes and knows of my use) that it's unnecessary. That was 2011. Haven't aspirated since and never a problem.

I never aspirate ever. Done syntherol in my calves, arms and chest. Syntherol in arms is easy compared to calves... never had any issues. I use 0.5-1 inch pins in my arms for seo so slin pins can be used but you need to push them in deep. Ideally you want to be fairly deep in the muscle but I never use more than 1 inch.

I never aspirate ever. Done syntherol in my calves, arms and chest. Syntherol in arms is easy compared to calves... never had any issues. I use 0.5-1 inch pins in my arms for seo so slin pins can be used but you need to push them in deep. Ideally you want to be fairly deep in the muscle but I never use more than 1 inch.

Geez man, I used to do some site injections in my calves and aspirated blood on several occasions. You may also recall I did a brief run with syntherol in my forearm and I aspirated blood 3-4 times there as well. I'd be scared as hell to inject anywhere but the quads and glutes and not aspirate given all that.

Do you try to inject into the muscle belly itself or do you try to get underneath it (which I believe Dave Palumbo suggests)?

Geez man, I used to do some site injections in my calves and aspirated blood on several occasions. You may also recall I did a brief run with syntherol in my forearm and I aspirated blood 3-4 times there as well. I'd be scared as hell to inject anywhere but the quads and glutes and not aspirate given all that.

Do you try to inject into the muscle belly itself or do you try to get underneath it (which I believe Dave Palumbo suggests)?

I have pretty much tried everything. I even try things I think won't be good just so I can learn. By that nothing silly but an example with seo would be injecting my bi-ceps (and other muscles) too high or low. So for bi-ceps right on the edge of the muscle so it can lead to unnecessary inflammation. Bi-ceps for me are easy to do but I have certain techniques when injecting syntherol. I know if I hit something and pull out if needed. Guys should know if they hit something but many inject fast and don't think too much about it and just push the plunger. I can pretty much tell every time and I pull out and the blood comes out. I have injected myself that many times it's second nature now :eek:

Forearms are the one area I wouldn't do due to the amount of nerves etc. I would hate for anything to effect my grip too. Bi-ceps can be the same for some people but for me the easiest muscle by a long way.

I have pretty much tried everything. I even try things I think won't be good just so I can learn. By that nothing silly but an example with seo would be injecting my bi-ceps (and other muscles) too high or low. So for bi-ceps right on the edge of the muscle so it can lead to unnecessary inflammation. Bi-ceps for me are easy to do but I have certain techniques when injecting syntherol. I know if I hit something and pull out if needed. Guys should know if they hit something but many inject fast and don't think too much about it and just push the plunger. I can pretty much tell every time and I pull out and the blood comes out. I have injected myself that many times it's second nature now :eek:

Forearms are the one area I wouldn't do due to the amount of nerves etc. I would hate for anything to effect my grip too. Bi-ceps can be the same for some people but for me the easiest muscle by a long way.

What do you mean by "right on the edge of the muscle? Can you explain exactly how you recommend doing SEO in the biceps?

Also, have you kept long term size from SEO in your arms or does it all fade away within a few weeks / months of stopping?

Forearms definitely freaked me out. No nerve issues at all but like I said I aspirated blood a handful of times. Funny thing is, I had one order of 4 bottles of syntherol, like you I just wanted to try it. So I did my left forearm to catch up to my right and both lateral delts. My forearm kept 1/4in even a year later but when flexing from the front it actually looks bigger than my right now which is still 1/4in bigger (originally was 1/2in bigger). My delts, however, seemed to keep nothing at all. I cannot explain why.

Also I had no bad reaction in my delts but my forearm did get clear inflammation.

What do you mean by "right on the edge of the muscle? Can you explain exactly how you recommend doing SEO in the biceps?

Also, have you kept long term size from SEO in your arms or does it all fade away within a few weeks / months of stopping?

I simply mean where the muscle begins. So if you look down at your bi-cep I have injected very close to the fold in your arm. It's best to keep the shots fairly deep and in the centre portion. Generally a 26g needle is best but smaller can be used. As injecting bi-eps is easy and you can push down on the needle a 27G would be fine and what I recommend. Length you want about 5/8 to 1 inch. You want to massage the area regularly and ideally do a short pump workout after injecting.

There are many ways you could run syntherol in your bi-ceps. Personally I recommend starting 0.5ml in the inner and outer bi-cep heads. I would start by injecting daily and use a fresh area each day. You can do that by simply moving up and down your bi-cep. I would gradually increase the dose to approx 1.5ml in each head. Once you have build up that tolarance and are used to injecting I would lower the injection frequency but increase the injection volume. So something like 2ml in each head 3 times per week. You could finish at 3ml in both heads twice weekly.

Most importantly look at syntherol has more longer term as opposed to banging in loads of oïl for a few weeks. Whilst usign syntherol change your training to suit the volume. Meaning lots of pump style workouts through the week flushing blood into the muscle and stretching the fascia regularly. Do this over approx 8 weeks. You don't need to be using lots of volume to begin with so it doesn't mean you have to use loads of extra bottles. You could have a break or even use a basic maintenance program for another 8 weeks or so.

