over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gram of Test for a year.

I don't. My response to what ridge is looking to do is dependent on where he is at today to some extent. If he's 5'8 and 250lbs at under 10% bodyfat its a lot more reasonable than if he's 6'2" and 185lbs at 15% bf. Dosage is weight/condition dependent, if he's the first then I could consider it pretty reasonable to do a gram long term, but the second one no way

If this helps anyone arguement. I'm almost exactly between these two.
6ft 215lb 9-11%.

If this helps anyone arguement. I'm almost exactly between these two.
6ft 215lb 9-11%.

well with those stats and average genetics i think you could hit 240-250 at that bodyfat on 600 mg's ew. Im not going to say do it or dont do it but i bet you could gain still with a lesser amount... either way good luck and be sure to get your checkups(including bloodwork).

Personal experience - 1g/week of test in the form of Sustanon or Test Prop was my non stop base for many years. I lost count of the years when I was doing that, but it was way over 5.

Then I would 'cycle' on top of that - 3g of test/week, 1g/week anabolics, orals, insulin, gh.

Never had any sides. BP was always 120/80. Hdl/LDL was fine. No libido issues. Recovery did not take long when I stopped. Years later I fathered 2 children, while on hrt. No hairloss, no prostate issues, no gyno.

I was getting full health check ups (blood, heart, ultrasounds of liver, etc) every 3 months and every 4 weeks when cycling. I was using a HUGE amount of drugs/products to make sure I was getting no sides.

This post is just a reflection of the misconception regarding steroids.

Like you many think its just the roids that gain muscle and dont consider the whole picture of diet,rest,training...if you think you should not cycle, ask yourself does anything in nature not exist in cycles?
Can you train heavy balls to the walls for one year without taking a break?
Can you eat 400grams day in and day out without a break?
But your going to ask your body to receive enough hormones to fill 10 roid cycles for 10 people...

Name one thing in nature that does not move in some way through cycles.

If you knew any thing about Human Physiology, you would have never even considered this ignorant idea of a year on 1 gram of test without a break.

I've got one, MOTION. It is linear, or in the case of earth, curved. Gravity is also a constant in nature and does not represent an equation with "cycles" as do any of the 4 forces (strong, weak nuclear, electromagnetic).

Hmm let's see what else...light, energy, radiation.

I had to.

But anyway as for the guy who wants to do a year on 1g/week. That's dumb. As per the guy above, do it cycles.

I've got one, MOTION. It is linear, or in the case of earth, curved. Gravity is also a constant in nature and does not represent an equation with "cycles" as do any of the 4 forces (strong, weak nuclear, electromagnetic).

Hmm let's see what else...light, energy, radiation.

I had to.

But anyway as for the guy who wants to do a year on 1g/week. That's dumb. As per the guy above, do it cycles.

Thats funny. Big A just stated what he has done. And it is the exact opposite of you or da roosters advice. HMMM. Just saying.

Thats funny. Big A just stated what he has done. And it is the exact opposite of you or da roosters advice. HMMM. Just saying.

that doesn't mean that big As advice is the bottom line. it may be exactly wrong advice for some. he stated that he had blood work done, and i would imagine that if any problems arose, they would have been promptly taken care of instead of ending up with a chronic condition that causes an event

that doesn't mean that big As advice is the bottom line. it may be exactly wrong advice for some. he stated that he had blood work done, and i would imagine that if any problems arose, they would have been promptly taken care of instead of ending up with a chronic condition that causes an event

I understand he did it as safely as possible. What i am also stating is that he didn't cycle like all the others are saying to do to reach "HIS" goals. And look at Big A....then look at the naysayers..........

I understand he did it as safely as possible. What i am also stating is that he didn't cycle like all the others are saying to do to reach "HIS" goals. And look at Big A....then look at the naysayers..........

And Big A saying that it worked for him means that is the way everyone should do it? Or that its safe because it did work out for him with regular blood tests?

Pay attention to the last part of Big A's post. He said that he had to take other meds/drugs to make sure he didn't have sides. When you use larger doses, bp tends to rise, cholesterol CAN be adversely affected and hemocrit levels will elevate. I myself get blood work done often and take bp meds to control my sides.

ALMOST any pro is genetically built for it. Sadly the rest of us can't do what they do and get the same results or little sides. I'm not saying you can't build a massive physique if you weren't given fantastic genetics to start, but there are many different reactions to the same dose or product, hence why when prescribed patients are monitored more to start.

Getting routine bloodwork and exams would be recommended if the OP decides to go this route. Good luck.

Any opinions on a 300mg test cruise with some primo added in. Is this not a better option than the higher test cruise?

Also, off topic but how effective would just 8iu's of blue's be at keeping the fat off on a bulk with slin and JUST the 300mg test. I haven't been that low in a year but I need time to get my hdl up a bit. (why I'm interested in primo)

If you get blood work done every 3 months and everything checks out good, there is no reason to come off.

I had a former Mr. Yugoslavia in my office and we debated how much was too much....he smiled and grinned, "what is too much".

i think you have to find that out for your self and not do too much oral AAS.

If you get blood work done every 3 months and everything checks out good, there is no reason to come off.
im confused, so what happens? you just keep growing and growing and growing? so i can be as big as ronnie coleman or markus ruhl if i just stay on with high dosages and switch out gear here and there? is that how those pro's get so big?

bump for answers.

i hear the sarcasm bro, but here is what i think

im confused, so what happens? you just keep growing and growing and growing? so i can be as big as ronnie coleman or markus ruhl if i just stay on with high dosages and switch out gear here and there? is that how those pro's get so big?

bump for answers.

whether a person uses 1000mg or 100mg there size and strength will be proportionate to how much the dose is.

if you don't want to lose all of your "anabolic size" then don't come off all anabolics completely. maybe run a 250mg cruise dose. if you don't care about how much size you hold then get off completely. regardless, when you get back "on" you will put your size back on.

so if you want to be a bit bigger than natural year round get on a cruise dose. if you only want size for shows then just juice for shows. kevin levrone is a perfect example of a guy who didn't care to be big year round. and or realized he would end up about the same size year after year whether he stayed on 1000mg all year or was only on a 1000mg for 5 months leading up to a show.

hope this makes sense. from experience, size is directly correlated with dose UNTIL you reach your own personal point of dimenishing returns. at that point no juice will get you any bigger.
(ie. there is a pro here who was criticized for heavy use and although mgs were HIGH he was still small so MORE juice only means more size to a point. and that point is determined by genetics.)

inhale........ tedious post. god i hope that made sense... -STEELE

Last edited:
hope this makes sense. from experience, size is directly correlated with dose UNTIL you reach your own personal point of dimenishing returns. at that point no juice will get you any bigger.
(ie. there is a pro here who was criticized for heavy use and although mgs were HIGH he was still small so MORE juice only means more size to a point. and that point is determined by genetics.)

I agree with you 100%, Steele. :)

if you don't want to lose all of your "anabolic size" then don't come off all anabolics completely.

I agree but b-boy stated he doesn't really lose much at all when completely off and can even continue to gain some.

everyone that has ever used juice has experienced a blast and a cruise. lets take you for example bboy, if you juiced and used 1000mg testosterone for ten weeks then got off completely you would theoretically "cruising" on your own natural test production. so maybe thats 100-200mgs per week. now that your system has this lower amount of test in it, it cannont possibly hold as much size and strength as you could at 1000mg.

soooooo, whether a person uses 10000mg or 100mg there size and strength will be proportionate to how much the dose is.

if you don't want to lose all of your "anabolic size" then don't come off all anabolics completely. maybe run a 250mg cruise dose. if you don't care about how much size you hold then get off completely. regardless, when you get back "on" you will put your size back on.

so if you want to be a bit bigger than natural year round get on a cruise dose. if you only want size for shows then just juice for shows. kevin levrone is a perfect example of a guy who didn't care to be big year round. and or realized he would end up about the same size year after year whether he stayed on 1000mg all year or was only on a 1000mg for 5 months leading up to a show.

inhale........ tedious post. god i hope that made sense... -STEELE
yes of course i was being a smart ass, you know me...ha ha ha

on a serious note though good fucking post. i will say though that staying on a gram of test for over a year is one hell of a blast though isn't it? especially for someone of his size and stature.

staying on a gram of test for over a year is one hell of a blast though isn't it?

For some it's just a bridge... :D ;)

What disappoints me the most is the OP posted wanting real world experiences from people that have used a gram a week for prolonged periods and yet this thread continues to be a damn debate over the merits of such a cycle, most of which by guys that if I had to bet, I would say they've never used a gram a week in their lives.

Apparently, if you use more than 500 mgs/wk around here you are labeled as some sort of drug abuser. Seems awfully hypcritical. :rolleyes:

Thanks to Big A for posting a realistic view on what it takes to be on a gram a week for a prolonged period.

;)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar