over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

graves disease

TP

Newbies
hey guys great board here. I am not big on posting. I have learned more reading than posting over the years. little back ground on me 45 year old male been training since high school. 5'11" 210 now. have used gear off and on for years steady last 10 years. also some hgh and IGF1 worked in. I have been diagnosed with graves disease that's an auto immune disease for the ones who don't know. my body is attacking my thyroid making it overactive. I lost 28lbs in about a three month period. the docs tell me not sure just what causes graves. more woman than men get it 9-1. my free t3 was 20 should been no more 4.5. been on some meds now for about 8-weeks now t3 was down to 9 last blood work few weeks ago. have put pack on 9lbs .will be having surgery dec 20 to have my thyroid removed. if my t3 is down to 4. guess my question is anyone have any experience using gear while on synthriod that's the thyroid med I will be on for the rest of my life. or with any thyroid meds. also anyone think that the gear or the peptides could have caused this. thanks for any input.

with graves some have a problem with bulging eyes. I have a mild case now doc said that sometimes it can be made worse by the iodine.

Marty Feldman had Graves. He got reduced to playing Igor and pirates because of his bulging eyes. I hope yours doesn't get that bad.

yea man me too. don't think it will be anything like that. after surgery there a chance they will go back to normal. I do have a appointment with a eye doc after the first of the year that deals with graves. thanks . thankfully mine are not that bad.

I new someone that had graves. He had to see an endo I guess something was wrong with his pancreas so dr put him on insulin because of the raise in blood sugar. He said that was only temporary and eventually did get off insulin. He hasn't had a relapse in many years

my mom had graves. her eyes bulged out so much. Drank radioactive iodine to kill thyroid and now on the pills for life.
She aslo had surgery to push her eyes back in to the eye sockets.

yea heard it can be hereditary. no direct family member has it. not sure what the eye doc will say about my eyes. there not real bad some days they seem to look worse to me than others. anyone have any input on the use of gear while being on thyroid med.

I would recommend you see 3-4 docs before getting surgery.

If it was me I would see another, ugg, western doctor.

A natural type doctor.

and a homeopathy doctor.

and an herbalist dr(?)

The overactive thyroid could be a symptom of your body trying to correct a different problem.

It's possible that it's genetic or even caused my accumulated environmental toxins.

I could check electrolytes, and even do heavy metal tests.

Some graves patients have been shown to have anti-mitochondria antibodies.

Anti-mitochondrial antibodies in patients with Graves' disease may not signify primary biliary cirrhosis.

It's possible that your thyroid is trying to fix a mito problem and that is why is over active.

Even if you remove or radiate your thyroid the problem could still persist. Except now you have now thyroid to alert you to the problem!

Dr's are TOO QUICK to cut out organs.

thanks for that info. good read. lots to think about. estrogen seem to be a big player. makes me think about when were on gear. and trying to keep it down. may be why I have graves now. who knows.

fitnesskatz

I would recommend you see 3-4 docs before getting surgery.

If it was me I would see another, ugg, western doctor.

A natural type doctor.

and a homeopathy doctor.

and an herbalist dr(?)

The overactive thyroid could be a symptom of your body trying to correct a different problem.

It's possible that it's genetic or even caused my accumulated environmental toxins.

I could check electrolytes, and even do heavy metal tests.

Some graves patients have been shown to have anti-mitochondria antibodies.

Anti-mitochondrial antibodies in patients with Graves' disease may not signify primary biliary cirrhosis.

It's possible that your thyroid is trying to fix a mito problem and that is why is over active.

Even if you remove or radiate your thyroid the problem could still persist. Except now you have now thyroid to alert you to the problem!

Dr's are TOO QUICK to cut out organs.

very good man,,very good imfo and accurate

Detox Your Thyroid for Thyroid Problems

I would try the different detox methods and do n elimination diet to see if gluten is involved.

Standard western MO is to remove or irradiate then supplement for life.

Glutothione is a powerful antioxidant and detoxifier.

I did a year of IV Glutothione but oral should be effective also.

It is usually small clinics that treat chronic issues like Lime and autism where you can get IV infusions.

Where your Iv treatments covered by insurance or out of pocket?

Where these done at a holistic doctors?

out of pocket.

I did IV magnesium, C minerals, glutothione, and phosphitdal choline.

But if many is issue someone could do a few glut. IV's then high dose oral.

TP did you test or antibodies? even if you did test for antibodies I would still find a clinic that specializes in detox.

A lot of time clinics will push stuff like i.v or rectal Ozone, lasers, etc. but just stick with what you are comfortable with at first.

I did FSM, Frequency specific micro current, I did 1 hour sessions at $150, and bought the machine $2600, but it increases ATP and a lot of people have detoxed with them.

I did a lot of acupuncture but am ot a believer in it, i got no results at all.

Also you should try to lessen flouride exposure, water/toothpaste.

yea heard it can be hereditary. no direct family member has it. not sure what the eye doc will say about my eyes. there not real bad some days they seem to look worse to me than others. anyone have any input on the use of gear while being on thyroid med.

A lot of guys use up to 50mcg t3 while gaining weight. I myself have low thyroid so I take 40-50mg year round.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131