over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

grapeseed oil question

Performance-Labs

Registered
Has anyone ever seen gso that has a green hue to it? First time i have seen it, but im sure others have. Any feedback on this issue, it's from a very reputable company.

Has anyone ever seen gso that has a green hue to it? First time i have seen it, but im sure others have. Any feedback on this issue, it's from a very reputable company.
Never but I buy mine at Trader Joes. You get 16 oz of pure Grapeseed Oil for about $6. It's yellow in color

Yup, Ive only seen it with a greenish hue

Yes, the color can vary from golden to a light green. I've noticed color differences even when buying the same brand.

Yes, the color can vary from golden to a light green. I've noticed color differences even when buying the same brand.

Yeah i have heard of it, but never personally seen it. LOL, i got a dozen emails from people saying no worries, it comes that way also. The last thing i wanted is people freaking out with a green hue. Thanks for all the feedback. I'm a big believer in the search button, and should have just googled it. thanks again PM.

There was a sponsor here last year called Synergy and everything they produced was greenish color, even the tren. I asked them about it and said it was the batch of GSO they got, products were clean , underdosed but clean. Blessings. Minister.

There was a sponsor here last year called Synergy and everything they produced was greenish color, even the tren. I asked them about it and said it was the batch of GSO they got, products were clean , underdosed but clean. Blessings. Minister.
Yeah I remember those guys. Kpr/infinity labs used gso also. Now everytime I see a sponsor that uses it I wonder if its another reincarnation of kpr

Green is ok. I call it kryptonite....lol

RP

-

As everyone else has already said, yep. I buy the same name brand every time and sometimes it yellow, and sometimes it has a tint of green.

As everyone else has already said, yep. I buy the same name brand every time and sometimes it yellow, and sometimes it has a tint of green.

Cool, good to hear. i will be switching back to yellow though. I like that liquid gold look.

the kind i buy happens to be yellow. i know of several people who buy some where they say its almost florescent green!

Krptonite weakened Superman, would prefer the golden color BUT if the green turned me in to the hulk then I'm all for it ;)

Thats what i was thinking,and trust me it will :D

the kind i buy happens to be yellow. i know of several people who buy some where they say its almost florescent green!

Yeah i was surprised, i burned some prop dvd's and was like hmm, i'm not sure how good this is going to go over lol. i watched it last night, and its a 100% smooth watch.

Yeah i was surprised, i burned some prop dvd's and was like hmm, i'm not sure how good this is going to go over lol. i watched it last night, and its a 100% smooth watch.

yeah bro grapeseed oil is excellent for home brew

gso

personally ive only seen it with a green tint, works well for your aplication.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131