over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gotgame on Synthol Use

..fo course there s fiber destruction..i ve mentioned many times that big amounts of oil damages muscle,lose some strength, and does not stretch any fascia to help it grow..itmight stretch something but definetly wont help much with muscle growth on small muscles, at least oil doesnt, short esters of gear actually helps...

Next time I have a few of my buddies in the area ill ask some to come by my office and ill grab some ultrasound images off the record and snap some pics to post up. MRI's off the record are a little harder to do unless there is a cancellation and we arent double booked already.

Not that it will change anything that people do but i think its interesting to fully understand the effects.

..fo course there s fiber destruction..i ve mentioned many times that big amounts of oil damages muscle,lose some strength, and does not stretch any fascia to help it grow..itmight stretch something but definetly wont help much with muscle growth on small muscles, at least oil doesnt, short esters of gear actually helps...

If this is the case, why have you injected so much oil into your arms then?

Next time I have a few of my buddies in the area ill ask some to come by my office and ill grab some ultrasound images off the record and snap some pics to post up. MRI's off the record are a little harder to do unless there is a cancellation and we arent double booked already.

Not that it will change anything that people do but i think its interesting to fully understand the effects.

This would be fantastic, please bump this thread if you do

If this is the case, why have you injected so much oil into your arms then?

This effect started when the tissue encapsulated, till then - the first 8-9 months or a year , was looking very good, no "rock hard" tissue. I started to increase size just in left biceps, then liked it, then got really into it. It was just an effect I ve noticed a year later - not a huge lose in strength, but some, even after i stopped shooting for a long time, which told me it was just from inflammation but f=fibers were damaged too...and there are a few other pl I see at the gyms with dis-proportionally huge arms, - earnie taylor type - who are not using very heavy weights.
So probably for comp. bbers best choice is an oil that the body "accepts easy" and it doesnt create the scar - I assume that would be MCT - the was the original oil in Synthol by clark. I t just wont create a long lasting effect. It s very important what brand u use fro your goals....

This effect started when the tissue encapsulated, till then - the first 8-9 months or a year , was looking very good, no "rock hard" tissue. I started to increase size just in left biceps, then liked it, then got really into it. It was just an effect I ve noticed a year later - not a huge lose in strength, but some, even after i stopped shooting for a long time, which told me it was just from inflammation but f=fibers were damaged too...and there are a few other pl I see at the gyms with dis-proportionally huge arms, - earnie taylor type - who are not using very heavy weights.
So probably for comp. bbers best choice is an oil that the body "accepts easy" and it doesnt create the scar - I assume that would be MCT - the was the original oil in Synthol by clark. I t just wont create a long lasting effect. It s very important what brand u use fro your goals....

Do you regret using it? Do you think you'll have to get that cut out at some point or do you think it will dissipate on its own?

A lot of people claim to have lasting results from syntherol

Bump !. I know this is a old thread.
Gotgame if you see. What do you think would be worse for the muscle, large volume (3cc+) with low inflammation or small volume (<1cc) and alot of inflammation?

I.E 1ml Test400 vs. 3ml of 100mg/ml test ace. The t400 with bad pip and the test ace being smooth.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear