over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Grandmother 6 weeks out

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
This is J ambrose a member here.. doesn't post much but shes on board.

shes got her hands full.... Babysitting her grandson ,working full time and prepping to compete in a few shows this year with me..

shes turning 50 years old this year.

I worked with here on a few shows last year and she more than held her own, placed 3rd at the Cal and placed in her other shows...

Shes 6 weeks out from the Muscle Contest show...She had a good structured off season with me and actually as she approaches 50 years old is improving by the year..

Attachments

• jackie6weeeksout.jpg
    jackie6weeeksout.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 8,680
Last edited:
Bro she looks awesome!! I bet there are a ton of grandmothers out there that would love to look like her. LOL. I would not have guessed she was 50.

Damn Alex, do you just get lucky with these clients you find or are you really that good;)

Seriously, I would never have put her in that age bracket, she looks good.

Damn Alex, do you just get lucky with these clients you find or are you really that good;)

thanks a lot Guys... when shes dialed in, hair done and ready...., she more than holds her own up there and looks really looks nice....... i posted this last year...and shes turning 50 this year...

Attachments

• jackie_before_after.jpg
    jackie_before_after.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 6,883

I might be biased but Alex is that good!:D

This is truly an amazing transformation. It's as if you had a magic wand that changed her genetics. Unbelievable.

Jackie!!!!!!!Looking great! We haven't chatted in a long time...Think you befriended me on FB:banghead:LOL. Looking forward to competing with you! Alex, she looks like she put on some size this past offseason. Really good size on the delts...great job..once again bro!:headbang:

Jackie!!!!!!!Looking great! We haven't chatted in a long time...Think you befriended me on FB:banghead:LOL. Looking forward to competing with you! Alex, she looks like she put on some size this past offseason. Really good size on the delts...great job..once again bro!:headbang:

Hey Jake.. im so happy for both of you! its been great knowing you guys.. and working with you man.. i cant say enough good about it..

And bro.. Jackie is the ultimate trooper.. Never a complaint ...the ultimate female competitor... And you know what bro... we had a killer off season.. glad you noticed.. the whole focus was putting size on her shoulders and back... she really put on some good muscle.. and it payed off... looking foward to seeing you soon man! plus the updated in a few days.. keep working hard!

Haha! Jake you goof!! I've never defriended anyone on FB, I just haven't had much to say lately. Status update: "Ate chicken and rice today" - not all that exciting... lol...

Thanks for the comments, it's been hard staying off the stage for the last 8 months or so but I did some intense training during that time and with Alex's help, I do feel like I gained some muscle. Still, it's a work in progress...

Thanks everyone!! I'm really looking forward to this season.

And BTW Jello - Yes! he is that good :)

wow she looks great.. nice work both of you..!

Alex, J looks super. She would have a great shot at a pro card in the over 45 Masters Nats. Best of luck to her.

Incredible transformation. Those sort of things keep me going. Well done Jackie!! Really impressed!

Bro she looks awesome!! I bet there are a ton of grandmothers out there that would love to look like her. LOL. I would not have guessed she was 50.

Theres a ton of 20 somethings out there that would love to look like her too! You look fantastic..great job.

Wow Alex, that is one transformation. She looks DAMN good to be turning 50 :love:

She looks great!

I'm definitely going to hire Alex to help me out once I get my finances situated.

another mind blowing transformation by Alex!

i never thought about hiring a trainer but wow... Alex, you make me wanna throw $$$@you! results like that are worth every single penny.

Wow...she truly looks incredible. Look at the smile on her face...you know she's happy with herself as well which means a lot.

Great job guys!

She looks great now and still has 6 weeks to go?! She'll look awesome on stage this year. Great transformation, and it's obvious she had a quality off-season. Can't wait to hear how she does on stage! :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws