over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gotta Say It

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Big A first oof sorry if im out of line here.

Im not a mod, im not an expert, but even i can see alot wrong in this forum. everygoddamn question is about pct ans what should i frontload with? ITS BULLSHIT! If you cant answer all of those questions for yourself you dont need to be using steroids. how about a thread titled how can i get more out of my diet? or how can i get stronger? or for fuckssake how about heres what i do, list diet, training, cardio, OTC supps, can anyone help me find problems in my diet training and recovery to get bigger and leaner? but no its always with the drugs. what the fuck is wrong with people? dont you read anything B-boy ever posts? eat bigger, lift balls to the wall, genetics,genetics,genetics before drugs. someone is going to get themselvs hurt and probably sooner than later with half ass attempts at drug induced size with no real comprehension of consequences to personal health. Im not a mod but every goddamn thread i see where someone is just after info on a cycle with no training and diet history and plan attached im calling your ass out! I want to know why you think you earned the right to use steroids.

anyone that thinks im out of line or being a dick...tough shit.....anyone that gets that im trying to save you problems in the future and help you be a better bodybuilder by saying this;......you get it.

rant over.

If im out of line BIG a or mods just let me know and ill be happy to delete this thread. i dont want to disrespect you guys.

Last edited:
it is usually assumed that someone has their diet and training down before they use steroids...but youre probably right...most dont.

but then again this is a sponsored board, so a lot of people are really just here to make money.

I get what you are saying, but this is same thing on every board that discusses these things. Maybe there should be more guys posting what they are doing instead of waiting to respond to some newb asking the same question as the guy 10 minutes before him. You could start that trend of good posts if you want to get your point across instead of complaining about it;) Just a thought.

Having a bad day there tkav?? LOL!! rant on bro, rant on. I'm agreeing with you here!! LOL!

what do you care about everyone else for?????

worry about yourself:confused:

unfortunately i do care about everyone else. im just fine. every 8 weeks my bloodwork comes back spot on. when i couldnt do any more on my own i hired one of the best trainers there is to help me. and the last thing he did was talk about AAS. its dangerous to assume everyone planning a cycle knows what theyre doing. most dont. and will abuse the substance. i havent seen anyone recently post theyre workout and diet history along with proposed cycle. It used to be that youd get your ass handed to you here if that wasnt in the post. ive also seen some flat out dangerous cycles. too many compounds and doses that are too high. maybe they werent to high for a given individual but since noone posts up stats so we know he is relatively advanced some kid is going to come along and see that joe shmoe(sp?) is on 750 test, 600 deca, with a-bombs and slin and think he can do it to. on top of that posting up what your taking if you live in the US isnt that bright either. why not just phone it into LE at that point.

TKA

I'm not sure a rant is the most effective way of motivating someone to change. You're right, a lot people (yours truly as well) don't know enough before beginning a cycle. Oh well, live and learn. There are also many who abuse alcohol, smoke, recreational drugs, junk food, sex, TV, ect. Your intentions are admirable, your ambitions are unrealistic.

I'm not sure a rant is the most effective way of motivating someone to change. You're right, a lot people (yours truly as well) don't know enough before beginning a cycle. Oh well, live and learn. There are also many who abuse alcohol, smoke, recreational drugs, junk food, sex, TV, ect. Your intentions are admirable, your ambitions are unrealistic.

I wouldn't go so far as to say unrealistic, this is something that could be a good change on the boards. I myself am as guilty as anyone for helping someone correct a bad cycle without first asking what their diet/training looked like. It would not be a hard thing to do, if someone asks for help with a cycle, the first question could be for them to lay out the rest of it.

Just answer the question

If someone asks to critique their cycle - just critique their cycle. If someone asks for the time of day - don't tell them how to build a watch.

tkav if you help one its better than none. They need to read more posts like maldorfs then they might wake up. :eek:

My take is that the people that post their cycle up for critique ARE GOING TO TAKE IT. There is nothing you are going to do to dissuade them, thats the nature of the beast. The best we can hope for is to help them iron out their diet, revamp their training AND drop their proposed doseages to a sane range.

You are assuming that everyone on this board is a mature, reasoning and logical individual. Personally, i wish there were less drug related threads because i personally get tired of hearing how many mg's of anavar a given individual can take before death occurs, or how 100 mg ED of anadrol is not hepatoxic, or the debate over various chemical forms of trenbolone. Chemicals are a part of this sport but they are not the answer, they are the icing on the cake. So i agree with you tkav, i just don't think its gonna change.

Maybe we can petition to have another rule - no critique of proposed cycles without:

1: Age
2: Ht, Wt, BF%
3: Years training & list of weekly training split
4: An average daily nutrition log
5: Previous gear experience
6: Goals

I know you can have a rule for everything which would be an incredible burden for the mods and admin to police.
I have started to rethink my willingness to help out strangers that have already made their mind up on what they plan to use but are just looking for confirmation of their decision. Very frustrating.

My take is that the people that post their cycle up for critique ARE GOING TO TAKE IT. There is nothing you are going to do to dissuade them, thats the nature of the beast. The best we can hope for is to help them iron out their diet, revamp their training AND drop their proposed doseages to a sane range.
I dissagree here.. I know alot of people that post proposed cycles to get feedback before even purchasing their goods.. If someone proposed a cycle and got alot of negative feedback.. Im sure they would reconsider.. That is why they post their cycle here first.. If they were 100% sure of taking the cycle, then why would they even post?

Tkav.. I understand your frustration.. I get questions from teens and college students and recent grads.. everyday in the gym about AAS cycles.. I talk about diet, nutrition, and hard work.. And then they tune me out.. We live in a results oriented society.. People want immediate results/gratification.. Bottom line... People are lazy and want the easy way out.. When Billy does his first AAS cycle after 3 months of inconsistent training and hitting the bars every weekend.. Gets his 10 lbs of water gain and feels good cause his XS baby gap t-shirt is tight around his biceps.. After his cycle is over Billy in nowhere to be found in the gym... 6 months later he makes his comback and strolls into the gym... Comes up to me and all i say is "I told ya so...."

There are those of us who are new and who follow a healthy lifestyle and diet and also train hard.
I've been training for a year. No 3 months on gear and then skip the gym here.

To be honest, I'm not ready to try it (gear) yet but I wouldn't mind finding good, sensible information on it for when I do decide to try it. I'm sure it's not something that is learned overnight.

A tutorial on use including dosages, cycle lengths, what works or doesn't work and how they work (ie, what's best for mass, cutting, etc), side effects would also be nice info to have.

Personally at this stage I'd like to see more info on technique, training cycles, etc.

I'm sure that at some point I'll try the gear but right now I feel I'm at the end of the rank beginner stage and perhaps just starting at the intermediate level of training and expect I'll be at the intermediate level for at least a year or two ( I could be wrong that's why I'm here, to learn).

Any info on nutrition, form, what works for exercising various body parts, etc is welcom though I wouldn't mind to start learning about "the gear" either as it will give me time to research more info on it if I have a good foundation.

Right now I lift to build strength and some size, perhaps at a later time after developing a decent foundation I'll get into actual bodybuilding for aesthetics.

Thanks all.

Maybe we can petition to have another rule - no critique of proposed cycles without:

I know you can have a rule for everything which would be an incredible burden for the mods and admin to police.
I have started to rethink my willingness to help out strangers that have already made their mind up on what they plan to use but are just looking for confirmation of their decision. Very frustrating.

Abso-bloody-lutely. How many people take gear up to the eyeballs and still dont look good. On top of that they kid themselves thinking it's ok and even better "Healthy". Drugs are the last thing on the damn list, not the first! OK now my rant is over and thank's I am feeling much better.

I am in general agreement with Tkav, however, I do think we need to remember that beginners and newbies are where our next "vet" members will be created.

Another poster said "it is assumed that people have their training and diet spot on before AAS questions" or close to that. My experience on these boards, with myself included, and my friends who have trained for 25 years is.... get ready......This is a bad assumption. The absolute best advice I've gotten outside of life lessons from this board, concern diet and training. I'm willing to bet I'm not alone.

One suggestion: Can a template be made that beginners or less advanced people must fill out giving us the info that will aid us in helping them without aksing? Stats, diet, training splits, experience, prior "supplement" use, goals would be a start.

There are those of us who are new and who follow a healthy lifestyle and diet and also train hard.
I've been training for a year. No 3 months on gear and then skip the gym here.

To be honest, I'm not ready to try it (gear) yet but I wouldn't mind finding good, sensible information on it for when I do decide to try it. I'm sure it's not something that is learned overnight.

A tutorial on use including dosages, cycle lengths, what works or doesn't work and how they work (ie, what's best for mass, cutting, etc), side effects would also be nice info to have.

Personally at this stage I'd like to see more info on technique, training cycles, etc.

I'm sure that at some point I'll try the gear but right now I feel I'm at the end of the rank beginner stage and perhaps just starting at the intermediate level of training and expect I'll be at the intermediate level for at least a year or two ( I could be wrong that's why I'm here, to learn).

Any info on nutrition, form, what works for exercising various body parts, etc is welcom though I wouldn't mind to start learning about "the gear" either as it will give me time to research more info on it if I have a good foundation.

Right now I lift to build strength and some size, perhaps at a later time after developing a decent foundation I'll get into actual bodybuilding for aesthetics.

Thanks all.

when i have alittle time later today i will post a thread about the road i would take including training and diet for planning a first cycle. ill outline what id eat, how id train and the cycle id use if it was going to be my first one. ill also include my opinion on where you should already be before planning your first cycle. im no guru but im pretty good with common sence. big a did outline all of this already but it cant hurt.

EXACTLY

this has been stated to people over and over, specifically by you ALOT. every time you chime in its the first thing you ask, and rightly so. its important info.

I'll tell you why people don't often post about training and diet, because they don't get responses. Perhaps its a perpetual cycle, but people are more interested in drugs so they post about drugs, which creates more interest and thus continues the cycle.

I posted this thread about diet and look at what happened. 23 views, only 2 responses and they were both by the same person.

I am in agreement that supplements are the icing on the cake, not the milk and flour. But when someone wants help in any way they can get it, and the only help they see available is advice on which drugs to take, what are they to do?

I think it's more of a problem with the general attitude of the forum. People always post about how diet a training come first, but then they never give advice on those subjects and instead discuss what's the best compound for bulking, cutting, vascularity, etc.

But I digress, that's just my observations.

I'll tell you why people don't often post about training and diet, because they don't get responses. Perhaps its a perpetual cycle, but people are more interested in drugs so they post about drugs, which creates more interest and thus continues the cycle.

I posted this thread about diet and look at what happened. 23 views, only 2 responses and they were both by the same person.

I am in agreement that supplements are the icing on the cake, not the milk and flour. But when someone wants help in any way they can get it, and the only help they see available is advice on which drugs to take, what are they to do?

I think it's more of a problem with the general attitude of the forum. People always post about how diet a training come first, but then they never give advice on those subjects and instead discuss what's the best compound for bulking, cutting, vascularity, etc.

But I digress, that's just my observations.

Now you have three responses..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity