over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Grass Fed beef and Free range eggs

knucklehed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Great news for me. I was just talking to a friend of mine here at work. his Ex-wife has 35 acres, over 3 dozen free roaming chickens and raises all grass fed beef.
I am now getting free range eggs for $2/dozen and 87% lean grass fed ground beef for $2/pound... This represents a significant savings for me :D:D

damn thats awesome...most of the places around me charge around $6/lb for grass fed beef...i'm actually talking to a local farmer this weekend so hopefully he can hook me up with a good deal

I am in the UK and get a dozen free range eggs for £1.60 (about $2.50) which is very cheap as in the supermarkets they are £3.50 ($6) for a dozen!!

Beef is more expensive - a lb of rump sets me back about £4 ($6-7)

Becasue the eggs are so cheap my next blast will include up to 10 free range eggs per day and lb of beef

Tempted...

Great news for me. I was just talking to a friend of mine here at work. his Ex-wife has 35 acres, over 3 dozen free roaming chickens and raises all grass fed beef.
I am now getting free range eggs for $2/dozen and 87% lean grass fed ground beef for $2/pound... This represents a significant savings for me :D:D

I'm half-way serious about paying you $4/pound and have you ship it to me which would still put some small coin in your pocket... do they use pesticides on the grass?

I'm half-way serious about paying you $4/pound and have you ship it to me which would still put some small coin in your pocket... do they use pesticides on the grass?

No pesticides/fertillizers used. My friend has arranged to get a full beef from which I am getting my first 50lbs. I will find out if I can get 100lbs instead. We have a large chest freeezer so storage is no problem for me. I don't mind sharing if it all works out

think you could send some stuff up to canada? :D
i tried PMing you, your inbox is full

think you could send some stuff up to canada? :D
i tried PMing you, your inbox is full

I don't know about shipping to Canada? I think canada is very restrictive about letting US raised beef in. Mad Cow disease or something like that, but not sure.
I asked if I could have a 100lbs off this up coming slaughter and he said "no" I'd have to wait for another cow to mature for that amount. He quoted me $1.75 lbs and I pay the processing.

I don't know about shipping to Canada? I think canada is very restrictive about letting US raised beef in. Mad Cow disease or something like that, but not sure.
I asked if I could have a 100lbs off this up coming slaughter and he said "no" I'd have to wait for another cow to mature for that amount. He quoted me $1.75 lbs and I pay the processing.

Good for you!!!!

That is the way to do it..find a farmer!!

JM

That's awsome bro. The commisary here carries free-range organically-fed eggs (about 2.25 a dozen). They're like five bucks out in the civilian world!

They haven't caught on to the grass-fed beef though--wish they would:(

That's awsome bro. The commisary here carries free-range organically-fed eggs (about 2.25 a dozen). They're like five bucks out in the civilian world!

They haven't caught on to the grass-fed beef though--wish they would:(

Interesting

You scored.... like not even like you made a 2-point conversion, like you pulled a freaking Bears in the superbowl run it in from the kick off for a touchdown like scoring. Good job dude ;)

that is awsome pricing , I ended up with just over 600lbs off of my steer , after its all said and done I came out right at $2.50 a pound with processing and wrapping. I had most of it ground into ground round (90% lean beef) , kept the tenderloins and a some sirloin for steaks.

I love the taste and the free range eggs are great also

Very cool. Same thing here.... Recently moved to a new area and after reading mountaindog1's info I figurd what the heck. Not to mention it's cheaper than store bought food.

Free Range Eggs $1.10 a dozen

Half of Beef $2.50 pound incl processes, wrapping and delivery

The good thing is, and IMO better than ordering it is I can go to the farms and actually see how the animals live and eat.

Same here. Grass fed Angus. Have multiple sources in my area. Loving it.:D

Email [email protected] He may be able to help you guys w/ Grass fed requirements. Elk & Venison coming soon. He is on other coast at moment(Leadership course or something), might be a few days for response.

Last edited:
If anybody sends inquires to the above email, tell him your a member here. I will see if he can discount.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws