over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gotgame on Synthol Use

So how much synthol have you used? Are you saying you've had scans of the body parts you've used them on and the doctors couldn't see anything abnormal?

at the time i had x ray done i had 3 inches on top of my natural size mostly in biceps, with mostly scar. I ve had xray done on the arm several times in a short period, they didnt see anything unusual, and when i looked at it it looked just like any other muscle seen in the image - shoulder, pec , forearm etc....the x ray wasn done to search for any growth or scaring....the only thing they comment when they saw my arms was if i m using steroids

at the time i had x ray done i had 3 inches on top of my natural size mostly in biceps, with mostly scar. I ve had xray done on the arm several times in a short period, they didnt see anything unusual, and when i looked at it it looked just like any other muscle seen in the image - shoulder, pec , forearm etc....the x ray wasn done to search for any growth or scaring....the only thing they comment when they saw my arms was if i m using steroids

You're saying most of those 3in came from scar tissue?? and yet that somehow looked completely normal on the xrays?

Do you mind if I ask what those xrays were done for?

Very tough to tell if the PE is from the injection. in Theory it would have fat density from the oil but you get mixing artifact that it would be very hard to tell. I have seen lung infarcts in a few young patients who were using gear but i dont know if they were from direct oil embolus or from AAS induced hypercoag state.

In general I would favor moderate AAS usage over SEO, however in some circumstance i could make an arguement the other way. For health reasons some bber is off gear and wants to keep lipids normal and BP etc but just wants a little extra roundnesss to there delts or whatever. Then moderate SEO useage might be better in that situation if the choices were AAS usage vs SEO and doing neither wasnt an option.

its just important to understand what you are doing and the potential effects. Be aware and make an informed decision.

Thanks for the clarification

Out of curiosity, did the patients know they had a lung infarct, and when they occur is it like the heart where the damaged portion of the organ is permanently damaged and never expected to grow back / heal?

You're saying most of those 3in came from scar tissue?? and yet that somehow looked completely normal on the xrays?

By the way I remember Big A mentioning about someone doing a scan. I just remembered they had a scan I think 6 weeks after syntherol usage. Maybe he or others can chime in.

I just started a syntherol arm log btw :D

Thanks for the clarification

Out of curiosity, did the patients know they had a lung infarct, and when they occur is it like the heart where the damaged portion of the organ is permanently damaged and never expected to grow back / heal?

They probably knew when they left as I told the ED.

its permanantly damaged but your lung compensates so you just get a little residual scarring and the adjacnet lung expands, assuming they are small and peripheral which that patients was.

it s not scar only ..it s encapsulated oil blood and lymphatic fluid, feels rock hard and eventually cracks with time if us top using, u can feel cracks if touching it ...x ray was for a shoulder injury...and an elbow pain later plus chest x -rays etc...

They probably knew when they left as I told the ED.

its permanantly damaged but your lung compensates so you just get a little residual scarring and the adjacnet lung expands, assuming they are small and peripheral which that patients was.

Damn. Is that pretty rare, or were you not surprised to find that in an AAS user?

Any way to help prevent it for those of us injecting oil into ourselves? Like is it more likely if we inject the arms for example or certain amounts, or something else.

it's not scar only ..it s encapsulated oil blood and lymphatic fluid, feels rock hard and eventually cracks with time if u stop using, u can feel cracks if touching it ...x ray was for a shoulder injury...and an elbow pain later plus chest x -rays etc...

So have you since lost that size? I guess if it looks like muscle that's good but that doesn't sound like a good state for your body to be in, having it like that?

What kind of subtle long term ways do you think they are affecting people? I recall GG saying he too thought people were probably getting some very small emboli but that they would just be broken up in the lungs.

It all depends on what the obstructions are composed of, we're talking years. The prevalence of subclinical emboli is WAY higher than the average person would think. When I say subtle long term ways I mean subjective shortness of breath, periods of ischemia...it's hard to quantify how much an impediment in blood and nutrient flow can effect the organs downstream considering the gestalt principles. There's a thousand-and-one things going on and it's only one.

Damn. Is that pretty rare, or were you not surprised to find that in an AAS user?

Any way to help prevent it for those of us injecting oil into ourselves? Like is it more likely if we inject the arms for example or certain amounts, or something else.

So have you since lost that size? I guess if it looks like muscle that's good but that doesn't sound like a good state for your body to be in, having it like that?

i did lose some cus for a year i didnt shoot anything, and now do site injecting only in tric once a week or so and maintain 22in depending on how much.

I've used a small/moderate amount of syntherol (1.5 of Big A's cycles worth)....would a simple x-ray pick it up if there was a potential issue? I could always get one done for the sake of seeing what's there (i.e. if anything fibrotic shows up) and report back to let you all know.

What do you think GotGame, would that pick it up or would an MRI be required?

When used correctly, the muscle feels soft with a natural feel and look and MRI's don't pick up anything unusual.
If the muscle feels hard and you have scar tissue and anything encapsulated in there, you have not done it right.

When used correctly, the muscle feels soft with a natural feel and look and MRI's don't pick up anything unusual.
If the muscle feels hard and you have scar tissue and anything encapsulated in there, you have not done it right.

well, actually BigA, a lot of coaches started saying this has to do with type of oil u use - some oils are being absorbed by the body easily, dont cause scaring, and have very temp effects, other like cottonseed are not "accepted" as well and especially when used in large amounds for long periods will cause encapsulated stuff for sure that stays there for a long and u end up with Valentino' shape - like I did. That s why MCT is kinda popular for that purpose, cus nobody has complained from much scarring

well, actually BigA, a lot of coaches started saying this has to do with type of oil u use - some oils are being absorbed by the body easily, dont cause scaring, and have very temp effects, other like cottonseed are not "accepted" as well and especially when used in large amounds for long periods will cause encapsulated stuff for sure that stays there for a long and u end up with Valentino' shape - like I did. That s why MCT is kinda popular for that purpose, cus nobody has complained from much scarring

So what specifically were you injecting?

Have you experienced / do you expect to experience any long term side effects from all that encapsulated oil/blood/fluid?

Your scans didn't show anything abnormal at all, it just looked the same as the muscle?

Have any of these guys you've known gotten scans done on the muscles they've used it for though?

By the way I remember Big A mentioning about someone doing a scan. I just remembered they had a scan I think 6 weeks after syntherol usage. Maybe he or others can chime in.

I just started a syntherol arm log btw :D

Magnus82 had a scan done on his arms post Syntherol use...I believe he waited a year or more before having the scan done too?!

Would have to research through his posts here and/or on anasci to see where the thread is...But as Big A mentioned, nothing shown on the scan of any negative effects post Syntherol use.

I'm talking about Syntherol.

I could pick up nearly any injection in the muscle for at least 2-3 weeks after. I do that each year when people have flu shots.

Oil based injections of normal volume I could pick up for a while but if it doesnt results in too much local muscle fiber distortion then after a while I cant see it anymore however occasionaly if you get muscle bleeding next to it i can pick up the iron on GRE sequence for quite some time.

Higher volume injections of around 3cc to the same areas will commonly results in local calcified granuloma that I would pick up for years.

Synthol use per normal protocols, no way would I not be able to see that. some people have no idea what it looks like so they blow past it or arent sure what to say. If your body causes local fibrosis or calcifcations anyone will see that and diff it.

The key is having a good magnet ( 3t), the proper sequences, and knowing what to look for. I dont know if its really written up anywhere about what all of this looks like but ive seen it so many times because of my online presence or from the cities ive worked in. They will be scanning a patient and when they are done ill chat with the patient alone and get the real history.

I can also see fibrosis and local changes on high res ultrasound. Those show the screwed up muscle fibers well. I have scanned many of friends delts and it all showed it.

Hey GotGame, aside from the ultrasound you mentioned what are you using for these scans?

I might be curious to get it done where I used a little syntherol, just to see what it shows, but not if it's going to cause some false diagnosis

Hey GotGame, aside from the ultrasound you mentioned what are you using for these scans?

I might be curious to get it done where I used a little syntherol, just to see what it shows, but not if it's going to cause some false diagnosis

People arent usually coming in specifically to have that imaged but I see it incidentally. For instance, had a guy a few weeks ago coming in with lateral epicondylitis ultrasound and injection and i also scanned his tricep where I saw the spots where there was fiber distortion so i showed it to him and asked if by chance, off the record, did he inject stuff there. Off the record he said all the time.

I wouldnt go and try to get those areas imaged but lets say you have an MRI of that area for another reason we can look at the images and see whats noticable.

People arent usually coming in specifically to have that imaged but I see it incidentally. For instance, had a guy a few weeks ago coming in with lateral epicondylitis ultrasound and injection and i also scanned his tricep where I saw the spots where there was fiber distortion so i showed it to him and asked if by chance, off the record, did he inject stuff there. Off the record he said all the time.

I wouldnt go and try to get those areas imaged but lets say you have an MRI of that area for another reason we can look at the images and see whats noticable.

..fo course there s fiber destruction..i ve mentioned many times that big amounts of oil damages muscle,lose some strength, and does not stretch any fascia to help it grow..itmight stretch something but definetly wont help much with muscle growth on small muscles, at least oil doesnt, short esters of gear actually helps...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear