over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gram of Test for a year.

I agree but b-boy stated he doesn't really lose much at all when completely off and can even continue to gain some.
true but at the same time i don't gain a shitload while on "creatine+glutamine+beta-alanine" cause i can't really afford to nor do i want to play "chemical warfare".

and i think i know what he means

I agree but b-boy stated he doesn't really lose much at all when completely off and can even continue to gain some.

i am in my early thirties. in my past, when i used performancing enhancing drugs i realized i put on size in between cycles even when natural. at a MUCH SLOWER RATE THOUGH. but yeah, in between cycles i might put on a pound or two maybe more depending on my age and experience.

i think its the same when cruising too. even when cruising gains are still made ALTHOUGH SMALLER AND SLOWER than when blasting. but you can still make gains.

and yet eventually you will reach a plateau you cannot break. then you better respect it or it will break you. -STEELE

What disappoints me the most is the OP posted wanting real world experiences from people that have used a gram a week for prolonged periods and yet this thread continues to be a damn debate over the merits of such a cycle, most of which by guys that if I had to bet, I would say they've never used a gram a week in their lives.

Apparently, if you use more than 500 mgs/wk around here you are labeled as some sort of drug abuser. Seems awfully hypcritical. :rolleyes:

Thanks to Big A for posting a realistic view on what it takes to be on a gram a week for a prolonged period.

;)
why am i against it, cause i don't believe in missing growth cycles. as if you go from 250 mg a week of test to a gram of test a week then you missed two growth cycles IMO that you can't get back (500,750). so yea i believe in steps A,B,C,D,E... not A,w,x,y. so much potential growth missed out on. these are just my opinions.
and you are right i can not give feedback on a gram of T a year straight cause i have not done it and i don't even know of anyone close to me that has done it. So for you terry i will bow out of this discussion cause you are right i don't know anything about the subject, cause i simply have not done it.

So for you terry i will bow out of this discussion cause you are right i don't know anything about the subject, cause i simply have not done it.

Bboy- there's no need to be a smartass, I wasn't referring to you specifically- just this thread as a whole. It's seven pages long with most of it being people saying "if your use exceeds mine, or what I think it should be, then you are wrong and crazy to even contemplate such an idea". :rolleyes:

I agree with you 100% that a gram should be WORKED up to, get all you can out of 500/wk, then 750/wk, etc. before you get up to a gram- but how many here have said that?

Mostly just seems to be a lot of speculation, and very little real-world experience talking in this thread.

I was using a HUGE amount of drugs/products to make sure I was getting no sides.[/QUOTE]
Would it be inappropriate to ask what these were and what they were for?

by what he stated in his post i would assume he was using meds to control BP and cholesterol. prostate and hair possibly countered by an anti-dht. gyno with the use of anti-e and possibly dostinex or bromo if he was prog sensitive. again im just making assumptions based on his post.

Big A the one question i would have for you if you dont mind answering is how did these large doses effect your mental state? i noticed i get anxiety which is dose dependant and also compound dependant.

I never took anything for BP. It was always perfect. Proscar for the prostate and hair loss. HCG/Clomid throughout. Femara and Nolvadex throughout. Niacin, fish oils, green tea, CQ10, aspirin for the cv system. metformin to counteract the insulin resistance. Inj B12 and l-carnintine. Liver aids. T3.

I owned my own vet drug company at the time, so I was paying less than $50 for a 500ml vial of test prop of 100mg/ml. That would last 1 year at 1g/week. All other gear was either through my vet company or on script through my pharmacy that I partially own. 50ml Stan was $18. 10ml Deca was $12 and so on. GH was the only expensive thing at $500 for 24IU.
So apart from the GH, the stuff to keep me healthy cost WAY more than the gear itself.

I do need to point out, that I did build up to that over many years, the way BBoy said. I didn't just jump from 250mg/week to the above regimen.

Also, Steele's post is spot on. Getting to pro size is having the genetics to accept the drugs in any quantity without sides. Most people don't have that ability.

And no, I didnt' have any mental issues that I remember. If anything, I am much happier on gear than off.

I never took anything for BP. It was always perfect. Proscar for the prostate and hair loss. HCG/Clomid throughout. Femara and Nolvadex throughout. Niacin, fish oils, green tea, CQ10, aspirin for the cv system. metformin to counteract the insulin resistance. Inj B12 and l-carnintine. Liver aids. T3.

I owned my own vet drug company at the time, so I was paying less than $50 for a 500ml vial of test prop of 100mg/ml. That would last 1 year at 1g/week. All other gear was either through my vet company or on script through my pharmacy that I partially own. 50ml Stan was $18. 10ml Deca was $12 and so on. GH was the only expensive thing at $500 for 24IU.
So apart from the GH, the stuff to keep me healthy cost WAY more than the gear itself.

I do need to point out, that I did build up to that over many years, the way BBoy said. I didn't just jump from 250mg/week to the above regimen.

Also, Steele's post is spot on. Getting to pro size is having the genetics to accept the drugs in any quantity without sides. Most people don't have that ability.

And no, I didnt' have any mental issues that I remember. If anything, I am much happier on gear than off.

I love it when he comes into a thread :)

btw you must have been in heaven at that point in your life :p

Big A, KillerStack, Phidias, b-boy, et al......THANKS for this great thread.

I have used around or close to or at a gram of test per year in the past, so I can only speak from my experiences. I would also cycle in other compounds from time to time (dbol, deca, eq, etc.).

I got next to NO sides.

Hairloss: None

Acne: It actually improved the longer I was at that dose, my body seemed to adapt to it. Now increasing or decreasing in large increments would sometimes break me out, mainly due to such large blood fluctuations imo. The only other time I would break out was if I ate some crap foods.

Liver: Always in the normal range, even when I used pain meds and drank from time to time with friends. We got extra credit in some classes in college if we went to the health center and got blood screens and liver panel tests, and it was free. Mine always came out normal, and High-normal only after maybe a weekend of drinking and of course daily weight lifting.

Lipids: They were always normal. I think the lowest my HDL came out to was in the high 20's. I do have to be honost though in that I have never gotten blood work IMMEDIATELY after any oral AAS like winny. I'm sure they were probably lower, but by the time I got tested, they were normal, and the one time it came out at like 29.

BP: As long as I had cardio, didn't eat crap foods, and used an anti-E (back in the day), or an AI (most recently >2000), I was fine.

HcT: The highest mine has been was right at 50. I was on 1200mg of prop + 50-100mg/d of Anadrol on that cycle.

Gyno: I never got ANY on cycle when I was using these doses. However, I DID get gyno while I was OFF. From 1998-2001 I was clean, and I started getting itchy nips the last 2 years:mad: Since then, I've had to be more cautious on what I use and to make sure i use an AI or something to help with prolactin while on cycle. LOL....I got mine after being clean for 2-3 years:rolleyes: I had gyno surgery in 2006.

Moods: Well, only if I do something to make my blood pressure go up, or if I am dieting and cranky from being hungry, or from when I am on thermos like Clen and ephedrine.....usuallly with low-carbs:) Elevated estrogen makes me sensitive too.

Sterilitity: Well, I have no kids, and I haven't whacked off into a cup yet to check my sperm count, but then again, I haven't really been in the position to want to have kids. I'm close to that stage now though, so i'll have to comment on that later. At 27, and being on exclusively for 2 years, I got my EX-GF pregnant while on Test prop, Tren Ace, Eq, and winny. Was at the end of my summer run, and we got back together and she "forgot to take her pills for a week or two:rolleyes:" without me knowing, and well, she got knocked up. She miscarriaged at 2 months though. That was in 2002. I'm 33 now.

Like Big A, I spend a ton on ancilliries, liver aids (Tyler's Liver Detox, NAC, Liv.52, calcium d-glucarate, etc), Aromatase Inhibitors, Clomid, HcG, I use R-ALA (glucorell) for liver and insulin sensitivity issues. I have always had good luck with saw palmetto + an AI for my prostate, and I take fish oils, CoQ10, multi-Vits, 10,000iu Vit D3, etc.....

One side I do have, and it kind of sucks, is added body hair:(

I hate hair, so I go through a lot of Gillette Fusion razors:D

All this being said, I haven't really ran high doses for the better part of the last 2 years now. I agree with b-boy and BigA on 'gradually' increasing doses so that you have room to 'up the dose dose' when the current dose is not working. I have to stay on to not lose size, even when diet and training are on par. I am not against coming off though at all, and I commend guys like b-boy who can accomplish that feit, that is awesome!

DISCLAIMER: As always, everything I say is always dependant on a good diet and kicking ass in the gym with heavy progressive lifting:) ......and I don't actually use AAS as that would be illegal to do. I joke a lot;)

I'm just reporting my own experiences in this post, some may not be able to do what others are able to do, just like what Big A stated in his post. IMO, just stick with what works best for you, and be smart and get health exams done.

BMJ

Last edited:
many of the replies in this thread are warnings

'why mess up your future', look at all the consequences', tons like this, as if he will DESTROY his health on 1g a day for a year

well judging by these responses it appears most have NOT tried 1g a day for a year, so how do they know all about the disastrous health effects???? are there even any? is anyone responding from experience with this amount?

or is it more likely that the perceived health effects are the result of listening to media hype for years about the 'terrible' effects of anabolics

of course this may harm some people, while others may not experience any noticeable sides

Thank you Big A and MR. BMJ. It's not going to hurt to put this info out there too.

did you miss my post????

many of the replies in this thread are warnings

'why mess up your future', look at all the consequences', tons like this, as if he will DESTROY his health on 1g a day for a year

well judging by these responses it appears most have NOT tried 1g a day for a year, so how do they know all about the disastrous health effects???? are there even any? is anyone responding from experience with this amount?

or is it more likely that the perceived health effects are the result of listening to media hype for years about the 'terrible' effects of anabolics

of course this may harm some people, while others may not experience any noticeable sides

re read. the truth was said a few times in jest and in plain english. i will try to say it in simple terms:
MANY people have used a gram of test for a year. many are right now. EVERYONE is different so a gram might be too little or too much. only way to know is experience and blood work and other health factors. geez -STEELE

re read. the truth was said a few times in jest and in plain english. i will try to say it in simple terms:
MANY people have used a gram of test for a year. many are right now. EVERYONE is different so a gram might be too little or too much. only way to know is experience and blood work and other health factors. geez -STEELE
I THINK STEELE IS DEAD ON!

dayum some one is ballin test1G/week you suffer from hypogonadz or wat?

TRUTH!

sheesh what a thread lol!!

Im on 1g ew
but only as a cycle for about5monthswks with trenfor 12wks and dbol in there a few times and was thinking of staying at 500mg ew for rest of year while changing up compounds here and there*deca,trenE* (with out much orals thow, dbol for 5 weeks and maybe winny for 5 weeks in spring/summer along with tren)

all i hate is the sex drive it too high and i was already hairy to begine with but man over th passed few years HOLY SHIT hair EVERYWHERE cept my palms and behind knees lol

*Im on hrt
*newbies do not do these things!

I feel fine.
I take a low dose of letro 2 times a week (0.6mg) keeps me in check.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws