over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Government tracking emails(USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its only a matter of time before they can connect all the dots.

you guys think there wont be more big busts? shit its been pretty quiet the past cpl years... :eek:

just keep paying your taxes, at least the people that point guns at you destroy your family and put you in jail will be well fed.:(

It's not some poor sucker sitting behind a computer looking/scanning emails. It's super computers picking up code words and packing them together. I'm sure once your IP, email, Phone comes through with so many hits on specifics words then you get a person checking in on you.

That is how I think it works. Certain key words will be tracked. They said today that the government is not only tracking who you email but also the content of the emails, that is confirmed.

Maybe the guys that talk about steroids as being "cds" are smart after all!LOL

I never said they are not passing it on. I will bet you they will not pass the info on to local law unless it has to do with terrorism. Like I said, I still believe this is wrong, I am just not going to run scared because I know how the law works and they would need other information on you not gathered by a warrant less search of your emails. If they already have something on you, you are at there mercy anyway if they want to come get you. Using AAS does not fall under the Patriot Act, so they would not get very far with it. NSA really does have bigger fish to fry. If the DEA asks them for information from a certain email or IP address, then they already have something on you.

Last edited:
I just don't think now that it has gone public that they will use this to get the little fish using AAS. That is just my opinion though. If others were so scared and thought this was going to happen, then I would think they would stop doing business the way they are doing it. Obviously it has been a tactic to get the little fish to get to the larger fish, my point is AAS itself is not as high on the list as terrorism using this type of technology.

Well, Hezbollah used to counterfeit cigarettes, yes, I said cigarettes and would funnel the money back to the Mid East. So these organizations will do anything to make money.

When people idly sit back and say that they have nothing to worry about because they're "small" or "not doing anything big", what happens when the gvt doesn't care how "big" you are and come knocking down your door. You can't use the "It's all personal use" excuse. They look at it as you're breaking the law, regardless on the scale size. The big agencies may not go after the small guy, but the locals will

I never said they are not passing it on. I will bet you they will not pass the info on to local law unless it has to do with terrorism. Like I said, I still believe this is wrong, I am just not going to run scared because I know how the law works and they would need other information on you not gathered by a warrant less search of your emails. If they already have something on you, you are at there mercy anyway if they want to come get you. Using AAS does not fall under the Patriot Act, so they would not get very far with it. NSA really does have bigger fish to fry. If the DEA asks them for information from a certain email or IP address, then they already have something on you.

Ok, doesn't the Patriot Act kind of supersede what you are saying? Don't they just need a reason (legit or not) to detain you? I mean, they can say whatever they want, they're the gvt! They can tie you to terror groups when all you've ever done was email a foreign sponsor for a list. I know you say that AAS doesn't fall under the PA, BUT, they can say that the sponsor has ties which ties you into such a group, meaning you're screwed, right or wrong? Lack of evidence doesn't mean much when the gvt wants you

Ok, doesn't the Patriot Act kind of supersede what you are saying? Don't they just need a reason (legit or not) to detain you? I mean, they can say whatever they want, they're the gvt! They can tie you to terror groups when all you've ever done was email a foreign sponsor for a list. I know you say that AAS doesn't fall under the PA, BUT, they can say that the sponsor has ties which ties you into such a group, meaning you're screwed, right or wrong? Lack of evidence doesn't mean much when the gvt wants you

Well, how the hell you argue with that :) I could throw out all kinds of what ifs, but that game would go forever. Here is my opinion: I don't like what the government is doing and it needs to stop, but I am also quite sure the NSA does not care you are ordering AAS from a sponsor here. Can the system be abused, sure, but they would have to do everything legally for it to stick. Think about it, LE gets more information from this board than they could get from the NSA.

"Someone asked me the other day if I believe in conspiracies. Well, sure. Here’s one. It is called the political system. It is nothing if not a giant conspiracy to rob, trick and subjugate the population." Jeffrey Tucker.

Contrary to propaganda the government is not an institution of public service. The government is institutionalized interference with individual rights. Its the great conspiracy that the political class would like you to believe. The strength of the old America was a limited federal govt.

If the DEA asks them for information from a certain email or IP address, then they already have something on you.

Wow, every post you make in this thread just shows how little you do in fact know...Obviously you didn't read the articles above, you just blurt out your opinion and it makes no sense at all...Keep following the cattle and believing what you see on facebook and MSN.....

The NSA is gathering the information and just passing it along to whichever agency it falls under, FBI, DEA, FDA, ATF, etc, etc...Do you really believe that the NSA is building their new super facility in Utah just to store communications collected on terrorism...Just these two lines alone shows you have no clue what you are talking about and you can argue all day long about how the NSA cares nothing about drugs and only deals with the DEA when asked:

DEA is covering up its relationship with the NSA by training federal agents to retroactively recreate the investigative trail in an effort to conceal its NSA leads.

A former federal agent in the northeastern United States who received such tips from SOD described the process. "You'd be told only, ‘Be at a certain truck stop at a certain time and look for a certain vehicle.' And so we'd alert the state police to find an excuse to stop that vehicle, and then have a drug dog search it," the agent said.

Really sounds like the NSA only passes along information to the DEA when it is requested and the DEA already has something on you...Are you really that naive or do you just feel like defending your stupid ass post about them not going for the small fish because again, try telling that to all those small fish that have been popped because the Feds thought they may be able to lead them to that "bigger fish to fry".....

As for the scanning for select words, the Guardian posted a list of just some of the words that are targeted (and mind you it was a very long list)...The list was so random that they can flag any communication from anyone they wish as any and all communications could fall into the guide lines...The NSA is just the collector, they funnel the information to the various agencies throughout the govt to act upon.....

Last edited:
Wow, every post you make in this thread just shows how little you do in fact know...Obviously you didn't read the articles above, you just blurt out your opinion and it makes no sense at all...Keep following the cattle and believing what you see on facebook and MSN.....

The NSA is gathering the information and just passing it along to whichever agency it falls under, FBI, DEA, FDA, ATF, etc, etc...Do you really believe that the NSA is building their new super facility in Utah just to store communications collected on terrorism...Just these two lines alone shows you have no clue what you are talking about and you can argue all day long about how the NSA cares nothing about drugs and only deals with the DEA when asked:

Really sounds like the NSA only passes along information to the DEA when it is requested and the DEA already has something on you...Are you really that naive or do you just feel like defending your stupid ass post about them not going for the small fish because again, try telling that to all those small fish that have been popped because the Feds thought they may be able to lead them to that "bigger fish to fry".....

As for the scanning for select words, the Guardian posted a list of just some of the words that are targeted (and mind you it was a very long list)...The list was so random that they can flag any communication from anyone they wish as any and all communications could fall into the guide lines...The NSA is just the collector, they funnel the information to the various agencies throughout the govt to act upon.....

Sorry we all don't believe in conspiracy theories. Your opinion is yours and mine is mine. I am not hiding in my dark closet because I am scared of the big bad government. Before everyone gets thrown in jail for every little thing, this government will implode.

Sorry we all don't believe in conspiracy theories. Your opinion is yours and mine is mine. I am not hiding in my dark closet because I am scared of the big bad government. Before everyone gets thrown in jail for every little thing, this government will implode.

Well, often don't they catch the little fish in order to bait and catch the big fish? The little fish is so much easier to catch and will do anything you ask to avoid being eaten.

Well, often don't they catch the little fish in order to bait and catch the big fish? The little fish is so much easier to catch and will do anything you ask to avoid being eaten.

Here is the original question: "Just wondered if this will or is going to have an effect on this board and sponsors here."

I firmly believe the NSA is not interested in this board, they don't lump all of our PM's or posts or emails into an AAS file. So no, I am not running scared. I could care less about all the other conspiracy theories related to this.

Everyone keeps saying they use the little fish to get to the big fish. this is true in traditional face to face drug dealing, but AAS via the internet doesnt really fit that method when it comes to pressuring personal users. Joe Blow who orders a few vials of test over the internet and gets popped by an elaborate national information gathering network, followed by a multi-agency raid of his home, is going to tell them what? he could give them the email address he corresponded with and even the vague details of the money exchanging, but how would that help them. If that information was of any use to LE the sponsors would have been busted long before, because all of that info they could have got themselves in about five minutes.

I do believe a big bust will happen again, its inevitable. Not because it will make a difference in the supply or demand of AAS, but simply so these agencies can justify their budgets..

I also dont see things ever going back to the old ways of acquiring AAS. Pandoras box has been opened and theres too much money to be made. Why would anyone think that AAS would be the first substance that the government could effectively curtail its use with its war on drugs.

Then again you never know, anyone who breaks the law is at risk of being busted..

Last edited:
This is a pointless thread. Government or whoever runs the country knows exactly what goes on. Who does what, who buys this, who sells that. Whatever there main focus is at the time.

Seriously this very own website is accessible by anybody. This shit is monitored. Like they don't know what DVD's are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear