over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Great alternative to stimulants pre workout

ShZ

Registered
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share a great combination of drugs i figured out to take pre workout without having to deal with any of the negative side effects of stimulants like vasoconstriction, cortisol release etc.

2-3 hours pre: 2-4g Phenibut HCL
Half an hour pre: 3-6g Kratom (preferable a fast strain)

Give it a try, it's fucking awesome!

4 grams of Phenibut and I'd be knocked the fuck out for 12 hours at least. Last thing I'd want to take pre-workout. Kratom is okay for energy if you pick the right strain and you are a good responder, it will dehydrate you though if you don't drink enough water.

I use both of these compounds for anti-anxiety, mood elevation, and productivity (more so Kratom for productivity). Don't think they have as much of a place pre-workout for most, but if it works for you all the power to you, just be careful as Phenibut tolerance will build up quick if you use it more than a couple times per week, and the withdrawals from it can be nasty despite it being an OTC supp.

4 grams of Phenibut and I'd be knocked the fuck out for 12 hours at least. Last thing I'd want to take pre-workout.

You and me both! There's no way I'd take phenibut preworkout, I'd start to get drowsy as hell.

4g of phenibut would make me sick and throwing up. I take between 1500mg-2g before bed and get the best sleep. Phenibut is one of the most underrated products out there. Best supplement to help you not only achieve a nice deep REM sleep but great for mood enhancement the next day. I have always noticed the next day I am cranky if I don't take my phenibut for sleep.

Love Kratom for energy but I wouldn't recommend doing that too often. Twice a week is the most I'll use it. I also finished a bottle of vicain and like it a lot as well for a pre.

Your playing with fire messing with the gaba and mu-opioid receptors. Anything over 2g phenibut is asking for trouble (sicker that hell). I'd keep Kratom limited to 3x per week non consecutive days. There are many guys on here that got carried away with Kratom and had to titrate down and had pretty nasty withdrawals. I'd keep phenibut dosed no more than 2x.

In my opinion phenibut withdrawals are greatly exaggerated. I've been experimenting with it for many months now and I already used it up to a month daily and had no problems at all coming off cold turky. I just became the old me again and had the same fucked up sleep as I've always had when on gear but nothing worse than before. I started using it mainly for its awesome sleep benefits but then I noticed it made me so much more productive. I don't get drowsy at all from it and I also couldn't figure out any negative effects on my health by now so I don't see a problem staying on it daily. But everybody is different.

Teacrine

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Your playing with fire messing with the gaba and mu-opioid receptors. Anything over 2g phenibut is asking for trouble (sicker that hell). I'd keep Kratom limited to 3x per week non consecutive days. There are many guys on here that got carried away with Kratom and had to titrate down and had pretty nasty withdrawals. I'd keep phenibut dosed no more than 2x.

:yeahthat:

Excellent post, and great advice from others regarding phenibut too.

Titling a thread "stimulant free" when you actually advocate using kratom is not just misleading, it's reckless... if I wanna be nice. :rolleyes:

Tough not technically a stimulant indeed, Kratom is much worse, playing as juggy38 outlined with your mu-opioid receptors... it can become VERY addictive quickly, many here have experienced it... good luck coming off, withdrawals can be a NIGHTMARE. :eek:

Some clueless folks giving their opinion on drugs should just, well... say nothing... cause you'll always have people listening to them, just to find out when it's way too late they shouldn't have to begin with... :cool:

Teacrine

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Now THAT is a stimulant to which you at least don't risk to develop a severe addiction... and it's actually very potent, giving you a LONG LASTING energy you just can't reach with "simple" caffeine. :)

To me, phenibut and kratom should not be used on a regular basis at all. I'd use them only when I really needed them.

Titling a thread "stimulant free" when you actually advocate using kratom is not just misleading, it's reckless... if I wanna be nice. :rolleyes:

Tough not technically a stimulant indeed, Kratom is much worse, playing as juggy38 outlined with your mu-opioid receptors... it can become VERY addictive quickly, many here have experienced it... good luck coming off, withdrawals can be a NIGHTMARE. :eek:

Some clueless folks giving their opinion on drugs should just, well... say nothing... cause you'll always have people listening to them, just to find out when it's way too late they shouldn't have to begin with... :cool:

Don't get me wrong...I love me some Kratom on max effort days...pushes to limits unachievable with just coffee. BUT I have the willpower not to dose more than 3x a week. That euphoria/great feeling/pain relievef is VERY addicting. And even though mild, you'll catch yourself, "man 3 days in a row isn't bad" then 4, etc

Just gotta know what your dealing with

I never used Kratom but I seem to remember a thread where you said Kratom is not a drug. That's at least what I thought I read and remember thinking, "hmm, Phidias is a real smart guy, I wonder where he's coming from with this?" Did you change your mind?

As far as the phenibut, like I said in another thread, I used it a decade ago and it was great for training and I felt it actually boosted my ephedrine/caffeine stack. A few times I was so hyper I couldn't sit still, way more hyper than just with E+C. It was great but extremely addictive, very high caution should be used with this substance.

I never used Kratom but I seem to remember a thread where you said Kratom is not a drug. That's at least what I thought I read and remember thinking, "hmm, Phidias is a real smart guy, I wonder where he's coming from with this?" Did you change your mind?

Good call, KS, one can always count on you to remind him about his contradictions... haha... :p;)

Well, it's not so much the fact I changed my mind, it's rather that the HEAVILY addicted to Kratom in me back then tried to convince himself it was not a drug... you just don't want to admit you're a junkie... simply for it hurts to recognize you might have some weaknesses.

But with hindsight, judging how TOUGH it was to stop after years on anywhere between 30 and 60g (if not more) per day, I can tell you I wish I had never started at all... :cool:

It was my - stupid - mistake (if people can learn from it, good) to have taken my first dose ever of Kratom without researching it enough, treating the stuff airily as if it was no more than a strong coffee.

The second error was when I showed myself unable to restrain my use and keep it low to moderate, just around workouts for example. Slowly but surely I began to use it more and more just to face stressful times and have energy, which quickly turned into a 24/7 habit... for of course you'll always find a good reason to "feel better"... :cool:

Kratom is definitely not something to take lightly... know what to expect when you decide to hop on it. In any cases, if you've got an addictive nature and know you'll be unable to limit your usage to only a few times PER WEEK, best is clearly to never start. :cool:

Nothing wrong with changing ones mind as more info comes to light....its called learning and is rational

been using phenibut for years, and yes it is very addicting.

i've come completely off a few times, and you CAN do it almost completely side-free by titrating it down slowly.

although it can be sedating, i find that it balances out my ECA stack nicely by countering the jitters.

It may sound counter-intuitive, but good old MJ is my absolute favorite preworkout... As long as you live in a state where it's legal, of course.

Tricky though... Only if used immediately before your workout... If used too early before the workout you may find yourself stuck on the couch with a bag of Doritos. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'd be nauseated and tired on those.

I don't take pre workouts though either. Coffee, an oral, or some tne.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131