Another important factor are your exact goals. Meaning some want to just touch up their arms whilst others want to gain as much size as possible. I just wanted to touch them up so would use very low volume most of the time. If I wanted an extra 2-3 inches I would go about things the way I outlined above.

You could keep most of your gains if done properly but there are so many variables. Nothing in this game is permanent. Take test and deca and stop and you deflate. Take dbol and stop and you deflate. HGH the same. Take tren and stop and lose that look. Eat lot's of food and grow and start eating half and you will shrink. The same applies for everything in bodybuilding. But don't think all your gains will disappear as they won't and it can improve the look of your muscle permanently. Although this is why I recommend longer cycles to make sure gains stay as long as possible. A simple maintenance protocol of 1 injection day weekly could pretty much keep everything so that is another option too.

I always aspirate and would always recommend you do so. If you get a flash then pull back and redirect and reaspirate. To each his own. I have hit veins ( and arteries lol) in patients before and I am glad I aspirated and will continue to do so no matter who tells me not to necessary. It takes half a second

Thank you for the in depth response Elvia

I always aspirate and would always recommend you do so. If you get a flash then pull back and redirect and reaspirate. To each his own. I have hit veins ( and arteries lol) in patients before and I am glad I aspirated and will continue to do so no matter who tells me not to necessary. It takes half a second

Would this nearly completely eliminate the risk of an embolism? As in, is the only way for an embolism to occur if one injects into the vein directly or can it happen later even if one injects into the muscle?

Thank you for the in depth response Elvia

Would this nearly completely eliminate the risk of an embolism? As in, is the only way for an embolism to occur if one injects into the vein directly or can it happen later even if one injects into the muscle?

Greatly decrease risk

GG I dont know if you have seen my posts in this thread so just to clarify..

You would still recommend to aspirate if I was to pin AAS with insulin pins (0.5 inch length) or say 3/4 of an inch or 5/8 of an inch pin.

Mostly its 0.5 inch slin pin 9 out ot 10 times unless i am doing lesser density oil like NPP. Everything else is slin pins.

I just cant see how i can nick a vein with that tiny needle length if i am pinning my quad, delts, chest, lats.

I have never had a issue.

I pin my test sub q only now . No IM.

after i did a sub q test cruise for 4 months and saw my blood work/ test levels I got convinced its better that way. off the chart T levels at 250 mg test cyp / 1 ml divided in 4 slin pin shots across the week. Why bother IM , scar tissue etc.

so what i have been doing since sep 2016 or so is

test - sub q ( i play with the dose, blast or cruise)

Anabolics alone goes IM in slin pins , tren A & E, deca, EQ high dosed gear except NPP which i prefer to do with a 2.5 ml barrel with 3/4 inch or 5/8 inch 27 G or rarely 26 G pin. mostly its 27 G.

I have done NPP sub q as well no problem, just adds up shots if i am aiming for 600 ml so 6x 1 ml slin pins therefore i may do it in bigger barrel / G .

Thoughts please. Many thanks.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I stick by my recommendation, but to expound a little...the OP was asking, it sounded like specifically the risks of Syntherol in the brachial artery. I pictured an individual spot injecting a large volume of oil deep into the biceps tissue. Indeed, for the layperson, that area is a mine field for vascular spaces. The importance of aspiration has been de-emphasized for areas like the glute where important vascularity is extremely minimal. The recommendation wasn't intended for bodybuilders that are pinning all types of stuff in abundance.

GG I dont know if you have seen my posts in this thread so just to clarify..

You would still recommend to aspirate if I was to pin AAS with insulin pins (0.5 inch length) or say 3/4 of an inch or 5/8 of an inch pin.

Mostly its 0.5 inch slin pin 9 out ot 10 times unless i am doing lesser density oil like NPP. Everything else is slin pins.

I just cant see how i can nick a vein with that tiny needle length if i am pinning my quad, delts, chest, lats.

I have never had a issue.

I pin my test sub q only now . No IM.

after i did a sub q test cruise for 4 months and saw my blood work/ test levels I got convinced its better that way. off the chart T levels at 250 mg test cyp / 1 ml divided in 4 slin pin shots across the week. Why bother IM , scar tissue etc.

so what i have been doing since sep 2016 or so is

test - sub q ( i play with the dose, blast or cruise)

Anabolics alone goes IM in slin pins , tren A & E, deca, EQ high dosed gear except NPP which i prefer to do with a 2.5 ml barrel with 3/4 inch or 5/8 inch 27 G or rarely 26 G pin. mostly its 27 G.

I have done NPP sub q as well no problem, just adds up shots if i am aiming for 600 ml so 6x 1 ml slin pins therefore i may do it in bigger barrel / G .

Thoughts please. Many thanks.

Not trying to get off topic but when you do 250ml/4 shots sub q, no issues with knots or anything huh? No sub q yet but been pondering the idea lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not trying to get off topic but when you do 250ml/4 shots sub q, no issues with knots or anything huh? No sub q yet but been pondering the idea lately.

250 mg suppdude not 250ml shots lol

and i divided 250 mg in 4 slin pins . not 250 x 4 shots . not a gram of test !

i have experimented it all volumes sub q.

my findings are...

0.5 ml volume guaranteed lump . filled 2 5-6 pins like that and all of them lumped.

0.4 ml again lumped for me 5-6 shots might have done 2 weeks like that lol

don't worry they dont last. they disappear. unless you work as a male stripper at a gay nighclub having your abs stroked and licked you will be fine. If you do work as a male stripper in a gay nightclub then stick to IM would be my advice.

0.35 ml . very tiny lump sometimes , or no lump 50-50

0.32-0.33 ml no lump/ 95 percent success rate.

0.3 ml volume 100 percent success rate

I pin 0.33 ml in every slin pin to get the volume.

vest way is if u want more test have 7 shots a week / daily shots and use high concentration gear like genos test e x 300 mg per ml.

never tried his test - 500 . i know people complain of bad pip IM but want to try 0.30 or 0.33 ml of it just to experiment.

Last edited:
I'm a nurse. We don't aspirate. BUT we don't do a whole lot of IM injections honestly, usually we throw in an IV and dose there. But flu shots, phenergan, rochephen, all go IM and we don't aspirate.

Now when your sticking yourself ED the chances of hitting a vein are higher

250 mg suppdude not 250ml shots lol

and i divided 250 mg in 4 slin pins . not 250 x 4 shots . not a gram of test !

i have experimented it all volumes sub q.

my findings are...

0.5 ml volume guaranteed lump . filled 2 5-6 pins like that and all of them lumped.

0.4 ml again lumped for me 5-6 shots might have done 2 weeks like that lol

don't worry they dont last. they disappear. unless you work as a male stripper at a gay nighclub having your abs stroked and licked you will be fine. If you do work as a male stripper in a gay nightclub then stick to IM would be my advice.

0.35 ml . very tiny lump sometimes , or no lump 50-50

0.32-0.33 ml no lump/ 95 percent success rate.

0.3 ml volume 100 percent success rate

I pin 0.33 ml in every slin pin to get the volume.

vest way is if u want more test have 7 shots a week / daily shots and use high concentration gear like genos test e x 300 mg per ml.

never tried his test - 500 . i know people complain of bad pip IM but want to try 0.30 or 0.33 ml of it just to experiment.

Lol my bad dawg. I meant mg, not ml. I knew what you were trying to say.

I was just curious because everyone says don't do over 0.2ml per slin shot sub q or lumps every time. And would daily shots, so not an issue at 210mg per week. Simply just curious how those larger shots effected you.

I stick by my recommendation, but to expound a little...the OP was asking, it sounded like specifically the risks of Syntherol in the brachial artery. I pictured an individual spot injecting a large volume of oil deep into the biceps tissue. Indeed, for the layperson, that area is a mine field for vascular spaces. The importance of aspiration has been de-emphasized for areas like the glute where important vascularity is extremely minimal. The recommendation wasn't intended for bodybuilders that are pinning all types of stuff in abundance.

Thanks machinemind. You're right, I was referring to syntherol in the bicep tissue. It seems like you believe as long as I aspirate there should be no significant risk of an issue?

Lol my bad dawg. I meant mg, not ml. I knew what you were trying to say.

I was just curious because everyone says don't do over 0.2ml per slin shot sub q or lumps every time. And would daily shots, so not an issue at 210mg per week. Simply just curious how those larger shots effected you.

dont take ANYBODY 's word on it mate.

not even mine.

these are guidelines which worked for me as i experimented.

if i had listen to these set beliefs i would not have discovered that i can get away 0.33 m max and no lump. thats twice the volume nearly.

try it all i can say.

like i said if all them lumps disappeared on me no problem well will be fine. even if oil gets trapped in adipose tissue it dissipates eventually. cant just sit there. your body is smart it wants to get rid of it if it can and it will.

try it nothing to loose you might find u can get away pinning more then 0.2 ml.

Try to "drop" oil past the dermis > sub q adipose tissue and on top of rectus muscle if u can. pin the skin and fat > guidr slin pin and force it in to get deeper . doesn't hurt. u just guide it to unload it on top of muscle. of course if u very lean u wont have to do this,in that case just make sure don't puncture and go through muscle. I find it easy to drop over muscle even if i am carrying little bit of fluff this way. all the best. just try it on you and your body will tell u what its happy to have & what not.

Its wont be like Milos incident where he tried SEO fucked up and nearly killed himself and ended up in hospital. He is on record where he called himself "foolish and stupid" that he fall for the pressure from the judges and he always got constant criticism for having poor arms size on stage.

none of this will happen with sub q test shots with slin pins. u will be fine. all the best.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Machine u recommend aspirating ?? what really ?

Isn't this shit deemed outdated and not necessary. I pin most gear with slin pins in back, delts, chest, quads.

Test into fat or drop it past subcutaneous fat in the stomach.

Slin pins dont go deep so what risk they really bring anyway?

or occasionally i use 3/4 or 5/8 length 27 G pin or 26 G pin. rarely 26 G.

please advice. thanks

In 15 years I never aspirating and I never will, I think its nonsense

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear