advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gotta constantly be on to look this way?

bruiser

Banned
Guys always tell me that they don't do post cycle or takes breaks from AAS because they can't if they wanna look the way they do.

How many actually do this? I just turned 27, there is no way I would constantly run aas constantly. In fact doesn't the time off make each cycle more productive and beneficial? Maybe this is an age thing.

Staying on high doses all the time is a recipe for disaster. Many of us cycle a couple or few times a year in 8 week clips but then back it off to a true trt dose in between cycles.. So in theory we never come completely off but were not cycling year round

Sadly, you really only look as good as your dose.

When you blast 2-3-4g of gear, you'll look better than any less. Nothing to dispute about that.

So if you want that year-round freak look, you'll do year-round freak amounts.

Do I advocate it? No. I'll just keep freaky time for the late spring-end of summer. The other times will be reasonable dosages with some cruising. I really don't mind getting smaller these days, I just think cause I know what I gotta do to get bigger.....? Just put the drugs back in the system, tighten up the diet, and continue training hard.

Staying on high doses all the time is a recipe for disaster. Many of us cycle a couple or few times a year in 8 week clips but then back it off to a true trt dose in between cycles.. So in theory we never come completely off but were not cycling year round

But even trt dosages, you're nuts are still shut off aren't they. AT 27, that is a stupid idea.

Idk, been debating on things...
Between aas, can't you just use insulin to keep that freaky look and peptides or maybe up the gh dose. (I say this as someone who hasn't done this before but have used everything listed)

But even trt dosages, you're nuts are still shut off aren't they. AT 27, that is a stupid idea.

Between aas, can't you just use insulin to keep that freaky look and peptides or maybe up the gh dose. (I say this as someone who hasn't done this before but have used everything listed)

You will say its stupid, others see it as choice. Some people say smoking and drinking is stupid. Its life, aslong as you are not harming anyone else then you gotta make your own choices based on your own goals.

I mean it's really different for everyone.. The guys that compete don't care because it's a lifestyle they chose and they know what comes with it.. Then there's guys like me who started cycling young and just don't back back fast after a cycle anymore so instead of feeling like shit for months and possibly forever we blast n cruise.. Right now I'm running 150 mgs of test cyp a week and 100 mg tren e a week.. When I blast in dec or jan I'll continue with these but add 100 mg test prop and 100 mg NPP a day for 8 weeks.. Prob throw in some drol too.. But then after 8 weeks I'll drop all that and go back to the cruise

Depends on what you look like. Seen some guys that are too lazy to achieve a look naturally so they stay on. Others that are "on" but look like shit.

I mean it's really different for everyone.. The guys that compete don't care because it's a lifestyle they chose and they know what comes with it.. Then there's guys like me who started cycling young and just don't back back fast after a cycle anymore so instead of feeling like shit for months and possibly forever we blast n cruise.. Right now I'm running 150 mgs of test cyp a week and 100 mg tren e a week.. When I blast in dec or jan I'll continue with these but add 100 mg test prop and 100 mg NPP a day for 8 weeks.. Prob throw in some drol too.. But then after 8 weeks I'll drop all that and go back to the cruise

Do you ever worry about not having a source for your gear? I know you can say "board sponsors" or whatever, but thats not practical, I am talking about a long term, solid, predictable, reliable source. Not flaming, genuinely interested on your thoughts on this, PM if you prefer.

It's not something to worry about these days with all the sources plus if the day comes where I wanna go on trt thru my doc all I have to do is get my bloods drawn and find a good doc..

yes they are
i dont think insulin will produce those results

Maybe high doses of gh and some slin would give you a reasonably jacked look without the aas and it wouldn't shut you down but as with everything in life that too would come with other side effects.

I've never used slin so this is just conjecture, but I would think insulin and GH may help you hold size, but you're not going to have that androgen look that AAS gives.

Sadly, you really only look as good as your dose.

When you blast 2-3-4g of gear, you'll look better than any less. Nothing to dispute about that.

So if you want that year-round freak look, you'll do year-round freak amounts.

Do I advocate it? No. I'll just keep freaky time for the late spring-end of summer. The other times will be reasonable dosages with some cruising. I really don't mind getting smaller these days, I just think cause I know what I gotta do to get bigger.....? Just put the drugs back in the system, tighten up the diet, and continue training hard.

At this point in your AAS usage what does "freaky time" and "reasonable dosages" consist of?

At this point in your AAS usage what does "freaky time" and "reasonable dosages" consist of?

Freaky time 2g +

Reasonable 1g +/- 250mg + GH.

I compete....I made the decision a few years ago that if I wanted to do anything with this, it's all or nothing, pro's don't come off, period.

If I didn't compete I wouldn't do this at all, and I still have a helluva time understanding how anyone can really rationalize the risk if they don't compete.

I compete....I made the decision a few years ago that if I wanted to do anything with this, it's all or nothing, pro's don't come off, period.

If I didn't compete I wouldn't do this at all, and I still have a helluva time understanding how anyone can really rationalize the risk if they don't compete.

I use to think that way, but to play devil's advocate this is what you are doing.

You are abusing gear, scrounging for legitimate sources, paying off tons of your income to GH, steroids, fat loss, let alone the food to receive a plastic trophy?

Some get big and lean to make themselves better and feel better(not to mention, look better) in the business environment. An attractive specie goes very far in the business world. I'm one of those that's trying to get big and lean to be an impressive and demanding person in the work field.

It's not something to worry about these days with all the sources plus if the day comes where I wanna go on trt thru my doc all I have to do is get my bloods drawn and find a good doc..

I agree 100%....i could probably go on TRT right now if i wanted to... 42 w/ test at 360.....my current doctor is not a progressive thinking doc tho' would definitely need a new one. Is the quality of the T prescribed THAT much better than a sponsors T??....ive read a few threads where guys are on legit TRT but swear its bunk.

I use to think that way, but to play devil's advocate this is what you are doing.

You are abusing gear, scrounging for legitimate sources, paying off tons of your income to GH, steroids, fat loss, let alone the food to receive a plastic trophy?

Some get big and lean to make themselves better and feel better(not to mention, look better) in the business environment. An attractive specie goes very far in the business world. I'm one of those that's trying to get big and lean to be an impressive and demanding person in the work field.

uh...no....lots of plastic trophies followed by a procard, getting paid for what I love to do, and not REALLY working a day in my life because I get paid to pursue my passion....THAT is what I'm doing, or the reasoning for it anyway. If those things weren't POSSIBLE....then I wouldn't make these sacrifices.

Wow sounds like you will live your life with alot of regrets. Id love to see some pics...makes me wonder if you're as delusional about your physique as you are about the life of a typical pro bodybuilder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar