over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gotta love Chiro's!

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
I've been a piece of shit for the last 3 1/5 months. Haven't been training, feb 1 to march 1st drank alot of beer and relaxed. Well that time is over. Finally got to the doc today and said he'd have me back in the gym by monday which is great cause the shoulder's are about healed. Football season starts in 7 weeks so I should be in top shape by the 2nd or 3rd game. I just really happy as I talked to the coach yesterday and found out that he's taking my (I mean Iabadman's) and going to let me play more of the season at linebacker instead of DB. Which means I can be a freak over the summer and be alittle heavier.

But I can't say enough about a GOOD Chiropractor though! I go to this guy for a cold or the flu before anyone else.

Thanks just had to get the excitment out :D

ya my chiro is grea too. i go every week its cool cause im friends with him so i just help out in the office occasionaly as my fee.

he has a new chiro studing ART so im letting her practice on me. cant go wrong with there.

I am stoked for you bro .....I have a good feeling about this up coming season for you bro. Now get your butt back into playing shape and by all means keep us posted on how things are going.....if you need anything, I am around .OK? Good luck ......put some people on their ass for me....God I miss that shit.....Take Care ....hopefully we will see you on line a bit more.....I miss your posts...Later!

you guys are good for business..

Keep up the great posts about chiros.. when I finish school.. I'll be all set to go.. of course.. being a great massage therapist helps as well. ART is good.. but, Structural Release is my game.. www.structuralrelease.com

check it out!!

My chiro is great! He does all the points, similar to ART. It works like no other. I've been to a few massage therapy people around here, but haven't really found one that I trust. You get some of those people that try to hard to get to the muscle and they just aggitate something else. There's a new sports clinic around here that is suppossed to be pretty good. Need to find someone strong enough that can get inside the shoulder girdle. I had a friend that did it but she's since moved away and it took almost 2 hours. She had to do the hot rock treatment first to try and get things to losen up abit. That was 45min right there.

Hopefully this season will turn out better than the previous and last year was a good year. Plus changing spots will give me alittle more time for something that I've only done off and on since college. Offense! Love defense, but also like to show my ass with the rock.:D

if you were in NY

I could recommend a ton of therapists.. myself included.. but, in Michigan.. you can do a search for James Waslaski.. and check his website for certified therapists.. his techniques are pretty good.. and I have seen him free up frozen shoulders in just minutes.. so.. I would think a good practioner would be able to help..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131