over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Grandfather passed away this morning.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Like you said he lived a full life and just consider it was a gift from God to have him as your grandpa.

Sorry to hear about your loss...my prayers will go out to you and youf family. May he rest in peace!

Sorry for your loss...my condolences go out to you and your family. He is now in a better place.

So sorry about your loss. :(
But he is no longer suffering.

Sorry for your loss Bro. I'll add your grandfather to our prayers tonight when I tuck my kids in.God Bless,Peace T

my deepest sympathies to you and your family...
he definitely sounds like a great guy and we're thankful for him to have served for us!
I know that you will miss him, but what a wonderful thing to know he is with his mother & other loved ones.

may you find peace soon.

thanks everyone. Really gives me a new respect for the nurses there. They really took care of him. Its sad all the $$ goes to athletes and stars when it really should be going to people who help.

Hey brother, I'm really sorry to hear about your lost.

Hospice people can really make it right for our loved ones. My pops passed at our house while under their care. I was there till the end. Anyway, sounds like you are good to go bro.

Here's a script. that brings comfort to most. (Acts. 24:15). Peace!

OP'sG

Your story of your grandfathers life was inspiring. As I've said on this forum before, death is but a moment,and a life is a gift that will continue as long as we remember. So dwell on your grandfathers life and be comforted.

FSM

sorry brother to hear about your granpa.my prayer are with u and your family

I'm glad he had a fulfilling life yet sad for your loss. I've lost one years ago, the other has been on comfort care for a few weeks. It's hard to see those you love and respect pass.

so sorry for your loss. But at least you had the chance to say goodbye. I drove 12 hrs to go see my grandpa right before he died a few yrs ago. I almost fell to my knees after I hugged him and said my last goodbye. Its very hard for me to do anything in carpentry or home repairs anymore, I worked by his side since I was 13, and now every once in awhile when I have a hammer and a nail in my hand it really gets me. But keep your head up man, be strong, life is a gift and his memory will live on, RIP

Also sorry for your loss

I am sorry bro. Your grandfather is a hero to me because he was in WWII, so I will say a prayer for him tongiht before I go to sleep....

I can see the storm up ahead with my grandfather, he has muscle wasting disease in his legs....shouldnt be long until he goes to heaven.

sorry again bro

Just turned 93 in May. Had a great life but a tough one. WW2 vet, coal mine and steel mill worker,etc... He's had 2 heart attacks, prostate cancer,etc... and still went another good 10+years, but this last year was rough. He's been fighting congestive heart failure and kidney failure. He's been in hospice 2 times and just kept fighting. Still was him same old self cracking jokes and looked fine. Still walking and everything till the last past month was the worst. he's been in hospice and all the way up until monday he was doing well but then his lungs were %90+ full of fluids and he only had about %15 kidney function and his aorta was basically almost closed. Last time I saw him was monday and its the first time he looked really bad. He was moaning and couldnt keep his eyes open. He had tons of morphine but after a while it doenst work anymore. Whats weird is I reached down to shake his hand before I left and he gave me a really hard squeeze. Like a very very hard handshake. The hospice nurse said its a way they say goodbye. Yesterday he was in pain and we were all just praying that he wouldnt die in pain. So I guess last night around 10pm he got sedated and slept very nicefully. First long night of sleep in a while and he died at 7:22am this morning in his sleep. the nurse was right there and said he went very peacefully. a few days before he died he was talking in his sleep to his mother and brothers who have been dead for years and sounded very happy and told my father yesterday about how beautiful heaven is and how he's so happy to see his mother again. Im glad he went peacefully and im glad he's with his loved ones.
very sorry for your loss.......my prayers are with you!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131