over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Grandmother 6 weeks out

Wow. Really impressive. Great work Alex.. as ever. I shall show this to my gf.

Last edited:
Thanks for your time posting.. i have not had as much time to post more pics and contribute more to the sight but wanted to share this..

but let me tell you.. jackie is one of the few people i know that 49years old is getting better with each year... Shes actually getting better as she ages, improving and getting better I had to tell her to slow down actually..

shes hitting 50 years old this year... she loves to compete, cant wait to get on stage.. getting better at each show.. thats impressive...

Attachments

• jackie5.jpg
    jackie5.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
Thanks again everyone. You all are so encouraging. When I started this 3 years ago, everyone kept telling me how hard it is at my age to put on muscle. Well, obviously those people never met Alex! Here I am pushing 50 and with his help I'm still getting noticeable gains. Heck, I may still be doing this when I get old...lol...

Thank you Alex... you're the best! Looking forward to a great season!!

Thanks again everyone. You all are so encouraging. When I started this 3 years ago, everyone kept telling me how hard it is at my age to put on muscle. Well, obviously those people never met Alex! Here I am pushing 50 and with his help I'm still getting noticeable gains. Heck, I may still be doing this when I get old...lol...

Thank you Alex... you're the best! Looking forward to a great season!!

It's good to see you posting on here Jackie!:headbang:Keep plugging away girl:banghead:....we are almost there!!!!

You two have done a great job: both in guidance (Alex) and hard work (Amb7470). ::ction-sm

She looks great is an understatement. It doesn't come easy either, you won't find a harder worker in the gym then Jackie. No one will out work her. I watch her coming into the gym, always serious about what she does. There is no girl in that gym 1/2 her age looks like her. Well done, through time and consistancy, you have chiseled a championship physique. ::ction-sm

thanks a lot Guys... when shes dialed in, hair done and ready...., she more than holds her own up there and looks really looks nice....... i posted this last year...and shes turning 50 this year...
HOLY SHIT THAT WOMEN LOOKS GREAT I BET YOU A LOT YOUNG of GUYS CHASE AFTER HER, GREAT JOB ALEX TAX RETURN WILL BE IN FRIDAY :D:D:D

HOLY SHIT THAT WOMEN LOOKS GREAT I BET YOU A LOT YOUNG of GUYS CHASE AFTER HER, GREAT JOB ALEX TAX RETURN WILL BE IN FRIDAY :D:D:D

Really looking forward to that !

Also... her husband is a guy i work with too.. Hes looking pretty great himself... Hes come a long way too.. he went to his 30 year reunion recently and really had some ladies looking at him im sure...

We did a little min prep for that event and he had a lot of fun looking the leanest hes been since high school..... hes keeping the condition and putting on some muscle now...
they are really cool.. Pesty introduced me to them and its been a great client /trainer friendship....

This is a pic she sent me yesterday ... 4 weeks out from the show... keep in mind.. shes 49...

Attachments

• jackie 4weeks out pic.jpg
    jackie 4weeks out pic.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Really looking forward to that !

Also... her husband is a guy i work with too.. Hes looking pretty great himself... Hes come a long way too.. he went to his 30 year reunion recently and really had some ladies looking at him im sure...

We did a little min prep for that event and he had a lot of fun looking the leanest hes been since high school..... hes keeping the condition and putting on some muscle now...
they are really cool.. Pesty introduced me to them and its been a great client /trainer friendship....

This is a pic she sent me yesterday ... 4 weeks out from the show... keep in mind.. shes 49...

This just blows my mind! You guys make a great team.

Wow! amazing transformation, the dedication that took in a 3 year timeframe is incredible!

Good luck Jackie , you are looking GREAT !!!!!

Hey Jan! Thank you! I haven't talked to you in a long time. Hope all's well. When you coming back to California?? :)

She looks great is an understatement. It doesn't come easy either, you won't find a harder worker in the gym then Jackie. No one will out work her. I watch her coming into the gym, always serious about what she does. There is no girl in that gym 1/2 her age looks like her. Well done, through time and consistancy, you have chiseled a championship physique. ::ction-sm

Wow, that's a great compliment coming from you Greg! You're a tell it like it is kinda guy :) You're right about it not coming easy. I know a lot of people don't recognize that. It's hard work but sooooo rewarding! Thanks so much!!

Roy looks amazing, Alex! He's definitely putting on muscle and he definitely got some attention at his reunion! He's such a great support to me as well. He never complains about the whole prep/competition process. I think he enjoys it almost as much as I do.

We both really enjoy working with you and seeing the results!!

Hey Jan! Thank you! I haven't talked to you in a long time. Hope all's well. When you coming back to California?? :)

Hey Jackie ! Hopefully we will be back this summer or fall.
We really miss California..... And you guys..
Say hi to Roy and the other Teammembers (Greg , Jake and our great coach and friend Alex).

She looks great!!!

RP

-

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members