over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gotgame MIA

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
Has anyone corresponded with gotgame recently?

Per his profile, he hasn't been on here since September 15, the night of the Olympia.

Per his profile, he hasn't been on here since September 15, the night of the Olympia.
Now that you mention it, I haven't seen any posts by him in some time... hope he's all right!

Good question daniel. Hope everything is okay with him.

I just reached out to him..will let you know if and when I get a response.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

He's been posting on Peak M. As far as I know he's fine. I think he's in process of getting lady pregnant or getting up and running to do so, so might be hanging back.

I'm sure he got 100s of PM's and didn't have time to help everyone, given how busy he already was in every day life anyway

He's been posting on Peak M. As far as I know he's fine. I think he's in process of getting lady pregnant or getting up and running to do so, so might be hanging back.

:yeahthat:

He's working 2 jobs right now, plus in the process of trying to kick down for a GG Junior. He's good, just super busy.

I heard he is taking Brandon winning the crown pretty hard.

not to be debby downer but, i think most of the long time members here have by and large covered a lot. im sure he gets a lil tired of repeating himself too.

i hope all is well and just occupied with real world things.

Thank you for the concern. Im good... As was mentioned i needed to restore fertility and its tough being on these boards sometimes during that time period. it hasnt been a smooth process and still in progress

In sept I started a 2nd job and have been working about 80 hours a week on avg. I figured id do this now before i have kids as when i do have them id rather be spending time with them then making money. Im also moving to a much better area planning for future kids and good public schools ( i went public i dont want them necessarily going private like so many here) so its been keeping me busy/distracted.

I havent gotten to any of my PM's yet but ill get around to it. Im working from home as im typing this but i needed a break so i figured id log in and see how some people are doing.

thank you again for the concern

It is great that you have plans for the future and are setting up for it now. 80 hrs a week is tough! Are you able to exercise much at all? I hope your health is holding up under all of that stress. Most I ever worked I think was about 60 hrs/wk and it was hard to workout hard all of the time. Smart to do it before you have kids. Once we had kids I stayed home with them and took care of them and my wife had the job to bring home the bacon. We didn't want to use daycare. We too used public schools. The schools here are good and my oldest daughter is going to graduate this year and go to college. Shes getting into all of the colleges she applied and getting offers of money off of tuition.

Ehh...i still go to the gym 4-5x a week but its pretty light weight and cardio with some stretching etc. Diet hasnt been that great either but i cut back once in a while to make sure my slacks still fit comfortably. Ive lost about 3 inches on my chest and 1 inch on my arms.

Im sure all the work isnt helping my test levels but i decided to put 20% down on the house and do a 15year...which is quite ambitious so i could use the extra income to offset it.

Been working on upgrading the solar on the house im going to. It currently has a grid tied in 9kwh system but im installing at 7.6 one tied into two tesla powerwalls to charge my womans car and my future cybertruck ( yes....i totally getting that lol).

Thats great that your daughter is getting to so many colleges. its great to have choices. Hit the books hard for 4 years and decide whats next.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws